Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lax Nature is the set nature for Castform, it's confirmed.

edit: dang it, gonna delete more posts before I reach 2,000 T_T
Crap seriously
SRing Castform is a waste of time when you can SV hatch one flawless and shiny in a matching ball.

Edit:

And that. Lol, Gamefreak trying to make a bad Pokémon worse?!
true but style points are a thingXD either ways crud well I'm gonna spend a couple minutes wasting time and stay with an ok one I wonder is evoilite cast form a thing

hi guys! i would like a adamant reckless Starly with the egg move double edge. IVs, EVs and ball doesn't matter. thanks in advance!
EDIT: I am using X if that matters.

oh yeah good point. Dang it...then what can castform do with a lax nature I mean I still am gonna soft reset it guys just for style points.
Its breedable..there are no style points. It can't have egg moves or bring a special ball. If you really want to sr it go ahead, but you probably shouldn't bother posting it here as its essentially worthless..sorry to be so harsh but you just seem to not understand

Its breedable..there are no style points. It can't have egg moves or bring a special ball. If you really want to sr it go ahead, but you probably shouldn't bother posting it here as its essentially worthless..sorry to be so harsh but you just seem to not understand
maybe I misworded that wrong but I kinda was gonna stop talking about the castform stuff after this one question I asked maybe I worded it wrong. But does castform run a moveset with a lax nature I was asking because I might lol around with it in a battle I did not mean to offend you in any way ok that was not the intention I asked just a couple of questions I know for a fact though what I am soft resetting is garbage ok. But hey it's my garbage so I may do as I please.
edit: clearly everyone wants me to shut my trap because of this one comment I made just because I want to soft reset something I know is garbage but I was simply asking a few questions. So after someone can please answer this one question I will get out of your hair if you would like.

maybe I misworded that wrong but I kinda was gonna stop talking about the castform stuff after this one question I asked maybe I worded it wrong. But does castform run a moveset with a lax nature I was asking because I might lol around with it in a battle I did not mean to offend you in any way ok that was not the intention I asked just a couple of questions I know for a fact though what I am soft resetting is garbage ok. But hey it's my garbage so I may do as I please.
no

ok thanks I will shut my face now about castform forever sorry to cause a problem if I did. Thanks
Hey man ^_^, here let me clear things out a little.
The castform you are planning to sr, don't. You can turn it into a non garbage poke by breeding it instead. Preferably modest nature or any nature that fits your Competitve wants. Iv spread can be 31/X/31/31/31/31

Have a nice day!

I'm so freaking happy after almost a week of SR I got this!!!

#380 Latias [Timid]
IVs: 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 30, 31
Stats at Lv.30: 97 / 55 / 68 / 80 / 92 / 88

I'll be getting my eon ticket next week so look forward to that!

Edit: More accurate IVs. phew got perfect speed

#380 Latias [Timid]
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31
HP: Steel

Last edited:
so tired of SRing latios.

#380 Latias [Timid]

check the speed ev, if it's 31 keep if it's 30 check for hidden power, if it isn't hidden power fire, toss

just had to toss an otherwise good 30 spd. latios becasue hidden power sucked :'(

#380 Latias [Timid]

That's a keep, but make sure it has 31 speed first, because if it doesn't have 31 Speed or Hidden Power Fire; it's just that horrible trollias.

EDIT: Ninja'd

so tired of SRing latios.

check the speed ev, if it's 31 keep if it's 30 check for hidden power, if it isn't hidden power fire, toss

just had to toss an otherwise good 30 spd. latios becasue hidden power sucked :'(
Sorry for your loss.

That's a keep, but make sure it has 31 speed first, because if it doesn't have 31 Speed or Hidden
Sorry for your loss.
lol, that's not the worst of it. i previously had a hasty sync and had two toss 2 perfect timid spreads. switched to timid because surf>EQ imo and i think timid is a little easier to SR.

Can you trade items between XY and ORAS or just items between ORAS and ORAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)