Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Salamencite and for a quick clone. Just need 2 + original of my latest shiny breed, a flawless HA Luxury Ball 4 egg move shiny Skrelp!

So sick of the cutscene (and actually sick- stupid flu), so decided to keep this Latios:

31/31/31/31/29/30 Timid

Hp Ice- when Ice Beam exists... :(

Soooo, how badly did I screw up by giving up?

And why does everyone want a Latios w/out Defog in an ugly Pokeball so badly?

Sure, it has a pentagon.
But with PowerSaves anyone can hack the IVs/nature of a pentagon mon....

So sick of the cutscene (and actually sick- stupid flu), so decided to keep this Latios:

31/31/31/31/29/30 Timid

Sure, it has a pentagon.
You'll be missing out on the speed tho, but that spread is too difficult to toss anyway.

Also, eww, hacking is a big NO to the face. But yeah, I have this weird obsession with pokeball legendaries.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder

31/31/31/31/29/30 Timid

Sure, it has a pentagon.
Defog + fancy ball > Pentagon. There are still things from previous gens that are just better. And I would've kept this Latios too, looking pretty nice. :) Mine is Calm xD

I'm getting tired of the battle and cutscenes. Just want to keep moving on in the story line, this is what I got Latias- #380 (Bold)
HP: 19
Att: 26
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31. Have not saved yet though

I'm getting tired of the battle and cutscenes. Just want to keep moving on in the story line, this is what I got Latias- #380 (Bold)
HP: 19
Att: 26
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31. Have not saved yet though
Toss imo, but then if you're getting tired already, up to you if you still want to continue.

Defog + fancy ball > Pentagon. There are still things from previous gens that are just better. And I would've kept this Latios too, looking pretty nice. :) Mine is Calm xD
Not to mention The shiny+Good IVs+Ball+Defog combo(Hidden power is possible too.

Anyone here who can help me out with my project and get me a female x/x/30/x/31/x Treecko to breed into a Mixed HP fire one.?

Looking for a cloner to clone a bit of stuff when I make a giveaway(which can't happen if I don't get the treecko...)

So about to start 2 breeding jobs but want some help deciding as I am only able to work within AS lol

Mega beedrill: best ball/does it need egg moves?

Mega altaria: best ball (prolly dive), going for mixed attacker so naive best? Any egg moves?

Thanks!
Also if you have spit backs to save me time let me know! Lol this will be my first breed project in she's so I don't have much to offer back lol

So about to start 2 breeding jobs but want some help deciding as I am only able to work within AS lol

Mega beedrill: best ball/does it need egg moves?

Mega altaria: best ball (prolly dive), going for mixed attacker so naive best? Any egg moves?

Thanks!
Also if you have spit backs to save me time let me know! Lol this will be my first breed project in she's so I don't have much to offer back lol
- Go for Adament/Jolly - No need for egg moves.
- Agility, Hyper Voice, Haze, Dragon Rush. Go for Naive/Modest/Timid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)