Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for any vivillons or scatter bugs, female in matching balls. Any natures and ivs. Offering Flawless adamant Beldum and 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly gibble in diveball or pokeball. Need to be able to clone back mons.

im trying to SR for a suicune but im not getting anything at the portal in the trackless forest. im not getting any of the three dogs and i have Ho-Oh on my team.

Hey i am in a deep need of an bold synch! Or soe.one can help me to transffer mt own synch from X.
Also i wanted to ask a question: i know how to use the iv calculator but how i get from there the numbers of the stats of a perfect bold cresselia? What i need to write?

I'm looking for a Timid Synchronize Natu/Xatu with at least flawless HP, Sp.Def, and Speed, it has to be at or below level 51 as well for a Thundurus capture project. I can offer some breedable 'Bankball HA fossils and some 'Bankball Colosseum starters as well, please VM/PM me.

Note: I might not trade right immediately, since I'll be busy for most of the day so...

EDIT: Got a response. :)

Last edited:
Jolly Rayquaza first catch: keep ot toss ?

PV : 18
Atk : 30-31
Déf : 30-31
Sp Atk : 20-21
Sp Def : 30-31
Speed : 29-30

Oooo-key, thanks for your input, all =)
I'll let you know how many more I catch before I come even close to this one ! xD

Looking for someone to do a very quick sitting of cloning and egg checking for me, you may keep copies of stuff as payment.PM Me to help.:)

Hey i am in a deep need of an bold synch! Or soe.one can help me to transffer mt own synch from X.
Also i wanted to ask a question: i know how to use the iv calculator but how i get from there the numbers of the stats of a perfect bold cresselia? What i need to write?

Not according to Buckerts guide. Having both wouldn't make sense as they're exclusive.
for kyrum you need both zekrom and reshiram as well for giratina you need both palkia and dialga for landrous you need both thunderus and tornadus

so yeah it doesnt make any sense at all that you would need both because they are version exclusives (sarcasm)

Then he probably messed with the ds time or date settings.
My original thought was that it wasn't a pentagon Ho-oh.
for kyrum you need both zekrom and reshiram as well for giratina you need both palkia and dialga for landrous you need both thunderus and tornadus

so yeah it doesnt make any sense at all that you would need both because they are version exclusives (sarcasm)
You're not wrong on those but you are on this wrong. Bulbapedia says one of them, not both.

You're not wrong on those but you are on this wrong. Bulbapedia says one of them, not both.
If you're using just bulbapedia to get your information, you're going to have a bad time.

edit: As I've yet to catch suicune or the others I decided to test it out with a lugia that was banked over. I had no problems with having just lugia on the team, so I don't know what you're doing wrong but you're doing something wrong

Last edited:

I wasnt specifying at all on this case you said that it wouldnt make any sense but it would make sense since that goes for all the others besides it wouldnt be the first time serebii is wrong in 2014 I found at least 4 or 5 incorrect info on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)