Jumpluff
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Acrobatics
- Sleep Powder
- Swords Dance

Don't h8 me cause I'm beautiful. Tagging Oshony PokeGod to back me up on this, but Jumpluff was surprisingly powerful in our testing. We kinda did it as a joke, but it's definitely an incredibly underrated sweeper with its insanely high speed tier and utility.
Although it's unlikely that Jumpluff will 6-0 a team off the bat, it is arguably one of the best pokemon to support other Physical Sweepers, such as Feraligatr or Klinklang. It can sleep common checks to physical mons such as Weezing off the bat to make it easier for your team to play around them, and after a single SD its Acrobatics becomes more powerful than that of an unboosted Archeops, deterring even Steel Types from switching in at +2 or +3. As a result, it can open up massive wholes for similar SD sweepers, and is one of the few flying types that has a method to consistently KO shit like Rhydon, which is cute on its own.

Mega-Crodino, cause its broken as fuck. I've been swept multiple times even if I was 5-1 and I'm by no means a bad player.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Gurdurr @ Eviolite
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Mach Punch

no more slurpuff

Not sure if anyone mentioned scraggy yet but that thing is a beast.
You can run a good dragon dance set and after 2 dd's its got pretty good speed and attack along with moxie and drain punch for recovery. Bulk up rest is pretty good since it has shed skin and its special defense is pretty high after eviolite.

Not sure if anyone mentioned scraggy yet but that thing is a beast.
You can run a good dragon dance set and after 2 dd's its got pretty good speed and attack along with moxie and drain punch for recovery. Bulk up rest is pretty good since it has shed skin and its special defense is pretty high after eviolite.
The problem with Scraggy right now is people are running a lot of fairy coverage to hit Pangoro :(

how bout basculin. hear me out guys, this thing gets endeavor aqua jet so its basically ratata but better. it would carry sub to get its hp down to 1 and endev aj combo, last move probably is hp fire for those pesky ferroseeds since the iron barbs would ruin your last sub, and hp fire is just a nice move in general. i would think the ability would be mold breaker for water absorb pokemon. i guess taunt could work over hp fire since a taunted ferroseed is pretty useless and nothing could try to sub on your endeavors. anyways basculin would be pretty cool

how bout basculin. hear me out guys, this thing gets endeavor aqua jet so its basically ratata but better. it would carry sub to get its hp down to 1 and endev aj combo, last move probably is hp fire for those pesky ferroseeds since the iron barbs would ruin your last sub, and hp fire is just a nice move in general. i would think the ability would be mold breaker for water absorb pokemon. i guess taunt could work over hp fire since a taunted ferroseed is pretty useless and nothing could try to sub on your endeavors. anyways basculin would be pretty cool
I don't see what this has over Basculin's CB set? To start off with its Superpower cleanly takes 50-60% off Ferroseed anyways so its pretty easy to deter or leave so it cannot check Basculin 2x, and its Adaptability Waterfall / Aqua Jet are infinitely more useful than any subendeavor, which especially in such a fast paced meta will get little utility out of such a frail and medium speeded pokemon anyways.

so not very good...
This.

I don't see what this has over Basculin's CB set? To start off with its Superpower cleanly takes 50-60% off Ferroseed anyways so its pretty easy to deter or leave so it cannot check Basculin 2x, and its Adaptability Waterfall / Aqua Jet are infinitely more useful than any subendeavor, which especially in such a fast paced meta will get little utility out of such a frail and medium speeded pokemon anyways.

This.
basculin is a wallbreaker but i thought what about a different aproach, so instead of wearing down a wall, i would take its hp all the way down. other pokemon can do this better such as archeops but i just thought it would be fun to run sub on basculin. maybe if it had waterfall over hp fire it would still be a good offensive presence and have sub endeavour just to take a pokemon to the grave with it.

Kecleon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Sneak

This thing is just amazing :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)