ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently saved in front of Rayquaza on the Sky Pillar. What is its catch rate in this game? Should I use the master ball on it? I'm assuming you can't kill it otherwise how would you ride it into space to fight deoxys?

Ok, what do I do in slate port to get past lilycove!!!?????

Or, just tell me if there is anything else I need to do

Edit:i know what to do now

Last edited:
i'm having trouble getting 4 shoal salts in the shoal cave. i can see one of them, but i feel like i'm confined to the area with the blackbelt, the area with the ledges and the entrance. is there some path i'm overlooking or something?

I've actually gotten the Destiny Knot by rematching the young couple in Sea Mauville. Not sure if it's post-E4 or Delta Episode though.

On another note I actually found out that the gen 5 starters are actually not after the E4 rematch, if you just enter and leave your house again you'll find Birch being chased by the Machoke.
I just went and checked and they did not give me a destiny knot after beating them

i'm having trouble getting 4 shoal salts in the shoal cave. i can see one of them, but i feel like i'm confined to the area with the blackbelt, the area with the ledges and the entrance. is there some path i'm overlooking or something?
Wait until high tide. If OR/AS is following the original games, high tide should happen at 9 PM.

I only just got the second badge, but I love this game so far. The extent to which it's better than XY (probably the worst of all the games IMO) is incredible. (The original RSE are the only ones I've never played though.) The graphics and design of the world have also improved impressively.

Awesome that the shiny locks have been removed.

Playing through the Elite Four now. All I have to say after exiting the Victory Road is that I have a new favorite moment in the entire series: The battle against Wally. In addition to getting his own epic room with no music and an improved team, he also gets the most killer music theme I've ever heard in the entire series! I was totally blown away by how awesome and badass it is! This game has really been surprise after surprise.

Playing through the Elite Four now. All I have to say after exiting the Victory Road is that I have a new favorite moment in the entire series: The battle against Wally. In addition to getting his own epic room with no music and an improved team, he also gets the most killer music theme I've ever heard in the entire series! I was totally blown away by how awesome and badass it is! This game has really been surprise after surprise.
it makes up for the lackluster Gym, Elite 4, and Team boss themes.

Doing away with the clapping for the E4 theme was about the worst thing they could have ever done to remix this song

Does anyone have any idea what shiny pokemon look like through the DexNav? I might have seen something shining in the grass but it was too far away for me to tell and I got cockblocked by a roaming trainer. It was on route 110. Not sure if it was actually a shiny or just an electric type in animation.

Does anyone have any idea what shiny pokemon look like through the DexNav? I might have seen something shining in the grass but it was too far away for me to tell and I got cockblocked by a roaming trainer. It was on route 110. Not sure if it was actually a shiny or just an electric type in animation.
It's an electric type. Shinies have no noticable difference on DexNavi

After getting the monument for 50 wins in Double Battles in the Maison, when you leave the main area to go to the counters and stuff, you unlock a small cutscene with Wally and some weird guy that basically goes like this:

Wally: Wow, this monument is for you, you really are the best!
Weird Guy: Is that what you think? There are trainers who have win streaks of over 100 or 200 in the Maison. We have to keep working until the records are broken.
(Weird Guy exits)
Wally: Well, I'm going to go train more.

Not sure if the other trophies unlock any cutscenes, I took a break from Singles b/c of hax, I will be going for all 5 trophies tho

Do you get Battle Resort after beating the Elite 4?
You get access to the Battle Resort after completing the Delta Episode, which is after the Elite 4.

Currently saved in front of Rayquaza on the Sky Pillar. What is its catch rate in this game? Should I use the master ball on it? I'm assuming you can't kill it otherwise how would you ride it into space to fight deoxys?
Catch rate for Rayquaza is 100%, obviously since Rayquaza is a big part of it all. Just go with a ball that looks good on Ray-Ray. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)