Tournament LC Swiss Tournament (Won by Tricking!)

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
contacted but this is his/her current status: "Will be pretty inactive from Dem 17th to January 8th because vacationnnnn. If I can't find you, then take the tournament win c:" i'll obviously try to play but just letting you know

contacted but this is his/her current status: "Will be pretty inactive from Dem 17th to January 8th because vacationnnnn. If I can't find you, then take the tournament win c:" i'll obviously try to play but just letting you know
it's an elaborate scheme to get you when you're not expecting it

Last edited:
I haven't seen hide nor hair of Starmaster since I posted on his profile a few days ago, I'll get it done if I see him but if I don't I'm just putting this out there.

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Lost in the worst game I've ever played in my fucking life

Edit: I'm just really fucking salty right now, it was a good game game before I started jizzing my fucking pants and choking on trash's dick at the end. GeeGee Eren

Last edited:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Here we are guys, it's the final round before the playoffs! Good luck to all of those seeking the Top 16 Bracket, you're almost there, just one more match to go!

Round 7 Match-Ups:

majaspic22 vs Infamy
Rowan vs Starmaster
Culone vs aleuser
Superpowerdude vs The Quasar
Brazilian Army vs Mega-Swampert
Pancham vs QuoteCS
Hawkstar vs Lord Alphose
Fran17 vs TheTrueLegendary
Jac vs kingmidas
Ashley11 vs Anttya
The Avalanches vs GlassGlaceon
sparktrain vs gangsterish
GiraGoomy vs Shrug
Kiyo vs Ecna
PangoroHat vs J_ohn76
Felicette vs Ranger Dave
Aaron's Aron vs Mambo
offler vs boo836
Max Carvalho vs Frogtaco
silver97 vs galbia
Yagura vs Heysup
TheFenderStory vs Melonz
Asterya vs Omastar42
Sanosuke vs Kopaka
ZoroarkForever vs Mysteria
Obvious Power vs Tricking
macle vs tazz
ggggd vs Eren Yeagar

The deadline for this week is Thursday, January 9th @ 9pm PST (12 EST).

As always, you can check out the standings by heading here: http://challonge.com/LCSwiss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)