Tournament LC Swiss Tournament (Won by Tricking!)

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Calling activity.

My opp told me to PM him when I'm online. Every time I get on, I go hang out in the LC room for hours waiting for him and he never shows.

I tried messaging him on his wall when I saw that he was on, but he immediately left:
upload_2014-12-2_15-39-1.png

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Calling activity.

My opp told me to PM him when I'm online. Every time I get on, I go hang out in the LC room for hours waiting for him and he never shows.

I tried messaging him on his wall when I saw that he was on, but he immediately left:
Brazilian Army, would you like to refute this in any way? As it stands I'm not overly inclined to give you the win Alphose. He did ask you when you can play, and you never actually gave him a clear answer other than you being around PS often. I'll give it more thought, though.

QuoteCS , As you can see he PM exactly on the time I left, I Told you since sunday that I was having ton of difficult find him and you know how often I'm on LC room, its like everyday. Yesterday, the only day I Wasnot that because I was in travel for a work interview and have just take a fast look on the LC Forums.

2. I ask every single guy on the LC room when this guy is online,And the only time I tried to PM him he was blocking PM, I tried to claim his attention on the room chat and get liked ignored, like I said to Omastar42

3. I post an activity for that even hating to win by that because I knew the deadline will be a pretty crazy time to me, I Had the entire week, I Was online for the hole weekend on PS Room, I tried contact as much as I can, today I Can't really play, so its fair that I get the win or we get an extension(what I honest prefer)

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Won vs spark in a GeeGee (Haxed = I got one Scald Crit Burn ^_^)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)