Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
is their an ev calculator online somewhere? do i need to know the ivs to get the evs?
The best way to check them is to get a Reset Bag in Super Training, save, then use the bag on the Pokemon. Once the Pokemon has destroyed the bag and reset its EVs, you'll be able to see a "-252" or whatever number on the screen for each stat. After that, you can reset the game and your Pokemon will have its EVs again.

This is the only real way to check the EXACT EVs of a Pokemon.

The best way to check them is to get a Reset Bag in Super Training, save, then use the bag on the Pokemon. Once the Pokemon has destroyed the bag and reset its EVs, you'll be able to see a "-252" or whatever number on the screen for each stat. After that, you can reset the game and your Pokemon will have its EVs again.

This is the only real way to check the EXACT EVs of a Pokemon.
ah ok. otherwise you have to find out ivs and do a very complicated math formula?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ah ok. otherwise you have to find out ivs and do a very complicated math formula?
I think there's a way to do it with Serebii's calculator, but it's so much easier to just check using a Reset Bag. Plus, there's no way for a calculator to give you the exact EVs, you'd just get a range. The Reset Bag will tell you exactly how many EVs it deleted.

I need a 6iv ditto, with any competitive nature. Is there still someone giving them away?

Also, if I leave crescent isle and it is not the same day that it appeared, will I be able to return?

I know this is outdated but anyone have an NA Diancie and/or NA Gengar code I could have?I need it for my Y, which I recently r

why am i not getting the mirage spot island with HM 90? it is taking a long time. is there a way to speed it up to get the right mirage spot?

I know this is outdated but anyone have an NA Diancie and/or NA Gengar code I could have?I need it for my Y, which I recently r
if no one gets back to u on here, there is always ebay. thats where i got my shiny gengar code.

Last edited:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone have a spare bad IV arceus diancie or shaymin?

Even if theyre like the worst ivs in the world I need them for my Dex I can offer one of what is below :) in fact if you can give me any of those I'll also trade-tradeback any of the original vivilion formed you don't have :)

FT: shiny.. spiritomb, torkoal, azurill, druddigon, trubbish, conkeldurr, lunatone
Non shiny.. Victini, celebi, keldeo

.. Hope this is simple enough lol

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can trade you my Shaymin if you want, I do need it back though haha.
Nah I'm kind of trying to complete three dexes (my or, my x and when I obtain the Mons to help my bf out) so that's more why trade trade backs don't exactly work out :c ty tho!

for this gardevoir, what item would u run:

Gardevoir w/ Choice Specs or Choice Scarf or something else
Ability: Telepathy
Nature: Modest
EVs: will change depending on item i get
- Moonblast
- Shadowball
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Two questions:

1. Are there people willing to distribute my IV checking Pokémon on Smogon? I do want to do other things on my games than giving those Pokémon away. :p I don't want to host a giveaway in the giveaway sub-forum, since 90% of those people only want free Pokémon, and are never going to help the community.

2. I'm on Crescent Isle, but I need to change some Pokémon. If I use the Eon Flute, I can't find that island anymore. Is there any way to get 3 Pokémon on my game?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
2. I'm on Crescent Isle, but I need to change some Pokémon. If I use the Eon Flute, I can't find that island anymore. Is there any way to get 3 Pokémon on my game?
Trade them to another game, and then back to this one. If you do not presently have 3 Pokémon in your party to replace, you may find this more difficult.

Whats a good nature for a dragonite? Adamant or jolly?
Both are fine, choose what set you want and what's most appropriate for that.
This is a good place to get some ideas for sets and the suggested natures (for pretty much all Pokémon).

Whats a good nature for a dragonite? Adamant or jolly?
Both are "good" - Adamant is generally the more common nature because all three of Dragonite's standard sets suggest it. However, If opting for Choice Band, then Jolly is usually the first option.

For anymore questions involving:
  • "best nature"
  • "best moveset"
  • "best ability"
  • etc.
for OU 'mons (most other tiermons also have updated info), the Smogon Dex (also found above in the blue banner...) is your go-to source.

EDIT:
Ninja'd...
Also, if you want to know "why" then the competitive sub-forums are the place to go ;)

I just got an egg I need to save but it's prewalked so much that I can't move a step without hatching it. Can someone let me trade it to them and trade it back immediately (from my party to my PC) please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)