Other OU Player of the Week #10: CTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
CTC

People who first see my work in Ubers teambuilding often call me "The CTC of Ubers", should I take that as a compliment or not?
Favorite bars from Pokemon Cypher 2013?
Is Oli still a chav?
How can you say your better than gr8astard when you lost to Valentine in OST? I can't even fathom that.

yo u already know when i walk up in the club like wuts poppin G and flash my idm card (despite not being of age) a yung nigga gettin mike's hard on tap like a don. and ofc when the mike's hard gets flowin, the hoes get hoenn and its all head ORASS from there if u catch my drift
You sounded a bit like Chillarmy there at the end

Srn

Water (Spirytus - 96%)
is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
CTC why do u use curse gastro?

Ok more serious question:
How do you go about familiarizing yourself with a foreign tier? I'd say borrowing a team from a fren, perhaps hoppin on the ladder, or watching a few matches of the tier seem like common sense, but is there anything else to it? You gotta know the meta before u start building against it (which is the fun part), so what do you think is the "best" way to learn the meta of any given tier?

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Hi Baselord CTC,

You are a single character of the Pokemon competitive's "landscape". I find interessant to see you consider yourself as a builder and not as a player. However you're there, on PotW. Unlike "star" as McMeghan,Bloo,...you never shine in any tournament (otherwise Team Tours). You always answer, saying you help other big player as MDragon who win ST but what about YOU ? Aren't you tired to be always a "ghost builder", a man useful who nobody see ? Because I think that you know better than me, you won't be "famous" in playing (look your brain stat...). So you try to balance with trashtalking, your archive topic... Doesn't it show an inferiority complex (you always add "Baselord", CTC is inhoff isn't it) ?
excuse me for my english who is poorest than Letiez
where do u c me consider myself as a builder over a player? maybe cuz i was banned for half a yr i missd all the major tours last yr besides ost, in the semis of which i got luckd by a backstabbin fuccboi. this yr im a lot busier w school shit n internships so im only gonna play maybe spl wcop and ost. maybe i wanted to help ppl like atticus beat lucky and shit snakes like valentine? u think i choose to get haxed and can only win indirectly thru helping? as for mdrag etc ofc i wasnt gonna reject him asking for help, esp considering that he was gonna beat major fuccbois (im sure ur familiar with them) leftiez n mc. i think u shouldnt juxtapose the high success rate of my help with my low tournament attendence rate. >famous by playing r u retarded? the only reason i was known is cuz i did well in spl and wcop, u think i just popped up and said look at me im known? i dont see how these fuccboiish assertions are helping u establish the notion that i cant play, cuz in all 3 of the tours i entered (spl wcop and ost) iv made semis or better so,,, go fuck urself. as for basedlord heres a quote "CTC is the basedest only second to Lil B" -- Martin Luther King Jr.
are you hiding the fact that you like cinnamon toast crunch?
no i actually dont like cinnamon much. at least since after the challenge
If I get 8 scarfrachi iron head flinches to win a losing game am I good? y/y.
Real talk: what's the best album of all time, and what's the best play you've ever seen/done in tour?
nah g thatd make u pdc vs bloo last tour. except he still lost. best album in my biased opinion would have to be late registration, it was the first full album i had listened to and enjoyed every song off of. in terms of the overall quality of every song on the album, my beautiful dark twisted fantasy was also amazing, good kid maad city was insane, madviallainy is timeless, and who can forget the hardest album of the decade lil b's white flame music FUUUUUCK KEVIN DURRAAAAAANT. as for plays,,, i dont see why ppl stress plays so much. gameplan is so much more important, maximizing reward minimizing risk. u only make a "play" that seems spectacular when ur falling behind and have to take a risk, as seen in rewer vs bloo where he bluffs scrftar and traps mienshao. if i had to pick though it would have to be the series of plays made by bro fist in his wcop game vs the stall guy, or bkc's stall v stall game vs the german last wcop. those were spectacular displays of plays made when in a pickle.
based lord?
haha
You're epic.

Fav j cole track?
thnx g reciprocate the admiration. fave cole track as of late is wet dreamz / fire squad, and all time has to be unabomber / land of the snakes. special shoutout to lost ones and in the morning
wait, CTC means Christ the Comforter? To be honest for some reason I tought it meant CounterTeamCunt.
thats also one of the ways u can interpret the name
CTC

People who first see my work in Ubers teambuilding often call me "The CTC of Ubers", should I take that as a compliment or not?
Favorite bars from Pokemon Cypher 2013?
Is Oli still a chav?
How can you say your better than gr8astard when you lost to Valentine in OST? I can't even fathom that.
ofc its a compliment g, i c u movin up in the world.
Fave bar: holdin on 1 45 thatll zap dos shizzy is fire
Does he still sit in mcdonalds snortin 30% pure meth off a hooker's collar bone?
I never said i was better per se but i can toss hugo a few times no challenge. as for ost, how r u gonna win when u offer a redo after freezing a fuccboi, only to get crit 5 times in return the following game. guess karma is gr8
CTC why do u use curse gastro?

Ok more serious question:
How do you go about familiarizing yourself with a foreign tier? I'd say borrowing a team from a fren, perhaps hoppin on the ladder, or watching a few matches of the tier seem like common sense, but is there anything else to it? You gotta know the meta before u start building against it (which is the fun part), so what do you think is the "best" way to learn the meta of any given tier?
curse gastro cuz no need for filler move. fat setup is always nice. i dont familiarize myself w foreign tiers, thats the problem. the best way to learn a meta is by playing a fuckload and watching ppl play. ppl who r good ofc

Last edited:
CTC why havent you and @officialshofu battled recently? I wanna see his @$$ get handed to him by a lord! Also can you confirm my suspicions that he only uploads wins??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)