Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will offer shiny 5 IV HA 4 Egg move whiscash for ANY non shiny HA wooper, or HA goldeen, HA caterpie/weedle, OR egg move castform. IVs, nature do not matter! need it for breeding!!!! PLZ message me.

Looking for any vivillons or scatter bugs, female in matching balls. Any natures and ivs. Offering Flawless adamant Beldum and 31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly gibble in diveball or pokeball. Need to be able to clone back mons.
New page bump

or an impish water 2 or dragon pokemon.
I think I have some extra Impish Magikarp since I was breeding to make a defensive Gyarados, if you would like. I think somewhere between 3-5IVs... If I don't have extras I can breed you one. But I will be away for a couple hours at the gym so it'll have to wait a bit if that's fine with you, unless someone else helps you out. Lmk.

Does this happen to anyone else?
I insert my game cartridge into my powersaves, then it starts glitching out from the "Insert you Game cartridge" screen to "No Hardware found" screen.
Last time it happened I just restarted the computer and it was fine. Now, it just keeps on doing it over and over.

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I kinda need help.

I insert my game cartridge into my powersaves, then it starts glitching out from the "Insert you Game cartridge" screen to "No Hardware found" screen.
Last time it happened I just restarted the computer and it was fine. Now, it just keeps on doing it over and over.

I think this would be a better question for the people that made power saves

It may be caused by a short in the wiring.

Im looking for Blazikenite and heracronite. I can offer one of these parents for breeding all have eggs moves but no sure about ivs aldo they have rare ball.

Tirtuga inside luxury ball.
Aerodactyl inside premier ball.
Snorlax inside moon ball.
Natu inside level ball.
Shuckle inside moon ball.
Numel inside iron ball.
Totodile inside nest ball.
Bagon inside safari ball.
Slowpoke inside dream ball.
Venipede inside dream ball.
Yanma inside moon ball.
Scyther inside sport ball or safari ball.
Horsea inside love ball.
Cyndaquil inside luxury ball.
Houndour inside moon ball.
Whishmur inside dream ball.
Dratini inside dream ball.
Escavalier inside dream ball.
Emolga inside luxury ball.

IGN AND FC CHECK MY SIGNATURE

Last edited:
LF: Tornadus any nature or IVS letting me clone is fine as well
FT: I have a ton of BR things just let me know what you need
PM or Tag if interested

Hello there! I'm looking for a female Scyther/Scizor with Defog; any nature, any ability, any IVs, I don't care I just need it for breeding purposes.
For trade, I have an Adamant Mudkip 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Growl, Mud Bomb, Wide Guard, and Avalanche. FC is in my signature. Please reply!
If you still need it I can help! Please choose between a sportball for red scizor or safari ball for shiny one.

I think I have some extra Impish Magikarp since I was breeding to make a defensive Gyarados, if you would like. I think somewhere between 3-5IVs... If I don't have extras I can breed you one. But I will be away for a couple hours at the gym so it'll have to wait a bit if that's fine with you, unless someone else helps you out. Lmk.
i found one thanks for the offer though!

Repost: i cri

Im looking for Blazikenite and heracronite. I can offer one of these parents for breeding all have eggs moves but no sure about ivs aldo they have rare ball.

Tirtuga inside luxury ball.
Aerodactyl inside premier ball.
Snorlax inside moon ball.
Natu inside level ball.
Shuckle inside moon ball.
Numel inside iron ball.
Totodile inside nest ball.
Bagon inside safari ball.
Slowpoke inside dream ball.
Venipede inside dream ball.
Yanma inside moon ball.
Scyther inside sport ball or safari ball.
Horsea inside love ball.
Cyndaquil inside luxury ball.
Houndour inside moon ball.
Whishmur inside dream ball.
Dratini inside dream ball.
Escavalier inside dream ball.
Emolga inside luxury ball.

IGN AND FC CHECK MY SIGNATURE
apparently i'm wrong O.o

Last edited:

If PowerSaves is gliching from one screen to another, I always try to restart the computer or open it "as administrator". If it still doensn't work then I wait for a few hours. And if that doesn't help, you will need another cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)