Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for nest ball calm bulbasaur (shiny would be awesome) looking specifically for flawless HP fire, HP rock or HP ice!

Willing to trade multi for this

Can somebody quickly trade me an Adamant Ditto because I need to get a Gale Wings Fletchling(for battle spot) with Adamant. IV's on ditto does not matter, and Ill trade it back to you after I got a GW Adamant Fletchling

Looking for Meloetta, Mew and Darkrai. Don't care about nature or IVs, but all of them have to be from events. PM me If you can help.

after my shiny registeel I wanna softreset an deoxys but it deoxys shiny locked?

also what nature should I aim for since deoxys has so many possibilites so I cant realy decide

after my shiny registeel I wanna softreset an deoxys but it deoxys shiny locked?

also what nature should I aim for since deoxys has so many possibilites so I cant realy decide
Nature depends on what you want to do with your deoxys. As a Deoxys attack I would run Naive, Deoxys-Speed Jolly / Timid & as Deoxys-Defense Calm.

Nature depends on what you want to do with your deoxys. As a Deoxys attack I would run Naive, Deoxys-Speed Jolly / Timid & as Deoxys-Defense Calm.
whel I have no idea so i was hoping to get an idea what people here would general be most interested in because I dont need it for my team I just as well can go for trade value:)

Could anyone point me in the direction of how to chain and where to get the PokeRadar? Just picked up OR and a new 3DS because I heard they reintroduced chaining back in the game!

Could anyone point me in the direction of how to chain and where to get the PokeRadar? Just picked up OR and a new 3DS because I heard they reintroduced chaining back in the game!
Pokeradar doesn't exist in ORAS, but I think you heard about about Dexnav chaining, which is different

I have a local tour tomorrow and I in a need of a BOLD foongus, the abilitie does not matter BUT I need a competitive one.

So I'm looking for a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Bold Foongus
or 31/xx/31/31/31/00 Relaxed Foongus

Since I'm asking for competitive pokemon I will offer competitive pokemons

Hexaflawless shiny Naive chimchar with 4 egg moves (encore, fake out, fire punch and thunde rpunch)
31/xx/31/31/31/31 shiny modest omanity in dream ball with Weak armor and muddy water as egg moves
31/xx/31/31/31/31 shiny modest Eevee in dream ball with anticipation and Yawn and synchronoise as EM
31/xx/31/31/31/31 NON-shiny UT Sylveon in dream ball with HA and egg moves.

I have a lot of other stuff all breed by myself, so ask away if you want something else.

Hoping to find a decent relaxed ferrothorn if possible. Don't have X or Y so just OR atm so help would be greatly appreciated. Help with a decent greninja/froakie would be great too :D

Could you explain how to chain in more detail then? I just got introduced to the DexNav in the game.
Chaining for DexNav does *not* increase shiny rate but increases quality of the Pokemon you find. Using the search function on a pokemon Does increase shiny rate (If I recall it's like 1/400 when you use DexNav to find it) but longer chains does not mean higher shiny chance. It Does increase the chance for rarer abilities, moveset (Eggs moves and such), items, levels (It adds like 10 levels to their base level or something), and potential (So 3 star potentials become quite common at like 40+ chains I've found). You'll know if it's rare if there's a red exclamation point next to it.

To chain you just need to keep encountering pokemon with the search function. If they run away, you scare them away by moving too quickly, exit the game (Not sleep mode but completely exit), leave the area, or run away in battle (Or they teleport, etc) it breaks the chain. Being unable to find a poke from searching does not break it or even encountering another pokemon doesn't break it (Provided it's one DexNav and not a random battle walking through grass) So typically people chain with Super Repels up the entire time and a sync poke infront if they want a specific nature. Every 5 pokemon you encounter from the chain increases their level by 1, so for example is Ralts base level is 3 in this area and I encounter 40 in a chain, I'll find level 7 ralts instead of 3.

Could you explain how to chain in more detail then? I just got introduced to the DexNav in the game.
Im not that good at chaining, but Ill tell you the basics.
First catch what pokemon you wanna chain. Then in dexnav, click on the pokemons sprite, and click search. Then keep encountering the same pokemon. You do not need to faint or catch it, you can just run. Every time you encounter the Pokemon, the search level goes up by one. A chain cannot be broken by other pokemon appearing. The higher the search level, the higher the chance of good IVs, egg moves, HA and items

Chaining for DexNav does *not* increase shiny rate but increases quality of the Pokemon you find. Using the search function on a pokemon Does increase shiny rate (If I recall it's like 1/400 when you use DexNav to find it) but longer chains does not mean higher shiny chance. It Does increase the chance for rarer abilities, moveset (Eggs moves and such), items, and potential (So 3 star potentials become quite common at like 40+ chains I've found).
So what would the primary way of obtaining shinies be? Just chain for a good moveset/ abilities parent then go breed it?

Reason I'm asking is, I want to get into the trade threads and trade with people online but getting that first pokemon which is decent enough to trade seems fairly difficult.

So what would the primary way of obtaining shinies be? Just chain for a good moveset/ abilities parent then go breed it?

Reason I'm asking is, I want to get into the trade threads and trade with people online but getting that first pokemon which is decent enough to trade seems fairly difficult.
1/400 is still pretty high. I got a shiny ditto from chaining just for 3 star potential dittos. Got it in under like 50 chains. Took maybe an hour. If you're looking for a shiny with decent IVs then just keep chaining and pray you get a high chain to increase their chance for perfect IVs before you encounter a shiny. Getting shinys is literally just using the DexNav though. I've heard about fish chaining too but I'm unfamiliar with that honestly. There's a lot of great youtube videos up though that covers basic chaining in ORAS and fish chaining.
Also edited my reply to include a little more info about how to chain.
Also from what I've learned Search Level doesn't relate to how good the quality of a poke is, just the chain affects it. My highest search level is like 150-ish though so I just might not be high enough to see a definite difference.

1/400 is still pretty high. I got a shiny ditto from chaining just for 3 star potential dittos. Got it in under like 50 chains. Took maybe an hour. If you're looking for a shiny with decent IVs then just keep chaining and pray you get a high chain to increase their chance for perfect IVs before you encounter a shiny. Getting shinys is literally just using the DexNav though. I've heard about fish chaining too but I'm unfamiliar with that honestly. There's a lot of great youtube videos up though that covers basic chaining in ORAS and fish chaining.
Also edited my reply to include a little more info about how to chain.
Also from what I've learned Search Level doesn't relate to how good the quality of a poke is, just the chain affects it. My highest search level is like 150-ish though so I just might not be high enough to see a definite difference.
chainfishing is great for shinies but it doesnt increase ivs or anything only the chance to get a shiny

First, thank you to all the posters who helped me the first time.

Keep or Toss? I wish the Def and SpA were switched but it has the right nature and all IV's are above 28 as suggested.

Diancie (Naive)
29/31/31/29/28/31

First, thank you to all the posters who helped me the first time.

Keep or Toss? I wish the Def and SpA were switched but it has the right nature and all IV's are above 28 as suggested.

Diancie (Naive)
29/31/31/29/28/31
I would keep its speed is max and I doubt those few attack points mather a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)