The smorgasbord is back! (Gen 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
31/29/30/31/31/31 would be hp dragon I think, can you check the nature and the exact IVs? :) Haha, thanks ^^
Just got of my digital lazy ass and checked here's the data I got from metal kid's iv calculator and I KNOW the HP was ice and that it has max HP, spA, spD, and speed ivs.
Zapdos - #145 (Modest) : 30 - 31 / 3 - 4 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 - 31

Just got of my digital lazy ass and checked here's the data I got from metal kid's iv calculator and I KNOW the HP was ice and that it has max HP, spA, spD, and speed ivs.
Zapdos - #145 (Modest) : 30 - 31 / 3 - 4 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 - 31
Okay, then the IVs should be 31/4/30/31/31/31 :) Definetely interested in it, do you have it cloned and ready to trade? Also is it nicknamable?

Okay, then the IVs should be 31/4/30/31/31/31 :) Definetely interested in it, do you have it cloned and ready to trade? Also is it nicknamable?
Sadly not nicknamable and I will be ready to trade once I transfer it from my pokemon X to ORAS via pokemon bank in a minute I'll pm you my FC.

Is there anything you could want for that nice, shiny rayquaza as well?
Also note that those magnimite eggs take forever for ANYONE to get as well, no matter what they have, I even had a ditto with those exact ivs and nature and it took me that long.

Eevee is ready.

I already added your new FC, just tell me a nickname for it if you want one and if you can trade as well.

Mmm, can I erase the other FC?

Is there anything you could want for that nice, shiny rayquaza as well?
Also note that those magnimite eggs take forever for ANYONE to get as well, no matter what they have, I even had a ditto with those exact ivs and nature and it took me that long.
Do you have a anything else than what you offered? Cause I don't really need anything of that.

Eevee is ready.

I already added your new FC, just tell me a nickname for it if you want one and if you can trade as well.

Mmm, can I erase the other FC?
You can nickname it Meadow :) Yeah, you can earse the other FC!

Great, I just updated my thread (no Latios yet thought, will take a while since I'm busy with ORAS) with some new stuff so you can check just incase theres something you rather want than Thundurus :) Also let me know if you want any nickname on the poke you want ^^
Oh nice, there were a few others I saw I liked but I think I'll go with Thundurus for now :] Could you nickname him Jupiter

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader

ORAS Latios
Timid - Levitate
28/0/31/30/31/31
- Trick, Tailwind
Nicknamable

If you're still looking for that Hasty Latios in your wants list. I'll be glad to RNG the Enigma Stone Latios from HG (if you don't mind me ARing the event item) for this?

I know it's not much but I now have a shiny palkia with max ivs in speed and it has a hasty nature.
And rotoms and a shiny hardy Jolteon with max speed ivs from japan. A shiny growlithe and chimchars with at least 4 ivs and thinder and fire punch. Oh and a shiny moltres.

You're welcome.

I finished my examns, so maybe I can breed your HP dive ball Eevee, tell me nature and egg moves for it. I'll breed it during the week :)
Modest hp ground :) No egg moves are needed, so its up to you if you want to add any.

Can you cmt for the oras latios? I would be willing to go 2:1 on it if necessary
I like the Bold Mew :)

Please CMT for this. :D

Shiny Mewtwo
Timid - Pressure
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Trick
Nicknamable
Sorry, didn't find anything I needed. However I added some breeding projects on my want list.:)

Oh nice, there were a few others I saw I liked but I think I'll go with Thundurus for now :] Could you nickname him Jupiter
Okay :) Don't think I will nickname and transfer it today, but maybe tomorrow.

ORAS Latios
Timid - Levitate
28/0/31/30/31/31
- Trick, Tailwind
Nicknamable

If you're still looking for that Hasty Latios in your wants list. I'll be glad to RNG the Enigma Stone Latios from HG (if you don't mind me ARing the event item) for this?
Sure thing :)

I'm really interested in this one. Is there any breedable Pokemon that you need?
I added some BPs in my wants :)

I know it's not much but I now have a shiny palkia with max ivs in speed and it has a hasty nature.
And rotoms and a shiny hardy Jolteon with max speed ivs from japan. A shiny growlithe and chimchars with at least 4 ivs and thinder and fire punch. Oh and a shiny moltres.
Is the Palkia from ORAS? Otherwise Not really intersted. I added some projects thought on my want list.

Modest hp ground :) No egg moves are needed, so its up to you if you want to add any.

I like the Bold Mew :)

Sorry, didn't find anything I needed. However I added some breeding projects on my want list.:)

Okay :) Don't think I will nickname and transfer it today, but maybe tomorrow.

Sure thing :)

Is the Palkia from ORAS? Otherwise Not really intersted. I added some projects thought on my want list.
Alright, sounds good:) I will get the mew cloned tonight hopefully, will you be able to trade tonight?

Great! :) I'll breed this one then. I should have it ready by the weekend, since I'm currently trying to soft reset for a Timid Latias on my Alpha Sapphire (it just doesn't want to be timid :D).

(Repeat Ball)
Camerupt
Modest - Solid Rock
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Ancient Power, Yawn

Alright, sounds good:) I will get the mew cloned tonight hopefully, will you be able to trade tonight?
I should be awake for like one hour more, but quiet busy playing ORAS so as I notice you message I can trade tonight :)

Great! :) I'll breed this one then. I should have it ready by the weekend, since I'm currently trying to soft reset for a Timid Latias on my Alpha Sapphire (it just doesn't want to be timid :D).

(Repeat Ball)
Camerupt
Modest - Solid Rock
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Ancient Power, Yawn
Use a syncronizer, they work 100% if you resetting the gift Latias. Just make sure you don't send away the sycronizer to the PC, or even better have only 5 pokémon in you party so you can check the start right away! :) You can leave the island by talking to Steven! Great, I'm not in a super hurry so weekend will be good :)

Cool. It should be ready by tomorrow unless Pewter City NPCs hate me. What nickname and Poke Ball did you want for it?
Jet Wings :) I would say lure ball, but probably gonna RNG one just like that when I eventually ID abuse my SS so I would prefer another ball :P Maybe great, heavy, dive or moon ball? Or heal ball to match the Mega a bit better and be unique :)

Use a syncronizer, they work 100% if you resetting the gift Latias. Just make sure you don't send away the sycronizer to the PC, or even better have only 5 pokémon in you party so you can check the start right away! :) You can leave the island by talking to Steven! Great, I'm not in a super hurry so weekend will be good :)
The synchronizer really works 100%, thanks for telling me! Now I only have to find one with max IVs in the right stats :) I already caught the Camerupt and have the Pokemon with the egg moves ready to start breeding, which I will do tomorrow. So it shouldn't take too long, hopefully ^^
Also would you mind trading the Latios to my Alpha Sapphire when we are going to trade? I'm breeding the Camerupt on Pokemon X and since I haven't paid for Pokemon Bank yet, I won't be able to transfer the Latios.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)