Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're really into losing a good chunk of interest in your game you could go for 6iv naive/hasty....onc ee you start rresetting you'll know what I mean
Well once I get the Timid/Hasty Synchronizer it will be easier (considering 3 IVs are guarnteed to be 31). Speaking of which, anyone out there willing to donate a Timid Synchronizer to the cause? Idc about moves or IVs or anything, just need it to have Timid

so im here asking for a favor since pokebank cant transfer items and i dont own 2 3ds i need some help

Anyone is willing to help me transfer all my megastones and special items to OR? i would do the same favor back and help you transfer all your special items too if anyone is interested pm me please.

Looking for: Modest HP Fire Magnemite. PM me if you're interested in helping.

Edit: Just wanted to specify it needs magnet pull but I think it's self evident.

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
so im here asking for a favor since pokebank cant transfer items and i dont own 2 3ds i need some help

Anyone is willing to help me transfer all my megastones and special items to OR? i would do the same favor back and help you transfer all your special items too if anyone is interested pm me please.
Just so you know, all megastones are available in ORAS.

just wondering if anyone could help its just my mega stones,master ball and so other special items.

Is it worthwhile to SR a Reshiram in OR if I have a flawless one with the same nature from Gen V or should I just SR for a shiny?
Some people tend to care about the "Pentagon". So yeah. Just SR for one, if you intend to trade it. Otherwise, if its for personal use, you're better off SR'ing for Shiny :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)