Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tempting, but I really want Defog on a bulky dos(sorry, I'm super picky XD). Hmm...any female spitbacks?
I got a few on XY give a few min. I know that i alest got some drain punch bullet seed shroomish, muscilate dratini or skill link shelder and some bold porygons. Charmander, leech seed spikes ferrorseed. Wonder skin venonat ☺

Its adamant caught in a premier ball. Its a black ball with a littebit of orange in the middle :P to be Honest my best spitback dratini female just only have 2 flawless in def and speed but it says it "Outstanding "
You mean luxury ball?(premier is white, with red in the middle XD)
I really don't care about IVs with spitbacks, as long as it's female, and in a sweet ball, it's valuable to me ;)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Its adamant caught in a premier ball. Its a black ball with a littebit of orange in the middle :P to be Honest my best spitback dratini female just only have 2 flawless in def and speed but it says it "Outstanding "
That's Luxury Ball, and it's black with red and gold stripes.

You mean luxury ball?(premier is white, with red in the middle XD)
I really don't care about IVs with spitbacks, as long as it's female, and in a sweet ball, it's valuable to me ;)
Uhm. . Do you mean that luxury ball is a "sweet ball" or is it a ball called sweet ball x) as u mabye notice. Im not so into witch ball the pokemon are in lol :

I really want a capture-helping Pokemon with Trace so I don't have to bother catching every Pokemon I see, any suggestions on movesets? Obviously I can only use the Gardevoir or Porygon2 line.
Anyone? I thought maybe if I use Gardevoir, I should keep her at ~lv. 40 so she isn't overpowered since she doesn't learn False Swipe and most 'mons I'll be catching will be lv. 30+.

Also looking for a HP Ground Ditto with 0 Attack, please CMT for it. mostthe3rd to the rescue once again *swoons*

Last edited:
Uhm. . Do you mean that luxury ball is a "sweet ball" or is it a ball called sweet ball x) as u mabye notice. Im not so into witch ball the pokemon are in lol :
lol XD yeeaahh...It's just nice to have pokemon in matching pokeballs(not to mention it increases the value significantly), I get kinda OCD with my pokemon breeding(I have dittoes organized by nature and everything). But i digress, back to our trade, I'm perfectly willing to trade my Heatran for your Dratini! I've added you, and am online, so just send me the request when you're ready :)

Anyone? I thought maybe if I use Gardevoir, I should keep her at ~lv. 40 so she isn't overpowered since she doesn't learn False Swipe and most 'mons I'll be catching will be lv. 30+.

Also looking for a HP Ground Ditto with 0 Attack, please CMT for it.
Gardevior has access to Hypnosis, so it'd be a better fit for what you want. You could give it 0 attack IVs/EVs, and fit it with tackle or some bullshit move like that XD(or just have a false swiper in the back) even give her a flame orb if necessary.

Last edited:
lol XD yeeaahh...It's just nice to have pokemon in matching pokeballs(not to mention it increases the value significantly), I get kinda OCD with my pokemon breeding(I have dittoes organized by nature and everything). But i digress, back to our trade, I'm perfectly willing to trade my Heatran for your Dratini! I've added you, and am online, so just send me the request when you're ready :)
haha lol ! yea i noticed that acutally, some kind of New pokemon fashion these days! :P but great we got an agreement! ive been lookin for a heatran in decades :P thank you ! ^^

Hey I'm still looking for someone to clone one of my pokes. You may keep a non-redis copy in return. PM me if you can help.

Also looking for a HP Ground Ditto with 0 Attack, please CMT for it.
I might have such a ditto. Please check the post below my giveaway post for all the dittos I have. If you see a ditto you like just let me know. PM/VM me to arrange.

Need this pokes:
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
Dittos with hp fire,ice and 6iv
6iv deino
Which nature is the best for rayquza? And need help transfering 5 pokes!

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Maybe using protect then sketch. Final Gambit will fail if the opponent protects.
Yeah already figured it out haha. :p Did a Triple Battle with Smeargle, Staraptor and Sylveon >> Sketch, Final Gambit, Protect.

Need this pokes:
6iv froakie with naive nature
Jolly shiny beldum in every ball
Hp fire modest balbasaur 5iv
Hp fire timid ralts
Bold nature download porygon/porygon2
Jirachi adamant/impish,carefull nature
Bold Mew with defog and SR
Calm piplup with defog
Timid HA 5iv treecko
6iv deino
Which nature is the best for rayquza? And need help transfering 5 pokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)