cherub agent sollte nachrichten beantworten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyranitar
Nature: Jolly - Ability:Sand Stream - OT: Nodochi (NuggetBridge)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/30/31
Notes: From the Mega Evolution event. Has the special move Ice Punch (this is the only way to use it in VGC14).

hey lucariojr i feel awful coz you have really nice stuff, im just not a fan of nicknames lol. this really stood out to me, would you be willing to trade it for mewtwo?

Tyranitar
Nature: Jolly - Ability:Sand Stream - OT: Nodochi (NuggetBridge)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/30/31
Notes: From the Mega Evolution event. Has the special move Ice Punch (this is the only way to use it in VGC14).

hey lucariojr i feel awful coz you have really nice stuff, im just not a fan of nicknames lol. this really stood out to me, would you be willing to trade it for mewtwo?
i can do that, i'll have to get it cloned first though. i'll pm you when i do so

lucariojr sorry i wasnt on yesterday, had internet trouble.

I assume you'd like a nickname? ;)
if you want i can also already tutor it drain punch/low kick w/e else it needs

• moves: retaliate / rock slide / sacred sword / swords dance
#639. terrakion (terrakion) lv. 50 — jolly nature | justified — 31/31/27/19/28/31 (ot: sid / id no. 24811)

decent enough for me to back up so i can start working on other soft resets when i get more time. definitely going to work on this again eventually though

updating my trophy case with:

• egg moves: synchronoise / wish / yawn / charm
#004. evoli (eevee) ♂ — modest nature | anticipation — 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (ot: connor / id no. 00515)

this cutie has a long story behind it, which makes it especially valuable to me. first off, huge thanks thanks to eeveefan for the parent, without which this wouldnt have been possible, as i had no way to get a HA dive ball eevee. all in all i hatched three of these. at the first one i was so excited when i saw it was shiny that i dropped my ds, and the game came out (didnt even get to see IVs/ability). heartbroken, i plodded on, the second time hatching another (but without its hidden ability, and missing SDef IVs). that one i might turn into a glaceon some day, as a bonus it also fits the dive ball. now this, this is the pride and joy of my collection so far! four days were spent on it, and the pokegods truly smiled down on me this time, as it's missing its attack IVs. i was terrified of it missing its s.attack, anything else i could have dealt with. but to have attack missing makes the previous disappointments seem sooo worth it :)

ium , CMT for these please:

• egg moves: perish song / belly drum / aqua jet / superpower
#183. marill (marill) ★ ♀ — adamant nature | huge power — 31/31/31/31/31/31 (ot: julio / id no. 04607)

• egg moves: n/a
#235. smeargle (smeargle) ★ ♀ — jolly nature | own tempo — 31/31/31/31/31/31 (ot: dean / id no. 44394)

• egg moves: knock off / baton pass / feint / me first
#619. mienfoo (mienfoo) ★ ♂ — jolly nature | regenerator — 31/31/31/00/31/31 (ot: ronald / id no. 47186)

• egg moves: sucker punch / pursuit / stealth rock / quick guard
#624. pawniard (pawniard) ★ ♀ — adamant nature | defiant — 31/31/31/00/31/31 (ot: m i n a / id no. 05278)

• egg moves: wide guard / destiny bond
#679. honedge (honedge) ★ ♀ — quiet nature | no guard — 31/31/31/31/31/00 (ot: shiori / id no. 52529)

hi people, currently looking for the following dex entries. this is more a "note to self" to what i need to get, but if anyone wants to trade me a quick mon and then trade back thats cool too :)

ludicolo, nosepass, probopass, bellossom, budew, roserade, lunatone, solrock, barboach, whiscash, baltoy, claydol, lileep, cradily, jigglypuff, wigglytuff, staryu, starmie, duskull, dusclops, dusknoir, chingling, phanpy, donphan, rhydon, rhyperior, snorunt, froslass, corsola, horsea, seadra, kingdra, deoxys

• moves: heal pulse / dragon breath / mist ball / psycho shift
#380. latias (latias) — bold nature | levitate — 31/3/31/31/30/31 (ot: connor / id no. 00515)

updating with my latest soft reset ^.^ decided to go for bold nature, due to not being able to use defog its role as a fast hazard remover is better performed by non-oras latias. it has a niche as a stored power mega evolution set, who benefits more from higher bulk. also did it to distinguish it a bit from all the other timid ones on the market :) regardless, the iv spread is one of my personal best soft resets (that lovely low attack :D)

#380. latias (latias) — bold nature | levitate — 31/3/31/31/30/31 (ot: connor / id no. 00515)

updating with my latest soft reset ^.^ decided to go for bold nature, due to not being able to use defog its role as a fast hazard remover is better performed by non-oras latias. it has a niche as a stored power mega evolution set, who benefits more from higher bulk. also did it to distinguish it a bit from all the other timid ones on the market :) regardless, the iv spread is one of my personal best soft resets (that lovely low attack :D)
CMT for this and post there if you like something. Will trade extras for trade rights if you like, but I'm fine with 1 for 1 non-redis if not.

Cmt ;p

Cherub Agent:you interested in this?
deoxys (master ball)
31/31/31/xx/29/31
jolly nature
level 80 UT
OT:Rhin
ID:46075
cosmic power | recover | psycho boost | hyper beam

shady6121 replied in your thread
Memphis Grizzly please lmk if you manage to reset an hp ice/flying thundurus! yours is pretty great, even have that nice LO number, but i feel that thundurus really needs hidden power, and dark doesnt cut it for me, sorry man
Pokéguy would it be possible if you did a BP for me? looking for a female lightningrod pikachu with fake out and encore in an ultra/luxury ball (your shiny "Sparky" alredy has the egg moves). ivs dont really matter

Pokéguy would it be possible if you did a BP for me? looking for a female lightningrod pikachu with fake out and encore in an ultra/luxury ball (your shiny "Sparky" alredy has the egg moves). ivs dont really matter
Okay, upon seeing this, I ran out and caught two LightningRod female Pikachu. One in an Ultra Ball and one in a Luxury Ball. Only trouble is, I want to keep Sparky UT for the trade thread, so would you be able to clone me a copy of Sparky? As soon as I have a spare copy of Sparky, I can breed you up some Pikachu really quickly. :P

Steele if you're still interested in trading, i'm only interested in the pichu and yanma, but i'd like you to find out the attack stat on the second yanma for me before i'm set on that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)