Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 questions. I am looking for a shiny ralts, i don't have much to trade but can do breeding projects. it is for a friend. and 2 this same person wants to make a team around mega gardie, any advice for who she should use

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for useful items (especially master balls, lucky eggs, choice items, etc...) for my Omega Ruby game.

Offering the following female spitbacks:

7 Friend Ball Jolly Weedle
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (2)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/31/x (1)

5 Dream Ball HA Jolly Buneary [EMs: Ice Punch, Switcheroo, Encore, Fake Out]
31/x/31/x/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/31/x/x/31/31 (2)
x/31/31/x/31/31 (1)

3 Heal Ball HA Adamant Carvanha [EMs: Aqua Jet, Destiny Bond]
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/31/31/x/31/x (1)
31/x/31/x/31/31 (1)

4 HA Adamant Torchics [EMs: Feint, Baton Pass, Night Slash, Low Kick]
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)
31/x/31/31/31/31 (1)
31/31/31/31/x/31 (1)
x/31/31/31/31/31 (1)

2 Dream Ball HA Jolly Drilbur
31/31/x/x/31/31 (1)
Unknown 4 IVs (1)

1 Moon Ball Jolly Meditite [EMs: Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Drain Punch, Psycho Cut]
31/31/31/x/x/31 (1)

1 Quick Ball Defiant Jolly Pawniard [EMs: Stealth Rock, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Sucker Punch]
Unknown 4 IVs (1)
Still looking...

Would anyone be so kind as to trade my Gurdurr back to me so it can evolve? I'm afraid I don't have anything really for your trouble, but it shouldn't take too long.

Is there anybody who can trade me 'mons to make SRing Rayquaza easier? I hear Kadabra with 173 speed is possible as is Final Gambit Starraptor with 247 HP, so if anybody has either or both of those specific Pokemon floating around and willing to trade I would appreciate it very much. CMT and that'll include the inevitable flawless mega dragon I catch :D

I just thought I'd point out that if you speed test Kyogre with your final gambit monster, you might be out sped and when it hits you, final gambit wont do as much, screwing up your HP test. I just thought I'd save you the trouble of finding a brave starly for something that wont work. If you can clone my Jolly level 1 starly, and you'll get me a Final Gambit Staraptor with just enough HP to leave 1 HP on Kyogre, you can have a copy of starly for free. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: Speed doesn't matter, as long as it's faster than Kyogre.
No you see I want to ensure the 31 in speed, so I run focus sash on the staraptor. (If Kyogre goes second [not 99] speed then I can just reset). The proposed Staraptor will have 98 speed.

No you see I want to ensure the 31 in speed, so I run focus sash on the staraptor. (If Kyogre goes second [not 99] speed then I can just reset). The proposed Staraptor will have 98 speed.
The thing is, if Kyogre uses a damaging move, Staraptor won't have it's full "1 under" HP, so the Final gambit test becomes pointless at that point.

The thing is, if Kyogre uses a damaging move, Staraptor won't have it's full "1 under" HP, so the Final gambit test becomes pointless at that point.
OH I SEE THE POINT. I am so dumb sometimes. So what's the best way to go about this then? Just have two separate pokemon to see the two respective stats?
The syncher with 98 speed and staraptor probably?

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
just have a non-reckless Staraptor. The Intimidate text will only appear first if Staraptor is faster. If Kyogre is faster then the Drizzle text will show up first.

On a side note, was checking through my boxes and I found out a flawless HP Ice Surf Pikachu from Pokewalker back from HGSS. Any way I can Pokebank it? I mean, Surf is a HM so I can't even transfer it to 5th gen, and I'm guessing that if I move delete Surf it won't be able to remember the move in either 5th/6th gen. :/

just have a non-reckless Staraptor. The Intimidate text will only appear first if Staraptor is faster. If Kyogre is faster then the Drizzle text will show up first.

On a side note, was checking through my boxes and I found out a flawless HP Ice Surf Pikachu from Pokewalker back from HGSS. Any way I can Pokebank it? I mean, Surf is a HM so I can't even transfer it to 5th gen, and I'm guessing that if I move delete Surf it won't be able to remember the move in either 5th/6th gen. :/
No. It has to forget Surf, and then will be unable to remember/be taught the move again. Sorry.

Is a Staraptor with 98 Speed and 157 HP possible? If so can someone let me know the spread or even better provide me with one?
Edit: PSA for anyone resetting neutral speed Kyogre (Modest);
Staraptor Level 49
Brave
31/x/x/x/x/0
-must keep staravia until level 48 when it learns final gambit-
I just thought I'd point out that if you speed test Kyogre with your final gambit monster, you might be out sped and when it hits you, final gambit wont do as much, screwing up your HP test. I just thought I'd save you the trouble of finding a brave starly for something that wont work. If you can clone my Jolly level 1 starly, and you'll get me a Final Gambit Staraptor with just enough HP to leave 1 HP on Kyogre, you can have a copy of starly for free. Let me know what you think.

EDIT: Speed doesn't matter, as long as it's faster than Kyogre.
Your original request, which I've quoted, had you asking for a Staraptor for 157 HP, and 98 Speed. I fully understand how to speed test, but if Kyogre out speeds your final gambit user, and you survive with a focus sash, you will deal 1 damage with Final Gambit, and then die. You are much better off running a speed tester, then, if it is out sped, let it die and then send out the final gambit user.

With the staraptor you're requesting, you'll never out speed the 30-31 Speed IV Kyogre and thus wont be able to get off a final gambit (which only deals damage equal to your current HP). If all you wanted was a speed tester, any monster with 98 speed will work, but for final gambit to work, you need to out speed to ensure the damage is done. Best of luck soft resetting and let me know if you need my starly; back in 45 minutes or so from this post.

EDIT: I'm back now, but you didn't PM me about starly, so, I'll be back later...

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF someone to help me evolve my Gurdurr.

Edit: Helped. Thanks Pirakos!

Last edited:
Okay so I've been SRing for a Reshiram in a premier ball for about 2 hours now. Do you guys think that it is worth the time to get it in a specific ball? I could have this done by now with an ultra ball but I just feel that it looks terrible in that. Also, I don't think there is any way to RNG in sixth gen, if I am wrong and someone can correct me that would be wonderful.

Also, I am using a Modest synchronizer.

EDIT: Just caught one, finally. I'm actually considering a toss though. Here are the IVs:

8/8/31/30/31/30

It's just kind of meh.

Last edited:
Okay so I've been SRing for a Reshiram in a premier ball for about 2 hours now. Do you guys think that it is worth the time to get it in a specific ball? I could have this done by now with an ultra ball but I just feel that it looks terrible in that. Also, I don't think there is any way to RNG in sixth gen, if I am wrong and someone can correct me that would be wonderful.

There isn't a way to RNG in 6th gen, but
RESHIRAM AND ZEKROM AND BE SHINY NOW

have fun SRing

It's definitely worth it, Ultra ball Reshiram is ugly IMO. You'll be proud of yourself once it's all over and done with.

It's definitely worth it, Ultra ball Reshiram is ugly IMO. You'll be proud of yourself once it's all over and done with.
TyVip

Okay guys I actually just caught one. Keep or toss?

Modest Nature
8/8/31/30/31/30.

I mean it's decent but do you think I should try longer for a different HP stat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)