Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for someone to *lend me* their lopunnite. What I mean by that is you trade it over, I use it until I get my own in the late game, and then I give it back. I'm willing to breed you a 5IV poke or get you a BP item for your troubles (I just want to play through the game with it). Throw me a PM or reply on this thread.

Thanks!
I can do this, just gimme a few minutes

Still looking for that Sableye! ANY Sableye with Prankster will do, IVs and such do not matter! Will give spitbacks for it.

Question. Does Delta Stream's WEATHER disable the Flying weaknesses? Or could a Flying type still take weakness damage from an Air Lock/Cloud Nine or Mold Breaker-equivalent? For example, would Mega Rayquaza take neutral or 1/2 damage from Zekrom's Teravolt Bolt Strike?

Question. Does Delta Stream's WEATHER disable the Flying weaknesses? Or could a Flying type still take weakness damage from an Air Lock/Cloud Nine or Mold Breaker-equivalent? For example, would Mega Rayquaza take neutral or 1/2 damage from Zekrom's Teravolt Bolt Strike?
Mold breaker ( and teravolt) nullify the abilities...the flying weakness modifier is an effect of the weather, not the ability so no

1/2 dmg since the ability causes the "weather" which removes flying weaknesses for all flying types on the field
Edit: Ninja'd
To boost like/post count.
Oh....

Sorry about the low def and masterball but I'm hyped about this HP Ice Thundy and gonna keep unless literally everybody tells me toss

Thundurus - #642 (Timid) : 31 / 2 / 12 / 31 / 31 / 31

Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

im looking for a trustworthy cloner to clone a pokemon for me im willing to pay for it if needed but you cant keep a copy for yourself. thats because its a ribbon project and I dont have redis rights on it.

the clone is for the original owner frogoholic101

I have earned him al gen 6 ribons on that pokemon and he would love to have the improved one as well:)
Yo

Keep or Toss?

#485 Heatran [Calm]
IVs: 31 / 14 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 31
Stats at Lv.50: 166 / 91 / 126 / 150 / 137 / 97
Hidden Power: Ghost

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Quick question:
This exists so why do people post k/t here rather than there? To find trade value or is this thread unknown?
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-are-my-pokémon-ivs-and-nature-good-thread.3490330/
They feel more comfortable with the opinions here than the opinions on that topic.
That thread you linked is on the Ubers section when most of the Pokemon being discussed aren't really Ubers. Lol
Like you said, maybe it's because the thread is unknown to most here.

Maybe there should be a separate thread on Keep/Toss scenarios for the Wi-Fi forum. Or the Uber thread should be stickied like it was after the release of Pokemon X/Y (or maybe both?? Or maybe none. Lol)

Though I do think there should be a separate thread on the Wi-Fi section for that imo. Including stuff like event Pokemon, past gen non-rng'd Pokemon, current gen legends, etc

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
They feel more comfortable with the opinions here than the opinions on that topic.
That thread you linked is on the Ubers section when most of the Pokemon being discussed aren't really Ubers. Lol
Like you said, maybe it's because the thread is unknown to most here.

Maybe there should be a separate thread on Keep/Toss scenarios for the Wi-Fi forum. Or the Uber thread should be stickied like it was after the release of Pokemon X/Y (or maybe both?? Or maybe none. Lol)

Though I do think there should be a separate thread on the Wi-Fi section for that imo. Including stuff like event Pokemon, past gen non-rng'd Pokemon, current gen legends, etc
We used to have the Discuss My Pokémon thread years ago. The moderators decided to remove such threads, since it's only good for the post and like count of people.

Would anyone be willing to let me borrow Cameruptite? I've got a Camerupt on my playthrough team and I'd at least like it to be able to Mega Evolve in Victory Road/Elite 4. :P

Looking for someone to clone these for me, you can keep a fully-redis copy:

♂ | Nicknamed 'Fairy Knight | Hatched in Azure Bay
Adamant Nature | Huge Power | 31/31/31/01/31/31
Superpower | Knock Off | Belly Drum | Aqua Jet
OT: Rabbit | ID: 30346
Hatched by /u/Rabbit_22
5 copies + original

Bergholt Lv. 28
Jolly Nature | Own Tempo | 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Max EVs in Speed
False Swipe | Seismic Toss | Spore | Taunt
5 copies + original
Woud like this cloned so I can level them up for the right Seismic Toss amount for different legendaries

Also, would this Smeargle be an interesting thing to give out? I know the IVs are unconventional but I've seen a fair amount of people asking for a False Swipe/Spore Smeargle and it is useful.

Last edited:
So decided to keep trying to catch a better Modest Heatran in a Timer Ball. Ended up with this so far
HP: 30 Att: 24-25 Def: 31 SpA: 28-30 SpD: 31 Spe: 31

Not sure if I should keep trying or just stop here.

Looking for a huntail,gorebyss,articuno,moltress,and/or a ho-oh so I can get them in my dex I will trade them right back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)