[Gen6] CAP Metagame Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Okay, thanks for replying Jiggly. Since you've put some effort into letting us know, I'll let you keep your reservation.

KhosroTheGreat and Kingriolu, your reservations will be dropped if you don't get a move on them quickly. In about 7 hours when I get home, I will be checking and dropping reservations accordingly.

Also, as a reminder, the current reservation list is on post 44.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Alright, Necturna and Garchomp are officially available to anyone who wants them and isn't at the 2 (in progress) analyses limit.

I'm probably going to hold off on the complete Greninja skeleton until the weekend, mostly because I'm strapped for time irl, and I've had almost no chance to test Greninja in ORAS CAP. I can write up a quick WIP though.

Sorry for my extended silence, I have been busy with exams and such. I've now sent HeaL what I've done so far. I'll accept whatever is decided in regards to whether or not I can still write the analysis.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
KhosroTheGreat, I have re-reserved you for Necturna since your PM showed quite a bit of effort on your part. Feel free to post your WIP when you can (also, I PMed you with some preliminary comments).

Apparently, something i posted did not come through so i will post it again. I still am having trouble findign enough time to do Kril, so i will cancel my reservation

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Krilowatt is now unreserved.

Also, since ORAS CAP is now underway, please keep this in mind while writing analyses. We might see some bans from a few of the new Megas, so don't waste time trying to make sets that beat Mega Mence (unless the culture around mence drastically shifts... p.s. it won't). So, overall we're treading in delicate territory here. Play some CAP matches with the new ORAS mons, see what you think, and try to respond intelligently when writing your analyses.

In a week, once things settle down, I will be adding the most prominent of the new megas to our reservation list.

Lastly, on a completely unrelated note...

Tomorrow evening I plan on giving away some Hidden Ability Shroomish with 5/6 IVs as a thanksgiving present to the regular members of the CAP room. Feel free to message me on Smogon with your friend code if you are interested.

Empress

Don't waffle or you'll get pancaked
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Once I finish Kitsunoh and Moth, can I do Krilowatt, and take over Stratagem from Darkslay?

Writing analyses is fun.

Do we need one or two GP checks? The C&C guide says both in two different spots.

edit: also while I'm here, I'd like to reserve the fat blob herself, Chansey

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)