Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks. shroomish wasn't shown an serebii's friend safari guide so i was a little worried.
That's because it's Breloom that you can find in Friend Safaris, not Shroomish. I can get you a spitback Dream Shroomish if you give me some time.

Is there any advantage to breeding in ORAS other than new egg moves/etc.? Only I'm finding the Battle Resort coin trick to be so awkward that I'm tempted to just stop bothering with it.

Edit: Yeah obviously everything being in one place is great but the coin thing is bugging me so much, it's not like it's that much harder in XY. Just wondering if I'd get used to it with time and find it worth it.

Last edited:
That's because it's Breloom that you can find in Friend Safaris, not Shroomish. I can get you a spitback Dream Shroomish if you give me some time.

Is there any advantage to breeding in ORAS other than new egg moves/etc.? Only I'm finding the Battle Resort coin trick to be so awkward that I'm tempted to just stop bothering with it.
oh. yeah, a spitback would be nice. no rush, let me know if you see anything in my trade thread you like, but i need to update it..

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

It's the IV checker, daycare and a continuous loop rolled into one, so I feel it's worth it. It kinda sucks how you have to constantly hold the button down though.

If I KO the Regis in ORAS, would they respawn?
I gonna say maybe.
I koed deoxys and Groudon and the black triangle is atop of Spear Pillar and Im pretty sure Groudon is back at the cave

Edit +
Since you dont have to ko them to advance the story, I advise you to save before catching

I've been dexnaving for competitive magnemites and got this so far

#81 Magnemite [Modest]
IVs: 30, 31 / 2 - 7 / 23 - 26 / 30, 31 / 30, 31 / 31
Stats at Lv.10: 28 / 10 / 21 / 29 / 19 / 17

Have a full box of them now checking IVs tedious cuz of lowlevel. Pretty good so far right?

lats

formerly lockiegengar12

#81 Magnemite [Modest]

Have a full box of them now checking IVs tedious cuz of lowlevel. Pretty good so far right?

Nice! I'd make sure to only capture Magnemite that aren't HA and have three stars, though.

Edit: Dang I'm stupid, I stated the obvious. I was looking at the stats not the IVs to make the comment on the 3 31s ._..

Looking for pp maxes. Have these for trade:

Treecko, timid F, kalos bred in pokeball, x/x/30?/31/31/31, leech seed *was used for HP ice breeding

Charmander w/ solar power, timid M, kalos bred in pokeball, x/x/31/31/31/31

Eevee, timid M w/ anticipation, kalos bred in dream ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
Eevee, timid F w/ anticipation, 5th gen bred, 31/x/31/31/31/31 yawn/wish
Eevee, modest M, kalos bred in dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31, yawn/wish
Eevee, modest F, kalos bred in dive ball, 31/x/31/31/31/x, x/x/31/31/31/31, 31/x/x/31/31/31, yawn/wish

#81 Magnemite [Modest]

Nice! I'd make sure to only capture Magnemite that aren't HA and have three stars, though.

Edit: Dang I'm stupid, I stated the obvious. I was looking at the stats not the IVs to make the comment on the 3 31s ._..
wait did you get that by chacne or by dexnaving chaining or is that a thing.

ok that makes sense does chaining increase IV's on the pokemon or did you just get that magnemite by lucky chance.
The higher the search level for a pokemon the more you'll encounter 3 star(3ivs). Chaining helps in building searchlevel and somewhat increases the odds of finding 3star pokemon. My search level for magnemite is 320 and somtime I still encounter 0 star. So there's a bit of chance involved too.

Your odds of finding a shiny also increases with chaining

The higher the search level for a pokemon the more you'll encounter 3 star(3ivs). Chaining helps in building searchlevel and somewhat increases the odds of finding 3star pokemon. My search level for magnemite is 320 and somtime I still encounter 0 star. So there's a bit of chance involved too.

Your odds of finding a shiny also increases with chaining
huh thanks I think I am gonna spend most of this week catching up on stuff like this and breeding more. That sounds really cool though thanks for the guide to I read that might be helpful for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)