The Anime / Manga Thread (MK2) | Beware Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I've gotta say that for anybody like me that sticks strictly to the Naruto anime (please don't hate me), today's episode totally ruined Christmas. All the tailed beasts get captured, Naruto and Sasuke look like they're gonna die (although it's a shonen so probably not), everybody is losing to Madara aaaaaaaaaaa I woke up all chipper and excited for Christmas and them WHAM FUCK YOU

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I decided to watch agent aika cuz everything is taking a week off and well, minus the infinite panty shots it could actually be slightly below average

LilOu

PO poopyhead
A friend of my cousin who plays Jazz told me that his favourite anime was Cowboy Bebop. Then I discovered that Bebop was a kind of Jazz or something similar, and, as I want to leave rock aside for a second and try different music genres to improve my guitar knowledge, should I watch Cowboy Bebop?

EDIT: Well, shit, I managed to write crap on this one. But, has anyone watched Cowboy Bebop?

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
RODANK I assume you watched the movie "End of Evangelion" yes?

If so, what are your thoughts about the ending?

So from what I gather, yurikuma is about lesbian bears that eat lesbian non-bears. There are some other things happening in the story, but as they are neither lesbian nor bear they are clearly unimportant.

I'm really new to anime but Assassination Classroom looks like something that would interest me. Where do you watch anime and how long does it take to get sub-titled?

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I stream my anime from http://kissanime.com/

Usually the subs are on point. The stream quality can range between 720-1080p based on the amount of time since an episode's release. In terms of how fast episodes get released, well I haven't checked myself since I don't really care about how quick they come, but if I recall correctly usually the amount of time it takes for them to get content out is within 6-12 hours or so of initial showing. The website is based out of the Philippines, so it kind of makes sense that they'd be quick to release.

Of course you can use other routes to watch anime, such as torrenting or paying for services, like Crunchyroll and such, but I feel you get a much better user experience from streaming online for free without having the hassle of downloading it to your computer.

From what i know, kissanime doesn't sub the anime itself, but uses fansubs, hence the suggested filenames for when you download the videoplaybackstream thing. In a way, what you're watching is the same as if you torrented, albeit with poorer video quality.

Asek

Banned deucer.
(if this post breaks that rule about discussing illegal stuff delete it)
If you're ever interested in an anime try using fansub database. It will list whats currently airing, as well as what groups are subbing it. If a show you want subbed isn't listed as being subbed just surf the net long enough and you'll find a sub group thats doing it.

Asides from that, the latest episode of parasyte was really good, im liking where the stories going and the character development is done pretty well. It will be interesting to see Tokyo Ghoul air alongside it, as they are rather similar in their themes and stories. Especially excited to watch jojos, death parade and milky holmes, and there are some other cool looking shows this season as well (but so many continuations)

From what i know, kissanime doesn't sub the anime itself, but uses fansubs, hence the suggested filenames for when you download the videoplaybackstream thing. In a way, what you're watching is the same as if you torrented, albeit with poorer video quality.
It also comes out much later because of how long it takes to upload the torrented file.

The best comedy of Winter 2015 (Aldnoah.Zero) is off to a great start.

Summary: slaine shot inaho in the back of his head but the bullet actually went clean through his eye and did not damage any major artery and slaine kept count doom alive or w/e his name is and the princess is basically submerged in mewtwo juice despite also getting shot in the head and slaine prays to her sometimes oh and did i mention that when inahos waifus found him and brought him to doctor dude the princess in her unconscious state used the power of love to grant him aldnoah or something so now he's rly rly strong. Also Inaho can smile now.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
hahahahaha aldnoah immediately with one of the fucking weakest first episodes ive seen in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)