Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#381 Latios [Adamant]
IVs: 24, 25, 26 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 20 - 23 / 27, 28, 29 / 30, 31
deciding to keep this latios I am pretty happy with these stats for a dragon dancing latios HP might be a little to low but I am happy. If anyone is interested in this let me know and I probably will give out a few copies for free once I get it cloned. By the way if anyone is up for cloning it let me know:). Thanks.
edit: besides I kinda wanted a dragon dancing latios because it's kinda gimmiky and might work.
Since I probably won't be getting a Eon ticket anytime soon, I'd like to have a latios if you get it cloned please

Edit: I'll see what I can get you in return, only 5 badges (Majority of the time SRing latias)

I got a similar one but I tossed it, maybe I'll keep it the next time I get it, it's been almost a week now.
good luck:)
Since I probably won't be getting a Eon ticket anytime soon, I'd like to have a latios if you get it cloned please

Edit: I'll see what I can get you in return, only 5 badges (Majority of the time SRing latias)
of course this is two people that can use a kind cloners help so far:)

Adamant scizor Leftovers
Evs: 252 att, 156 speed, 100 HP (I think)
-SD
-Knock off
-Bug Bite
-Bullet punch

Adamant Swampert @swampertite
Evs: 252 attack, 232 HP, 24 speed
-Rain Dance
-Waterfall
-Ice Punch
-EQ

Timid latias Life Orb
Evs: 252 speed, 252 Spatt, 4 def
-Draco meteor
-Defog
-Psyshock
-roost

This is the team I used to win 174 in a row and gain over 1,000 BP :). Obviously you can change things like defog out, but it's a very good core defensively and it is very powerful imo.
I'll be stealing this ever since my streak was broken. ;p
Can anybody clone 4 Pokemon for me?
Don't know if anyone has approached to help you, but I can help with this if you still need help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also looking for someone who can make a Banner for me.

I'll be stealing this ever since my streak was broken. ;p

Don't know if anyone has approached to help you, but I can help with this if you still need help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm also looking for someone who can make a Banner for me.
That would be amazing! I'll get the stuff from Bank. I should still have you added.

I need a pokemon with endevour with 240/241 HP so I can make sure I catch a perfect rayquaza in AS, after I am done with it I swear I'll give it back.
Also could it preferably be a septile or haxorus as they have access to false swipe.

And does anyone have a 6 iv RNGd shiny kyogre clone I can have by any chance? I want to have a full set of the shiny 3rd gen primal form/mega evolution legendary pokemon and I already have a shiny groudon.

Also if anyone has a naive synchronizer I could use? I have like every other nature but naive and I could trade another natured synchronizer for it if you want one.

I need a pokemon with endevour with 240/241 HP so I can make sure I catch a perfect rayquaza in AS, after I am done with it I swear I'll give it back.
Also could it preferably be a septile or haxorus as they have access to false swipe.

And does anyone have a 6 iv RNGd shiny kyogre clone I can have by any chance? I want to have a full set of the shiny 3rd gen primal form/mega evolution legendary pokemon and I already have a shiny groudon.

Also if anyone has a naive synchronizer I could use? I have like every other nature but naive and I could trade another natured synchronizer for it if you want one.
I can supply you with a naive syncher and why endeavour over final gambit?

Okay guys, you know what to do.

Timid Latios, LV30
HP: 30-31 (97HP)
Atk: 4-9 (54)
Def: 24-26 (60)
SpA: 30-31 (92)
SpD: 30-31 (80)
Spd: 30-31 (88)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

Timid Latios, LV30
You should be able to confirm one of those IVs are 31 by looking at the characteristic. If speed is 31 I say keep, if it's not then toss.

Last edited:

Timid Latios, LV30
Keep, if it's Speed is 31. Although it's good, someone has already gotten a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 and a 6IV one, not to demoralize you or anything. lol.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It seems as though MetalKid's IV calculator is offline, are there any other good ones available? I know there's Serebii but I need to find the exact IVs of my Latias (lv 30) so that won't help me find that out (just gives IV ranges)

It seems as though MetalKid's IV calculator is offline, are there any other good ones available? I know there's Serebii but I need to find the exact IVs of my Latias (lv 30) so that won't help me find that out (just gives IV ranges)
Metalkid's can't figure out the exact ones either, unless you EV through ST (and Serebii also gives recommended EVs)...the characteristic will also tell you which IV for sure is 31.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Metalkid's can't figure out the exact ones either, unless you EV through ST (and Serebii also gives recommended EVs)...the characteristic will also tell you which IV for sure is 31.
I know that. I like MetalKid's because you can enter in what the stats are at multiple levels which helps narrow it down, so of course I'm going to feed it vitamins (super training = too boring) and rare candies to find out.

No worries. My host took the database down for 1 hour of maintenance. I would expect it to be up again at 11pm EST.
Ah ok, thanks for the response!

My question is the castform you get in the weather institute is it soft resetable and is it worth it...and what nature.
From what I've seen castform sucks weather balls competitively/anythingly unless there is some BRAND NEW FORM or something with the primal/megaforms of the 3rd gen legendary pokemon...also you can breed it with ditto.

Timid Latios, LV30
KEEP CLONE AND GIMMIE!!

From what I've seen castform sucks weather balls competitively/anythingly unless there is some BRAND NEW FORM or something with the primal/megaforms of the 3rd gen legendary pokemon...also you can breed it with ditto.

KEEP CLONE AND GIMMIE!!
Relating to what you said is cast form even soft reset able I have gotten lax nature 3 times in a row

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Relating to what you said is cast form even soft reset able I have gotten lax nature 3 times in a row
SRing Castform is a waste of time when you can SV hatch one flawless and shiny in a matching ball.

Edit:
Lax Nature is the set nature for Castform, it's confirmed.
And that. Lol, Gamefreak trying to make a bad Pokémon worse?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)