Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
26/31/28/31/31/31 modest Dialga? Seems pretty good.
my opinion may not be the best to help but I would say keep but I can also understand why people would say toss and it's because of that HP but I think you should keep it's a close call.

26/31/28/31/31/31 modest Dialga? Seems pretty good.
If it's for yourself or some "lite trading" you could keep it. If anyone wants a flawless Dialga they will probably trade for one of the thousands of RNGs. You can already see that a lot of soft reseters are "cracking" and keeping non flawless pokes and they are still getting trades for them. It's more of a matter of what you're looking for. If it were me I would probably toss because you essentially only have three 31s which isn't that remarkable but it's certainly useable and tradeable.

the though of beating my copy of y 2 more times just to get articuno and moltress makes me cringe… does anyone happen to have either of those 2 birds for trade? i am not looking for anything other then to have them for my living dex

Yeah i've been asking around about that but how do i determine the iv between 29 and 31?

Im not doing anything with my cart until i know the answer.
Go to an IV calculator, like Metalkid's, on the first row input the IVs at the original level, then try using 1 rare candy and input that on the second row, then with 2 rows already filled, hit calculate.

Note that if you decide to keep the pokemon, it won't be at its default level anymore, so unless you can have it checked by the iv judge; you may want to save already to preserve the level since you can reset after checking with the rare candy, but that is if you want to risk it.

edit: TYPO

Yeah i've been asking around about that but how do i determine the iv between 29 and 31?

Im not doing anything with my cart until i know the answer.
Rare candies and speed EVs. I always use metalk kids calculator but everyone has been using serebii's so I don't know if it surpassed metal kid's at some point or what. Metal kids will tell you how many EVs it needs to determine the IV which I find useful.

Go to an IV calculator, like Metalkid's, on the first row input the IVs at the original level, then try using 1 rare candy and input that on the second row, then with 2 rows already filled, hit calculate.

Note that if you decide to keep the pokemon, it won't be at its default level anymore, so unless you can have it checked by the iv judge; you may want to save already to preserve the level since you can reset after checking with the rare candy, but that is if you want to risk it.

edit: TYPO
Rare candies and speed EVs. I always use metalk kids calculator but everyone has been using serebii's so I don't know if it surpassed metal kid's at some point or what. Metal kids will tell you how many EVs it needs to determine the IV which I find useful.
The calculator is rather confusing for me but i get it now.

And by risk level my Kyogre to level 50, this is the final result.

http://prntscr.com/5c1b4h

(im not plan to further SR for kyogre anyway)

Thanks for the help guys Chill Mackenzie ! :)

Looking for a prankster thunderous (shiny would be killer) , preferably w HP flying have several KB shinies to trade

Edit: just noticed I can sr one in my as cart, best ball suggestions?

Looking for a prankster thunderous (shiny would be killer) , preferably w HP flying have several KB shinies to trade

Edit: just noticed I can sr one in my as cart, best ball suggestions?
Dive Ball non shiny and Heal/Master Ball for shiny

Also, CPing this from my thread here

I am LF these with HA wherever possible

Colosseum Starters

• Premier Ball Totodile

• Dive Ball Cyndaquil

• Repeat Ball Chikorita
Transfer Ball HA Stuff

• Dive Ball: Shelmet, Karrablast and Basculin

• Ultra ball: Shelmet

• Any transfer ball fossil I Donot have
Horde HA Pokemon

• Dive and Nest Ball Minun

• Repeat Ball Plusle

• Nestt and Dive Ball Hoppip

• Nest and Dive Ball Wingull

• Great and Dusk Ball Taillow

• Premier Ball Geodude

• Great and Heal Ball Zubat
For trade:-

• Sport:All possible, no HA

• Dive Ball:Totodile(HA unavailable), Chikorita, Chinchou, Cranidos Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Mantine, Tentacool, Omanyte, Clamperl, Burmy and Wailmer

• Nest Ball:Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), totodile

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin, Anorith, Cranidos Totodile, Carvanha tirtouga and Goldeen

• Dusk Ball: Shelmet and Carvanha

• Premier Ball:Darumaka, Meowth, Karrablast, Anorith, Shelmet, Aerodactyl, Shieldon, Cyndaquil, Kabuto, Castform, Chikorita(non HA), Buneary, Glameow, Aron and skitty

• Ultra Ball: Shieldon and Tynamo

• Repeat Ball:Goldeen, Cyndaquil and Darumaka

• Timer Ball:Karrablast, Aerodactyl and Shieldon

• Great Ball:Cranidos, Anorith Cyndaquil, Totodile and Tentacool

• Quick Ball:Carvanha, Burmy, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Yamask and Shieldon

• Heal Ball: Lileep, Cranidos, Aerodactyl Yamask, Carvanha, Sentret, Almomomola and Karrablast

I can send over a dream ball 4EM one after dinner, if you don't get anything by then :D
What timezone are you in? I can wait as I have a list of things I'm breeding anyway :0

see what you want from my thread for it btw when you're ready

What timezone are you in? I can wait as I have a list of things I'm breeding anyway :0

see what you want from my thread for it btw when you're ready
I am GMT +5:30 It's free, I'll just breed one out now, enjoy breeding, tell me if you need anything else :D

Are you sure you don't need anything? I'm still going to give you something no matter what anyway p:

That Buneary is all I really need. Thank you :8

Are you sure you don't need anything? I'm still going to give you something no matter what anyway p:

That Buneary is all I really need. Thank you :8
Ok, adding you and getting on.
It is Jolly, Female 31/31/31/x/31/31(Lucky You)With Encore, Low Kick, Ice Punch and Fake Out

Anyone have a spare HA Riolu (or Lucario) with egg move Bullet Punch for share? IV, ball or nature not important (though Jolly or Adamant is nice). Thank a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)