Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I misread metalkid's IV calculator and I SAVED on a 30 spd IV naive rayquaza, after days and days of SR'ing. Holy fuck do i feel stupid.

I guess it is still usable, as the only two mons with base 95 spd are rayquaza and kyurem forms, but the kyurems suck and vs. other rayquaza I guess I'll have to switch out.

Might be a long shot, but I'll still ask. Looking for a good Naive ORAS rayquaza with 31 spd. IV. Don't have much to offer, but I can do breeding projects (including SV stuff). Also thinking about picking up a power save so I can clone stuff.
that is still really good. Even so if anyone can help this guy out and he doesn't have anything I can help him out so take something from me if you want I myself have some great soft resets from omega ruby.

I'm looking for hidden ability liepard and slurpuff. If anyone has them and is able to trade them to me, I will try to trade useful pokemon, other abilities you may be looking for, or pokemon I have access to with some ivs.

Last edited:
Anyone has a spare Destiny Knot and Lucky Egg around? Pm Me thank you ^_^
i can give you a lucky egg, but no destiny knott
that is still really good. Even so if anyone can help this guy out and he doesn't have anything I can help him out so take something from me if you want I myself have some great soft resets from omega ruby.
thanks, but i'd still rather not take anything too good for free if that's what meant. Do you have a wants list?

HA ability Raichu in Apricorn Balls are legal, correct? Here's how I see it: catch a female Apricorn Ball Pikachu in HGSS, transfer it to XY, breed with a HA male, and I have a 20% chance of passing the ability down, right? And since the female has the Apricorn Ball, any HA babies will be in that ball?

EDIT: nevermind, not possible. Apparently males can't pass down their HA's when bred with females. Looks like I'll stick to Repeat Ball Raichu's

HA ability Raichu in Apricorn Balls are legal, correct? Here's how I see it: catch a female Apricorn Ball Pikachu in HGSS, transfer it to XY, breed with a HA male, and I have a 20% chance of passing the ability down, right? And since the female has the Apricorn Ball, any HA babies will be in that ball?
HA on male Pokemon only has a chance of passing down if bred with a Ditto. Male and genderless Pokemon and Ditto can't pass down their Pokeballs so no, that won't work. HA Apricorn Ball Pokemon are illegal.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
no, please read more before posting about legality.

Asking again for someone to look at my egg SVs please, got 3

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm trying to get the Shiny Charm on Omega Ruby and I just need to a few more Pokemon for it. If you want, I will trade back any Pokemon you trade to me.

Rhyperior
Munchlax*
Articuno
Moltres

Bonsly*
Politoed
Gligar*
Qwilfish
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh

Gorebyss
Deoxys

Carnivine
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina

Sigilyph
Thundrus

Aromatisse
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Amaura
Aurorus
Xerneas
Zygarde

*I'd prefer if you let me keep these Pokemon, because I also need their Evolutions.

Last edited:
i can give you a lucky egg, but no destiny knott

thanks, but i'd still rather not take anything too good for free if that's what meant. Do you have a wants list?
perphaps I misworded that.But if anyone helps you out in getting your perfect rayquaza I will offer my pokemon to trade I'm giving you more trade ammunition.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm trying to get the Shiny Charm on Omega Ruby and I just need to a few more Pokemon for it. If you want, I will trade back any Pokemon you trade to me.

Lapras
Munchlax*
Articuno
Moltres

Bonsly*
Politoed
Gligar*
Qwilfish
Entei
Suicune
Lugia
Ho-oh

Gorebyss
Deoxys

Carnivine
Azelf
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina

Sigilyph
Thundrus

Aromatisse
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Amaura
Aurorus
Xerneas
Zygarde

*I'd prefer if you let me keep these Pokemon, because I also need their Evolutions.
Bumping

Last edited:
Does anyone have anything from the Mudkip line for trade? Need it so I can breed myself a mega Swampert. I don't know what I did with my in game Mudkip, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)