Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Sorry about last night I was typing on my iPhone. Here are the full rules for my challange...
1. 1 solo per Pokemon
2. Medium difficulty
3. Have a good backstory
4. Include a starter (Chespin, Fennekin, or Froakie)
5. Not too hard, but not too easy!
EDIT: No restrictions on the use of the Exp share, please.

Take a Charmeleon (not Charizard). It must learn Cut before you fight Snorlax and can never forget it.
Accepted because of evolite! It'll be much more defensive than the average Charizard.

Take Ditto, the Mr. Mime.
As a Mime Jr., Ditto grew close to his best bud, Mime Jr., the Ditto. They had a lot of fun together, but were harshly separated since Mime Jr. (the Ditto) was caught and has since been used as breeder mate by a perfect-IV-pokemon-trainer.
Because of that, ever since it evolved, Ditto, the Mr. Mime always starts the battle Mimic'ing. And due its painful past caused by a top player, he WILL want to lead your battle against every Gym Leader and Elite Four leader.

So:
- Mr. Mime
- Name it Ditto
- Always start using Mimic
-
Must be your first poke against Gym Leader and Elite Four

Have fun!
Nice idea, I like the name switch. Accepted. :)

TheEpicMewtwo - Take Potassium the Fennekin. Since Potassium is a dangerous element that explodes near water, if Potassium ever gets hit by a water type move, he must be switched out immediately and is unusable for the rest of said battle. Potassium has no move restrictions, and must solo a gym without healing items in order to evolve -- both times.
This gives me two fire types and two psychic types, but I'll keep this because I ABSOL-UTELY love Fennekin!

TheEpicMewtwo
You get Disposable the Clawncher. Disposable isn't called that because IT'S disposable, but because all the stuff it USES is disposable. Well, at least to it anyway. Disposable refuses to use the same held item for too long, constantly wanting to upgrade to the newest model. And when it gets that newer model, the old one is going straight in the trash, no matter how useful you think it might still be. Disposable REFUSES to keep anything out of date around you see. Don't think that it'll let you get away with foisting cheap replaceable stuff on it or that you can get away with giving it nothing though, and god help you if you give it anything old. If you want to get anywhere you have to keep Disposable satisfied.

Now to translate that into actual rules:
- Clawncher named Disposable
- Must always hold a hold a non-consumable item it can actually make use of (no giving it potions, berries or type boosting items for move types it can't use)
- After beating a gym, Disposables current held item must be switched out for another one. This new held item must be one that was obtained AFTER the previous held item was obtained. That's what makes it a "newer model" you see.
- Held items that are replaced must be tossed when Disposable is done with them (or at least not used again by any Pokemon for the duration of the run)
- Disposable's held item cannot be switched out or removed from Disposable until it's time to replace it with a newer model.
- If a new held item that Disposable can use isn't obtained before the time comes to replace it's current one, hold onto the current model until a replacement is found. Then immediately equip and dispose of the older model.

Good luck! I wouldn't recommend giving anything vital to Disposable if you can help it...
Good advice, I'll need to plan ahead for this one...

TheEpicMewtwo, you get Robin the male Ralts that MUST evolve into Gallade. Unlike other superheroes, Robin has no super powers. So, he can't use special moves. To evolve, you have to solo Grant's Amaura, and to evolve again, you have to solo Korrina.
Accepted, but what physical moves does Ralts learn anyway? There aren't a lot before evolving into Gallade, then I get a lot of good ones.

Okay I'll give you a challenge TheEpicMewtwo !

Since I'm nice and I notice you have veeeeery little diversity on your team, take Variety the Flying-type pokemon of your choice. Variety wants to help you by making your team diverse and allowing you to use certain HMs (coughcoughFlycoughcough). It may not share any types with any other members of your team. Its moves must also be unique, meaning it may not learn two moves of the same type or any moves of any type that your other pokemon has. For example: your Fennekin knows Confusion, so Variety can't learn any Psychic type moves (if you catch it and it has repeat moves, use them if you must but stop using them if you have other damaging moves and delete them ASAP). Since Variety is purely a helper, it realizes that your team has trouble defeating certain types of pokemon, namely Water-types. It must solo all Water-type pokemon (barring any other soloes I didn't notice) and Siebold. Good luck and have fun!
Accepted, I'll start updating tomorrow! FUUUUUUUU!!!! Emolga and Jumpluff can't learn fly!!!!!

???: Hello, and welcome to the world of Pokemon!
Me: Who the heck are you?
???: I am Augustine Sycamore, the Kalos region's very own Pokemon professor!
Me: Why are you in my room? I just moved here!
Sycamore: This world of ours is widely inhabited by creatures known as Pokemon!
Me: *stares in disbelief*
Sycamore: These mysterious creatures can be found in every corner of our world. Some run across the plains, some fly through the skies, and others yet swim deep in the oceans...
Me: I KNOW WHAT POKEMON ARE! I HAVEN'T BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK!!!
Sycamore: We live together with these Pokemon, lending our strength to one another to live and prosper.
Me: I'm outta here.
Sycamore: No wait, are you a boy or a girl?
Me: You really can't tell?
Sycamore: You must be a girl!
Me: I'M A BOY YOU STUPID MORONIC IDIOT!!!!!!!
Sycamore: And what do you look like?
Me: You're right in front of me and you're asking me what I look like? Fine, I've got brown hair. There.
Sycamore: Oho, I see, and would you tell me your name?
Me: It's Epic.
Sycamore: And what's your credit card- AAAAAAAGGGGH!!!!!!! *gets maced*
Epic: GET OUT OF MY ROOM!
Sycamore: Fine.

Epic: Mom, what's for breakfast?
Mom: Well, I thought you wanted to meet the neighbors first.
Epic: That's before I was stalked by a professor wanting to know my personal information.
Mom: Uhh, just go outside, they're waiting for you.
Epic: Great, more stalkers.
???: Hi, you must be Epic! I'm Serena!
???: AndI'mShaunaGreatToMeetYouWe'reGettingPokemonAreYouExcited?
Epic: Who's giving us Pokemon?
Serena: Only the most famous (and only) professor in the Kalos region, Sycamore!
Epic: Oh, yeah, the stalker dude.
Shauna: ComeToAquacordeTownWe'llMeetYouThere!!!!!!
Epic: Is she always this hyper?
Serena: You have no idea.
Epic: Alright, I've reached this town, this better be good.
Serena: Hey, Epic, this way, over here! We were just talking about you!
???: C'mon, have a seat! I'm Tierno, and I've got some serious dance moves!
???: I-i'm Trevor. I'm a little shy, I guess...
Serena: This is the meeting place, Epic.
Epic: Cut to the chase, where's the Pokemon?
Shauna: YeahCanWeSeeThePokemonNowIWantToMeetMyNewPartnerSoon!
Tierno: IKR? It was such a cool feeling when Trevs and I met our Pokemon! Hope you feel the same way we did!
Epic: Hmmm... A dorky hedgehog, a stupid frog, and a flaming, awesome fox. Hmmm.... I'll go with the fox.
Serena: So your choice is Fennekin?
Epic: Yeah, what you said.
Shauna: HiChespinI'mShaunaI'mYourNewTrainer!
Chespin: Kill me now...
Serena: Hello, Froakie. Thanks to you, I can become a trainer. Thanks for that!
Froakie: Not sure how to respond...
Tierno: Come on, Epic!
Epic: Coming! *turns toward Fennekin* so, what's your name?
Fennekin: I'm Potassium! My friends call me that because I explode in contact with water!
Epic: Umm, stay away from water types, okay?
Potassium: OK!
To Be Continued...

Trevor: Hey, Epic? I-i almost forgot... Take this!
Epic: Cool, a 3DS!
Trevor: No, it's a Pokedex!
Epic: Same diff.
Trevor: Take this letter for your mom.
Epic: Okay...
Trevor: Bye, Epic!
Epic: Bye! (good riddance!)
Shauna! WaitEpicLet'sBattle!
Epic: I just can't escape her...
Shauna: GoChespinAttackUseGrowl!
Epic: Go Potassium! Use Ember!
Shauna: ChespinUseTackle!
Epic: One more Ember!
Shauna: DarnItILost!!! WAHHHHHHHH!
Epic and Potassium at the same time: High five!
Shauna: You'reAmazingEpic!
Epic: Cool, now go away.
Shauna: *runs away crying*
Epic: I must say, this is the first time I've been happy to make a girl cry.
Potassium: Ditto, but I felt bad beating up Chespin.
Epic: Don't worry about it! NOW TO TRAIN AND GO THROUGH A BORING POKEMON CATCHING TUTORIAL... Wait, what?
Serena: Here's how you catch Pokemon! You throw a Pokeball! *keeps failing* DAMMIT!
Epic: Let's get out of here!
Potassium: But not into that forest, no not into that forest!!! *gets lost in the forest* ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!
Epic: Woah, calm down.
Potassium: Fine, let's just beat up some little kids' pets.
Epic: That's the spirit! *beating up of little kids' pets commences*
Potassium: Maybe we should have a better name for it?
Epic: OK, let's call it a "Pokemon battle"!
Youngster Joey: I HAVE A TOP PERCENTAGE SCATTERBUG!
Epic: *facepalm*
Potassium: *facepaw*
Epic: It's been 3 hours but we're out of that stupid place! Yes!
Potassium: More trainers over there.
Epic: Dammit.

The Team
Potassium (Fennekin) Male, Lv. 10

-Scratch
-Tail Whip
-Ember
Sassy
Often lost in thought

Epic: After a whole morning of training, it's time to take on the gym leader!
Potassium: And I'm completely overleveled!
Viola: Hello, challenger.
Epic: I'm Epic.
Viola: Splendid! That determined expression... that glint in your eye that says you're up to the challange... It's fantastic! Just fantastic! Is this your first time challenging a gym?
Epic: Um, yes?
Viola: Fantastic! Whether it's the tears of frustration that follow a loss or the blossoming of joy that comes with victory... They're both great subjects for my camera!
Epic: Ohhhkayyy?
Viola: Now come at me! Surskit, GO!
Epic: This is it! Go, Potassium!
VS. VIOLA
You are challenged by leader Viola!
Leader Viola sent out Surskit!
Go, Potassium!
Potassium used Ember!
The opposing Surskit fainted!
Leader Viola sent out Vivillion!
The opposing Vivillion used Infestation!
Potassium used Ember!
It's super effective!
Potassium is hurt by Infestation!
The opposing Vivillion used Tackle!
Potassium used Ember!
It's super effective!
The opposing Vivillion fainted!
You defeated Leader Viola!
Epic: We won!
Viola: You and your Fennekin have shown me a whole new depth of field! Take the bug badge!
BUG BADGE GET!
Viola: And take this TM!
TM83 INFESTATION GET!
Viola: And get out of here through a secret passage!
SECRET PASSAGE GET!
Potassium: Well, that was weird.
Epic: Doesn't matter, let's continue our journey, maybe catch a new team member!
Potassium: Let's go!
???: Hi, I'm Alexa! Take this Exp. Share because you beat up my sister's pets!
Epic: That's one huge case of sibling rivalry.
Alexa: I'm a journalist! Come to me when you have the next big scoop!
Epic: How about, TEN YEAR OLD BOY STRANGLES NEWSPAPER REPORTER?
Alexa: When did that happen?
Epic: Never mind.
Alexa: *walks away*
Potassium: AAAAAAAUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!
Epic: What's wrong, Potassium?
Potassium: *starts glowing and shape-shifting*
Epic: AAAAAA MY FENNEKIN IS AN ALIEN!
Potassium: NO YOU IDIOT I'M EVOLVING!
Epic: oh.
Potassium: *becomes Braixen* if you say anything about me looking like a girl I kill you.
Epic: *covers mouth*

The Team
Potassium (Braixen) Male, Lv. 19

-Psybeam
-Ember
-Flame Charge
-Howl
Sassy
Often lost in thought

Last edited:
Sorry about last night I was typing on my iPhone. Here are the full rules for my challange...
1. 1 solo per Pokemon
2. Medium difficulty
3. Have a good backstory(those who already posted, please repost)
4. Include a starter (Chespin, Fennekin, or Froakie)
5. Not too hard, but not too easy!
Take Ditto, the Mr. Mime.
As a Mime Jr., Ditto grew close to his best bud, Mime Jr., the Ditto. They had a lot of fun together, but were harshly separated since Mime Jr. (the Ditto) was caught and has since been used as breeder mate by a perfect-IV-pokemon-trainer.
Because of that, ever since it evolved, Ditto, the Mr. Mime always starts the battle Mimic'ing. And due its painful past caused by a top player, he WILL want to lead your battle against every Gym Leader and Elite Four leader.

So:
- Mr. Mime
- Name it Ditto
- Always start using Mimic
-
Must be your first poke against Gym Leader and Elite Four

Have fun!

Chaque, take Sticky the Treecko. Sticky thinks he's really cute, so he must only use Cute moves ASAP. To evolve into Grovyle, he must solo a gym leader using just Cute moves. Once Sticky sees himself as a Grovyle, he thinks he looks really Smart and will only use those types of moves. Solo a gym leader with Smart moves to become a Sceptile.As a Sceptile, Sticky thinks he has become really cool, so he must use Cool moves for the rest of the game. Have him solo Glacia, unless this conflicts with someone else's Pokemon or your rules.
Sorry, can't accept that, it doesn't learn a single Cute move until Slateport, and that's Swagger. Only learns its first offensive Cute move in Fallarbor.

I want to try a Scramble for Pokemon Y. I can trade. I would like a medium/hard challenge. Please no excessive grinding as challenges, and nothing crazy impossible. I would like a starter, but if I don't get one, I need at least one pokemon I can catch before I get to Santalune City (or I suppose Route 22).

My Team so far:
1. Lord Derp the Azurill: Lord Derp is a king, and so feels like Pokemon below his level are below him, and so refuses to battle any Pokemon beneath his/her level. However, Lord Derp is derby, and so must solo Wikstrom's Probopass and any Spinda or Farfech'd you encounter. Also, this causes him/her to not be allowed to use STAB moves. This is hard enough as it is, so that's all. Gl,hf!
2. Goku the Mareep: Goku is a simple, happy creature who must have a Special Attack boosting nature. He may only use Special attacks, and cannot use Physical or Status type effects. He can never use a move twice in a row, and must use a STAB every odd move in battle (Ex.: Thunderbolt->Focus Blast->Thunderbolt->Signal Beam-> Dragon Pulse->etc). Ignore these stipulations if you do not have sufficient Special moves to use, but try to follow them ASAP. Goku also cares deeply for his friends, and if they're hurt he releases amazing power. So, he can only Mega Evolve when everyone else in your party is dead (Must have at least 3 other pokemon in your team, or he still will be restricted from Megaing). He must solo Clemont in Mega form to be able to learn Dragon Pulse and must solo Drasna in mega form.
3. Harvest Moon the Phantump: Harvest Moon must have the ability harvest, and always needs to hold a berry.
Also, Harvest moon can't battle under the sun, so he can't battle when it is outside during daytime, and must always switch out when the weather is changed to intense sunlight.
Finally, Harvest Moon must solo Ramos.

Soloes:
Wikstrom's Probopass: Lord Derp
Spinda and Farfetch'd: Lord Derp
Clemont: Goku
Drasna: Goku
Ramos: Harvest Moon
You got Ninja'd! With a ninja, Kaeru the Froakie! He wants to become a ninja by evolving into Greninja, but to do that, he must withstand Dark's weaknesses by soloing Viola, Korrina, and Valerie! He may evolve into Frogadeir at your leisure, but he must do the solos to evolve further.
Now that he is a Greninja, he must uphold the sacred ninja law by knowing the ninja moves:
Water shuriken
Night slash
Aerial ace
Smokescreen
If he faints, he is punished by replacing one of his secret ninja arts with Pound, your choice on which one. If he can't use his powers properly, he can't use them at all! 2nd time, he loses a move (not pound) for Growl, 3rd time he loses a move (not pound or growl) for Bubble, and the final time he loses his last "ninja art" for Quick Attack. No restrictions for fainting apply after this, but he must keep the horrible moveset that he brought upon himself.

Last edited:
topher4167 take Pigeon the Fletchling.

This Fletchling hates being outside because it's cold! Thus, it can only battle indoors. No restriction on evolving into Fletchinder, but once that evolution happens Pigeon can not battle at all until it soloes Korrina (with the obvious exception of the Korrina solo). Even after the solo, Pigeon can only fight in indoor areas. Solo Wulfric to evolve into Talonflame and (finally!) get rid of the indoor-only restriction.

Have fun!

TheEpicMewtwo take Ash the Charmander.

Yup, you guessed it. It's based on the anime.

* Ash must retain Growl in his moveset.
* No restriction on evolving into Charmeleon. HOWEVER...
* Once Ash evolves into Charmeleon, he has a 50% chance of disobeying (in which case you must use Growl instead of the attack you were going to use)
* You may evolve Ash into Charizard whenever you want, but he MUST be a Charizard by the time you face Wulfric. The disobedience continues as a Charizard.
* Speaking of Wulfric, solo Wulfric.
* Finally, the disobedience ends, and you can replace Growl, when you beat Wulfric or use an Ice Heal on Ash, whichever comes first. (Obviously, Ash needs to be frozen for the Ice Heal to be used.)

TheEpicMewtwo take Ash the Charmander.

Yup, you guessed it. It's based on the anime.

* Ash must retain Growl in his moveset.
* No restriction on evolving into Charmeleon. HOWEVER...
* Once Ash evolves into Charmeleon, he has a 50% chance of disobeying (in which case you must use Growl instead of the attack you were going to use)
* You may evolve Ash into Charizard whenever you want, but he MUST be a Charizard by the time you face Wulfric. The disobedience continues as a Charizard.
* Speaking of Wulfric, solo Wulfric.
* Finally, the disobedience ends, and you can replace Growl, when you beat Wulfric or use an Ice Heal on Ash, whichever comes first. (Obviously, Ash needs to be frozen for the Ice Heal to be used.)
Already have a Charmander, sorry. You can post a different Pokemon if you want, and I still need a Kalos starter!

Last edited:

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
TheEpicMewtwo - Take Potassium the Fennekin. Since Potassium is a dangerous element that explodes near water, if Potassium ever gets hit by a water type move, he must be switched out immediately and is unusable for the rest of said battle. Potassium has no move restrictions, and must solo a gym without healing items in order to evolve -- both times.

Chauque - Take Zen the Ralts. Ralts is awfully calm and never panics. She refuses to use healing items in-battle because she does not fear her opponents. When evolved into Kirlia, she must use Calm Mind as her first move every time she is on the field. In order to evolve her into a Gardevoir, you must land one Imprison on a Pokemon.

:)

TheEpicMewtwo
You get Disposable the Clawncher. Disposable isn't called that because IT'S disposable, but because all the stuff it USES is disposable. Well, at least to it anyway. Disposable refuses to use the same held item for too long, constantly wanting to upgrade to the newest model. And when it gets that newer model, the old one is going straight in the trash, no matter how useful you think it might still be. Disposable REFUSES to keep anything out of date around you see. Don't think that it'll let you get away with foisting cheap replaceable stuff on it or that you can get away with giving it nothing though, and god help you if you give it anything old. If you want to get anywhere you have to keep Disposable satisfied.

- Must always hold a hold a non-consumable item it can actually make use of (no giving it potions, berries or type boosting items for move types it can't use)
- After beating a gym, Disposables current held item must be switched out for another one. This new held item must be one that was obtained AFTER the previous held item was obtained. That's what makes it a "newer model" you see.
- Held items that are replaced must be tossed when Disposable is done with them (or at least not used again by any Pokemon for the duration of the run)
- Disposable's held item cannot be switched out or removed from Disposable until it's time to replace it with a newer model.
- If a new held item that Disposable can use isn't obtained before the time comes to replace it's current one, hold onto the current model until a replacement is found. Then immediately equip and dispose of the older model.

Good luck! I wouldn't recommend giving anything vital to Disposable if you can help it...

Chauque
You get Thirsty the Wailmer. You'd think that a Pokemon that lives in the ocean wouldn't ever get thirsty right? I mean, it LIVES in water. Well when it's the salty-ass ocean you're talking about, you couldn't be more wrong. Thirsty has spent their whole life in salt-water, and now that they've had a taste of drink without sea-salt they're never going back! In fact, Thirsty has become convinced that fresh drinks cure all ills! Thankfully, this being the pokemon world, they're right. Though a big ass whale sure takes a lot of drinks to heal up...

Translation into actual rules:
- Wailmer named Thirsty
- Can only heal HP by using drinks (Fresh Water, Lemonade, Soda Pop and Moo Moo Milk)
- This means you must heal Thirsty to full HP using drinks before healing at a Pokemon center.
- Unavoidable heals are exempt from this rule (not sure if there are any in Emerald but just clearing it up in case there are).

topher4167 DarthMagikarp85 CJorex Ranger Mike HumbleKumara

All your posts were long enough ago that I want to make sure you're still interested in going forward with your scrambles before I give you Pokemon. A link to your request posts (ideally with already recieved Pokemon listed) would be nice too. Giving out scramblemons takes time and effort and I don't want to waste it on runs that no one intends to undertake!

TheEpicMewtwo

Chauque
You get Thirsty the Wailmer. You'd think that a Pokemon that lives in the ocean wouldn't ever get thirsty right? I mean, it LIVES in water. Well when it's the salty-ass ocean you're talking about, you couldn't be more wrong. Thirsty has spent their whole life in salt-water, and now that they've had a taste of drink without sea-salt they're never going back! In fact, Thirsty has become convinced that fresh drinks cure all ills! Thankfully, this being the pokemon world, they're right. Though a big ass whale sure takes a lot of drinks to heal up...

Translation into actual rules:
- Wailmer named Thirsty
- Can only heal HP by using drinks (Fresh Water, Lemonade, Soda Pop and Moo Moo Milk)
- This means you must heal Thirsty to full HP using drinks before healing at a Pokemon center.
- Unavoidable heals are exempt from this rule (not sure if there are any in Emerald but just clearing it up in case there are).

topher4167 DarthMagikarp85 CJorex Ranger Mike HumbleKumara

All your posts were long enough ago that I want to make sure you're still interested in going forward with your scrambles before I give you Pokemon. A link to your request posts (ideally with already recieved Pokemon listed) would be nice too. Giving out scramblemons takes time and effort and I don't want to waste it on runs that no one intends to undertake!
Yeah, Jimera0, I understand your point. So, instead of finishing my old scramble, I'm requesting a final scramble.

I will use Pokemon Emerald.

Rules:
-Medium hard.
-No theme.
-Can't trade.
-Nicknames must be real life people names.
-Soloing is fine, although it gets boring if you just say,"Must solo Wattson, Flannery, Norman, and Winona."
-I want a starter.

Team:

Emerald the Treecko (TheEpicMewtwo)
Ryu the Nincada (Jimera0)
Rufus the Gulpin (Hitmonleet)
Lucy the Oddish (Phione)
Joe the Zigzagoon (Flying types rule!)
Angel the Absol (lucariomaster2)

Last edited:
TheEpicMewtwo, you get Robin the male Ralts that MUST evolve into Gallade. Unlike other superheroes, Robin has no super powers. So, he can't use special moves. To evolve, you have to solo Grant's Amaura, and to evolve again, you have to solo Korrina.

Yeah, Jimera0, I understand your point. So, instead of finishing my old scramble, I'm requesting a final scramble.

I will use Pokemon Emerald.

Rules:
-Medium hard.
-No theme.
-Can't trade.
-Nicknames must be real life people names.
-Soloing is fine, although it gets boring if you just say,"Must solo Wattson, Flannery, Norman, and Winona."
-I want a starter.
Take Emerald the Treeko. Emerald must be female. (sorry for the SR'ing) She is happy that she is in Pokemon Emerald and not in ORAS, so she must solo every gym leader and Elite four Pokemon not in ORAS, such as Brawly's Meditite. Obviously this does not apply during other solos. She must solo Juan, as he is completely new. She must also land the final hit on Rayquaza, or be out when you catch it.

Have fun! :)

DarthMagikarp85

You get Ryu the Nincada. Ryu is a student of the ancient and noble arts of the warrior. He joins you on his quest to hone his skills. Eventually though, he is confronted by a meditating guru, and forced to decide what path he will take; the way of the Blade, or the way of the Shadow. This decision will stay with him his entire life. If he chooses the way of the blade, he will become your vangaurd, leading your forces into glorious battle. If he chooses the way of the shadow, he becomes a careful assassin, carefully selecting his targets and using stealth to conceal himself until he is ready to deal a lethal blow. Either way, Ryu must prove himself at the end of your journey by taking down one of your greatest foes.

Translation:
-Ryu the Nincada
-No restrictions while a Nincada, but can't evolve until after Brawly fight
-During brawly fight, Ryu must solo a Meditite in Brawly's gym (the meditating guru! I would have specified Brawly's but then I realized EpicMewtwo's challenge... gdi it was so perfect!)
-When it evolves you must pick either Ninjask or Shedninja and discard the other
-If Ninjask (way of the Blade) is selected, Ryu must be at the front of your party at the start of all Gym leader, E4 and Rival battles you don't have to solo with another team member.
-If Shedinja (way of the Shadow) is selected, you first must ensure that Ryu evolves at level 25 so that Ryu can learn Sword Dance. Then Ryu can only be sent out against Pokemon that can't hit it, and Ryu must boost to the point where you think it will 1 hit KO the opponent. Just as a little incentive, if you fail to 1 hit KO anything with Ryu you must buy and then toss 10 of the best standard (pokeball, Great Ball, ultra ball) that you can buy at the next opportunity.
-Either way, Ryu must KO at least one of Wallace's Pokemon during your Pokemon League challenge.

TheEpicMewtwo PSDuckie Jimera0 I don't come on here very often and I generally lurk if I do lately, but I already have all 6 of my pokemon for my challenge. I never updated my original post because I was lazy but I don't need any challenges. Thanks anyway (: and I apologize for the confusion. I will edit the op that I have all 6 mons and have started and gotten decently far in, but I'm too lazy to update. I'm too busy to play often and right now I'm on vacation with a broken charger and thus no way to play now that my ds is almost dead. But I have 5 badges and all my mons!

Okay I'll give you a challenge TheEpicMewtwo !

Since I'm nice and I notice you have veeeeery little diversity on your team, take Variety the Flying-type pokemon of your choice. Variety wants to help you by making your team diverse and allowing you to use certain HMs (coughcoughFlycoughcough). It may not share any types with any other members of your team. Its moves must also be unique, meaning it may not learn two moves of the same type or any moves of any type that your other pokemon has. For example: your Fennekin knows Confusion, so Variety can't learn any Psychic type moves (if you catch it and it has repeat moves, use them if you must but stop using them if you have other damaging moves and delete them ASAP). Since Variety is purely a helper, it realizes that your team has trouble defeating certain types of pokemon, namely Water-types. It must solo all Water-type pokemon (barring any other soloes I didn't notice) and Siebold. Good luck and have fun!

DarthMagikarp85

You get Ryu the Nincada. Ryu is a student of the ancient and noble arts of the warrior. He joins you on his quest to hone his skills. Eventually though, he is confronted by a meditating guru, and forced to decide what path he will take; the way of the Blade, or the way of the Shadow. This decision will stay with him his entire life. If he chooses the way of the blade, he will become your vangaurd, leading your forces into glorious battle. If he chooses the way of the shadow, he becomes a careful assassin, carefully selecting his targets and using stealth to conceal himself until he is ready to deal a lethal blow. Either way, Ryu must prove himself at the end of your journey by taking down one of your greatest foes.

Translation:
-Ryu the Nincada
-No restrictions while a Nincada, but can't evolve until after Brawly fight
-During brawly fight, Ryu must solo a Meditite in Brawly's gym (the meditating guru! I would have specified Brawly's but then I realized EpicMewtwo's challenge... gdi it was so perfect!)
-When it evolves you must pick either Ninjask or Shedninja and discard the other
-If Ninjask (way of the Blade) is selected, Ryu must be at the front of your party at the start of all Gym leader, E4 and Rival battles you don't have to solo with another team member.
-If Shedinja (way of the Shadow) is selected, you first must ensure that Ryu evolves at level 25 so that Ryu can learn Sword Dance. Then Ryu can only be sent out against Pokemon that can't hit it, and Ryu must boost to the point where you think it will 1 hit KO the opponent. Just as a little incentive, if you fail to 1 hit KO anything with Ryu you must buy and then toss 10 of the best standard (pokeball, Great Ball, ultra ball) that you can buy at the next opportunity.
-Either way, Ryu must KO at least one of Wallace's Pokemon during your Pokemon League challenge.
Take Emerald the Treeko. Emerald must be female. (sorry for the SR'ing) She is happy that she is in Pokemon Emerald and not in ORAS, so she must solo every gym leader and Elite four Pokemon not in ORAS, such as Brawly's Meditite. Obviously this does not apply during other solos. She must solo Juan, as he is completely new. She must also land the final hit on Rayquaza, or be out when you catch it.

Have fun! :)
Both accepted!

Chauque, you get Salt the Koffing.

Salt's chemical composition is NaCl, or Sodium Chloride.

Sodium explodes when it touches water. Therefore, it must learn Self-Destruct or Explosion ASAP. Until then, just switch it out when it gets hit with a water type attack or rain is summoned.

Chlorine was used in WWI as a poisonous gas. It must learn Poison Gas and never forget it. Use it at the start of every battle.

To recap:

When it is hit by a water attack or rain is summoned, use Self-Destruct or Explosion.
At the start of every battle, use Poison Gas.
Never forget Poison Gas and Self-Destruct/Explosion.

If you want an extra challenge, solo one of Juan's Pokemon.

Accepted, but what physical moves does Ralts learn anyway? There aren't a lot before evolving into Gallade, then I get a lot of good ones.
That's what makes it hard. If it's too hard, I guess as Ralts and Kirlia it can only use STAB.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)