Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody help EV train my Pokemon? I have a Beldum and Deino to EV train. I'm using AS.

I don't have anything to offer to you guys. (Besides the Event Beldum). :(

Last edited:
Keep or toss?

Thundurus - #642 (Calm) : 31 / 20 - 23 / 26 - 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 Hidden Power : Dark

Yes, it's a 'Calm' Thundurus, which is what I'm aiming for. Defense bugs me a little. This is after my 98th reset.

Edit; I'm on the fence for tossing it because of the defense q_q

Edit 2: Tossed.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Keep or toss?

Thundurus - #642 (Calm) : 31 / 20 - 23 / 26 - 27 / 31 / 31 / 31 Hidden Power : Dark

Yes, it's a 'Calm' Thundurus, which is what I'm aiming for. Defense bugs me a little. This is after my 98th reset.

Edit; I'm on the fence for tossing it because of the defense q_q
Toss, Thundurus needs as much defenses as possible.

I wanted to ask you guys for some advice for a super singles battle maison team. I have tried the powerful Gliscor set, but he gets destroyed by Walreins and many other ice pokes. I wanted to try something both unique, but consistent. What do you guys suggest?

I wanted to ask you guys for some advice for a super singles battle maison team. I have tried the powerful Gliscor set, but he gets destroyed by Walreins and many other ice pokes. I wanted to try something both unique, but consistent. What do you guys suggest?
This thread is more so for breeding/trading
Try the rate my team forum ^^

This thread is more so for breeding/trading
Try the rate my team forum ^^
I don't think Rate My Team Forum section will help, as that's mainly for Smogon's metagame and VGC. I highly doubt they accept Battle Maison teams there. Try here if you want help on the Battle Maison:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/battle-maison-discussion-records.3492706/page-113

Good luck with your Battle Maison team ! :]

imlooking for a few pokemon.
a female ha abra in any ball other than poke.
a female ha drillbur in a heal ball.
and a male darumaka with 4 egg moves
cmt for any of these.

Hi, looking for a male Clawitzer with Aura Sphere, nature and IVs don't matter. Can offer Swablu/Ralts/Goomy spitbacks... rest is on pkmn bank :S
new page bump, help pls :S

Last edited:
imlooking for a few pokemon.
a female ha abra in any ball other than poke.
a female ha drillbur in a heal ball.
and a male darumaka with 4 egg moves
cmt for any of these.
I can catch you an excadril from a Friend Safari if you want? I assume you want this for the start of a breeding project?

I also have an Abra Friend Safari, if you want to pick a ball?

I have some extra Ferroseed with Leech Seed since I'm in the process of breeding for one. I think they should have 4IVs (randomly) but wrong nature. Do you have any Dittos with 0Spd IV or for breeding HP Fire/Ice I could have? Otherwise I'm looking for HA Gen2-5 starters for breeding, if you would be willing to trade me one. Or HA Goomy. I have a lot of wants since I'm just getting back into Pokemon haha
are you on now? I can give you a BR Feraligatr for it I have a swords dance one and a Dragon Dance one its your choice

I can catch you an excadril from a Friend Safari if you want? I assume you want this for the start of a breeding project?

I also have an Abra Friend Safari, if you want to pick a ball?
yeah id eventually like to get shinies for both of these. could you do heal balls for both of them?

So happy I tossed last time and kept resetting. Got this beauty:

Zekrom - #644 (Jolly)
HP: 31
Att: 31
Def: 31
SpA: 15
SpD: 30
Speed: 31

Keep or toss? I don't know if that Sp. Def is a deal breaker.
Oh man that one point is going to screw you over. JK Congrats that's an amazing Zekrom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)