Simple Questions, Simple Answers thread (FAQ in first post, read before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just turned on my Buzz Nav and got 30 street passes where I also get a lot of cool Mirage spots. Do these spots last forever or do I have to explore them all? I have 30 mins till 12AM
They don't last forever, no, but in my experience they tend to last at least a couple of days.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
They don't last forever, no, but in my experience they tend to last at least a couple of days.
Wish the Crescent Isle I got from Streetpass had stayed... I streetpassed, went Soaring to see what Isles I got, saw I had it, went to the PC to get the Pokemon to catch Cresselia, went back out and it was gone.

BuzzFeed updated telling me my street pass had reviewed hits and that I got EonTicket.
The lady isn't in the pokemon centre what gives

No, you get the ticket from the girl, then you show it to Norman.

Regardless I'm really not sure what's going on here.
Yeah idk what's happening I definitely got it n BuzzFeed, she's not at the centre.
Typical bs I guess

Edit: If anyone has a code and would be willing to help a dude out, would be much appreciated

Last edited:

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I remember someone mentioning somewhere that there's a spot under one of the bridges that yields a 100% encounter rate for Feebas. Is this true?

I remember someone mentioning somewhere that there's a spot under one of the bridges that yields a 100% encounter rate for Feebas. Is this true?
Yes. Under the bridge nearby the fisherman when you enter the route from the south, you can fish there and find Feebas 100% of time time -- except when it's night.

I've got buzz feed on all the time and I'm connected to Internet, do you only get things through spot pass after a certain point in the game? Just finished meteor falls and about to go to Mt Chimney.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes. Under the bridge nearby the fisherman when you enter the route from the south, you can fish there and find Feebas 100% of time time -- except when it's night.
Thanks. Does the game hint at its existence in any way (this is important for a thing I'm doing)?

Thanks. Does the game hint at its existence in any way (this is important for a thing I'm doing)?
Not that I'm aware of. Perhaps there's a trainer quote I missed, but I can't think of anything.

As a side note, any other spot on the route is a 5% chance to find it at any time while fishing.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Not sure if it's a simple question, but

I'm now reading this page about the XY pokémon file structure. Apparently, there are five bytes for the Pokémon geolocation (country, region), and other five for OT Game, Country, Region, 3DS Region and Language.

I have an US 3DS (technically bought in Canada but I think it's the same region) and, obviously, buy US games. My X is in French, however. If I catch a pokémon in X, will it have French Language but US Region?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Not sure if it's a simple question, but

I'm now reading this page about the XY pokémon file structure. Apparently, there are five bytes for the Pokémon geolocation (country, region), and other five for OT Game, Country, Region, 3DS Region and Language.

I have an US 3DS (technically bought in Canada but I think it's the same region) and, obviously, buy US games. My X is in French, however. If I catch a pokémon in X, will it have French Language but US Region?
Yeah that's right. It's the same for choosing any language when starting the game, you don't get FRE for choosing French, or KOR for choosing Korean etc... Those tags are based on the 3ds region (so yours is ENG). So yeah, your Pokemon will have their French names but have ENG tags

I was just wondering, if I already caught the Lati@s twin that Steven shows me in the middle of the game (Latios, in my case), it's probably a done deal as far as its stats and everything, right? Can't release it and beat the elite 4 or something?

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I was just wondering, if I already caught the Lati@s twin that Steven shows me in the middle of the game (Latios, in my case), it's probably a done deal as far as its stats and everything, right? Can't release it and beat the elite 4 or something?
The one you get given is set iirc when it joins your team. After that, there is nothing you can do.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
You CAN release it... technically, speaking.

You won't get another chance to catch it, though, so it wouldn't do you any good.

Also, way to wait for your first post!

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Yeah idk what's happening I definitely got it n BuzzFeed, she's not at the centre.
Typical bs I guess

Edit: If anyone has a code and would be willing to help a dude out, would be much appreciated
If you're still having trouble with this, did you collect Steven's Beldum, or whatever event Pokemon you haven't yet collected from the delivery lady? I had this same issue because I didn't yet pick up the Beldum (she gave me the Ticket after talking to her again.)

But anyway, is there any methods to control or influence the mirage spots that spawn every day or through streetpass? I was trying to DexNav hunt Rufflet from one of the Mirage Mountain spots, but after leaving the island for a second, it dissapeared, and I have yet to see it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)