ORAS Super Secret Bases Thread (Read the first post before posting!)

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I have over 30 flags but mine hasn't changed to bronze yet. Is there something else I need to do?

Edit: I had to make a team first by inviting someone to my base.

Last edited:
Since I've finally done with Delta Episode and have transferred my stuff off of Y (it is nice to finally have Iron Head Exca and Knock Off Scizor with perfect IVs), I've finally made a Secret Base:

Mine's at Secret Shore at lot No 401. Trainer name is McKay. It's just a hang out unless I can make it a 6v6 battle so I can use my Gym Team. It will get better no matter what once I feel more secure financially in-game.

here's my base :) i made it doubles-centric with a few level 100's... and one not level 100. it's at the mach bike slope on the desert route.

Okay, I found out something useful for adding forms and shinies to your Pokédex: the battles you have in the Secret Bases count as encounters. Meaning if you battle someone with a shiny, the shiny form is added to your Pokédex. That's how come I have Shiny Primal Groudon and Kyogre in there. Still don't have Shiny Mega 'Quaza, though.

Heeey y'all what's so bug about blissey bases?

Hi everybodeverybody here's my sucky base lel once I get to better internet I'll post my base

MOD EDIT: Please improve your spelling and grammar in the future, and stop double posting. We don't have traditions for giving out multiple warnings for this, and I don't intend to start one either. Be warned.

Last edited by a moderator:

CTNC

I made a Blissey Bash Base because I was bored and had access to a Mirage Mountain with Happiny as a thanks to the Pokemon community for letting me get time out of Pokemon games than any sane person should. The Blissey know Sandstorm instead of Healing Wish and are holding Black Sludge instead of Toxic Orbs because I didn't feel like getting the BP in Triples they die a turn faster if you're not attacking them. (I'm well aware that using crossed out text too much is funny annoying. :P)

To get there, Fly to Route 125. You do NOT need surf.

I scanned it to test it but got the error message, "You cannot scan data from your own Secret Base's QR Code." Success?

Not sure if anyone else has realized this but it's actually possible to battle the same secret base trainer twice in one day. Battle them in their base, add them to your secret pals, and you can rebattle them in your own base. Remove them from your secret pals and you're ready to rinse and repeat the next day. Works wonderfully with the Secret Meadow for twelve Blissey battles. I dunno why you'd need that much EXP but it works like a charm.

Question: Whenever I want my base to be updated but has a previous QR code, will my friends need the updated code for my 'updated' team and 'updated' base be seen? Or will it automatically be updated whenever they go online? (no need for new generated QRs.)

Please answer and thank you very much!

I tried to scan a QR code and it told me that I already favorited the maximum number of bases, even though I only had 9. I deleted one from my favorites list anyway but the QR code is still telling me that... Is there a way to fix this?

HNI_0052.JPG
HNI_0051.JPG

Try both, I don't know which has the right pokemon. Its a gym/doll place. I am a guy, so don't call me an fagit cause I like the dolls lol. All Im gonna tell you is that its on a mountain. :P

Question to any one who has actually fought in a Blissey Bash Base: approx. how much Exp/Levels do you get from it? I mostly want to know since I level up my Pokémon to level 100.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You gain approximately 17,000 EXP per Blissey with Lucky Egg, 23,000 if you are leveling a Pokémon who is past its evolution level. I think after fighting 7 Blissey Bases (21 Blissey), I went from Lv10 to Lv79 with Scraggy (1,000,000 EXP at Lv100). Obviously this can be increased by EXP O Powers and trading.

I've heard that if 2 friends have each other's secret bases, they can give each other flags. Is this a truth?
Also, how do I change which pokemon I'm using in my secret base?
My QR's in siggy :)

I've heard that if 2 friends have each other's secret bases, they can give each other flags. Is this a truth?
Also, how do I change which pokemon I'm using in my secret base?
My QR's in siggy :)
Yes I've had this happen in my base. I don't know how, but she just gave me like 5 flags.

CTNC

I'm not sure if it's a problem with me or everyone using the Global Link to share secret bases, but every time it says, "This information cannot be viewed."

Edit: I can see Othmen's base now

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)