Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toss because of the Special stats.
Don't think it has trade value, there are two better ones off the top of my head, but definitely good for personal use
Keep only if it has a good HP, otherwise, Toss.
Yeah that's what I feared. I know there are better Calm SR's about, and I don't expect to get a better one lol. Not looking for a specific HP either... Idk I'll sit on it for a while

for this gardevoir, what item would u run:

Gardevoir w/ Choice Specs or Choice Scarf or something else
Ability: Telepathy
Nature: Modest
EVs: will change depending on item i get
- Moonblast
- Shadowball
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

for this gardevoir, what item would u run:

Gardevoir w/ Choice Specs or Choice Scarf or something else
Ability: Telepathy
Nature: Modest
EVs: will change depending on item i get
- Moonblast
- Shadowball
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
Smogon Dex suggest either item, but, personally, I'd run scarf for max speed. From my experiences, Gardevoir (including mega) is very frail and should take advantage of its speed (because it already has a nice 125 Sp.Atk).

are you on now? I can give you a BR Feraligatr for it I have a swords dance one and a Dragon Dance one its your choice
Do you happen to have a Tepig, HA Treecko, or HA Gen 4 starter? Otherwise I'll take one with SD. I'm on now. I have some Impish nature Ferroseed if that's what you're looking for. Any gender preference?

I have a male Carvanha with Speed Boost if that helps. VM me if you want it, you can have it for free.
Do you have any other extra Speed Boost Carvanha that I could have as well?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Edit: Sorry about that. :/

Last edited:
Could i get anyone to clone my shiny event shiny suicune and raikoy? you can keep a clone (or we can talk about something else)

Edit: Also, does anyone have the ID for legit wishmkr jirachi? i have one but i suspect its a hack :I

Do you happen to have a Tepig, HA Treecko, or HA Gen 4 starter? Otherwise I'll take one with SD. I'm on now. I have some Impish nature Ferroseed if that's what you're looking for. Any gender preference?
You can't ask for things that are released yet.

And you don't need to double post.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Could i get anyone to clone my shiny event shiny suicune and raikoy? you can keep a clone (or we can talk about something else)

Edit: Also, does anyone have the ID for legit wishmkr jirachi? i have one but i suspect its a hack :I
WISHMKR | 20043

Wow, BBCode did not want me to make that a link.

Latias - #380 (Timid) : 17 - 19 / 20 - 23 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 24 - 26 / 30 - 31
keep?
Obviously toss. HP is terrible and SpD is mediocre.

I have a question about a porygon-Z I'm going to create. I've been thinking about this set and it seems really good to me. Could anyone point out potential flaws?

Porygon-Z@focus sash
Modest 252 sp. Atk, 252 spe, 4 Hp
Adaptability
-Tri attack
-dark pulse
-nasty plot
-agility

I would look at the teams in team preview, and if they seem more bulky and not fast teams, I would lead and set up nasty plot. If the team looked to be frail/hyper offensive, I would set up agility. Tri attack is the godly 160 base power chance to status move, while dark pulse is there for ghosts. Honestly, Tri attack would still be better than dark pulse when facing rock or steel types because they would have the same base power anyway. Any advice?

I have a question about a porygon-Z I'm going to create. I've been thinking about this set and it seems really good to me. Could anyone point out potential flaws?

Porygon-Z@focus sash
Modest 252 sp. Atk, 252 spe, 4 Hp
Adaptability
-Tri attack
-dark pulse
-nasty plot
-agility

I would look at the teams in team preview, and if they seem more bulky and not fast teams, I would lead and set up nasty plot. If the team looked to be frail/hyper offensive, I would set up agility. Tri attack is the godly 160 base power chance to status move, while dark pulse is there for ghosts. Honestly, Tri attack would still be better than dark pulse when facing rock or steel types because they would have the same base power anyway. Any advice?
You need dark pulse for ghost type

Latias - #380 (Timid) : 17 - 19 / 20 - 23 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 24 - 26 / 30 - 31
keep?
If Latias' HP stat is anything less than 96, (which could be 28 or 29) then reset and try again. I'm positive Buckert's guide can still help show the stats you're looking for on the in-game Latias, so as to know when something is an obvious toss or worth asking about.

It this reset of a Mesprit worth anything? My Calm sync failed and I got this.

Mesprit - #481 (Rash)
None (X)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 8 - 9
Speed: 30

EDIT: Tossed. Thanks! This reset stuff sure is grueling. Gotta keep going for my Dialga though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)