Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What power items do you need? I can definitely help you out, buddy. :)
Thank you! I dont want to seem greedy but i dont have any at all .-. So any are fine :) The pokemon i take to the battle maison arent ev trained so its really difficult for me to win lol my fc is 5000 3563 4921 if u could help me out thanks!

Thank you! I dont want to seem greedy but i dont have any at all .-. So any are fine :) The pokemon i take to the battle maison arent ev trained so its really difficult for me to win lol my fc is 5000 3563 4921 if u could help me out thanks!
No worries, I love helping out newer members so I just bought all of them for you. Give me a few minutes to capture some fodder pokemon and I'll trade them over to you. ^^

Edit: My F/C is in my signature. :)

No worries, I love helping out newer members so I just bought all of them for you. Give me a few minutes to capture some fodder pokemon and I'll trade them over to you. ^^
Omg wut o.o you're to kind sir/miss i really appreciate it thanks a bunch could u msg me your fc :)?

Does Mega Swampert's Swift Swim activate upon Mega Evolving in the rain or does it activate the following turn?
The following turn same with other mega pokemon and their abilities just work around it with protect if u can spare a moveslot

Last edited by a moderator:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Since I can only receive passerby Streetpass data once every eight hours, can I just keep connecting, checking if I have the Eon Ticket, then SRing if I don't to receive Streetpass data from another set of passerbys? Or does it not work like that?
Dumb question, can people on your friends list pass the ticket? I got the Eon Ticket from an irl friend, so I can pass it to you if it works this way?

Anyway, best nature for Landorus-T for VGC? Leaning a bit more towards Adamant since it primarily runs Scarf and VGC has a lot of speed control, but idk.

So if someone has an x in there breeds 31s (31/x/31/31/31/31) would it be to say that x is random and CAN be 31 or that it MUST be less than 31? Cause I'm having issues breeding this skrelp and I need to bust out my 6iv lol

So if someone has an x in there breeds 31s (31/x/31/31/31/31) would it be to say that x is random and CAN be 31 or that it MUST be less than 31? Cause I'm having issues breeding this skrelp and I need to bust out my 6iv lol
It means its missing 31 ivs in that specific stat because its not important so yeh less than 31 in the order hp/atk/def/spatk/spdef/spd

Last edited:
now that my brother's gift is all wrapped up, thanks to a special somebody,
i might just get something nice for myself.
LF shiny slowbro with good iv in a dive ball or heal ball or other rare ball (lure ball or whatever) offering competitive br kb all elemental fang moves mawile in a love ball

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
What are the best balls for these ORAS legends?

Thanks.
Regirock: No Idea, Luxury Ball?
Registeel: Timer or Premier Ball
Uxie: Quick Ball
Mesprit: Heal Ball
Cobalion: I like the effects the Pokeball makes when the Pokemon is sent into battle more than how the Pokeball looks so I'm saying Timer Ball.
Virizon: Nest Ball
Cresselia: The Heal or Dive Balls seem like a good choices, but the Dusk Ball has a nice Purple Wave that looks like night when when you send the Pokemon into battle. That, or I have no idea what I'm talking about and you should ignore me.

I'm definitely still interested! Although I cannot clone myself so if that is an issue I'm fine with waiting
No worries dude, you were one of the earliest peeps to express an interest and were helpful to boot, so it's not an issue. But like, if sometime in the future you were doing a heavy cloning binge with someone, I would appreciate one back afterwards all the same!

If we're online at the same time at all, drop me a line and I'll trade you a copy. Level 63, EV trained, nicknamed Cirrus - I can change that last one if you want, though.

Akae47 , I imagine everyone here does, and their mother too! Ironically, I don't, since those two were the first two things I bred in XY and the spitbacks are all pretty bad, most of which I put up on the GTS. You won't be waiting long, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)