Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep/Toss?

Suicune
Modest
Nature
31 / 27- / 29 / 31+ / 31 / 31

EDIT: How much of a difference does the imperfect Defense make at level 50? Since I'm going to use it primarily for those level 50 double battles as a Tailwind setter...

Last edited:
Keep/Toss?
Suicune
Modest
Nature
31 / 27 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31
Of course! A great keep!
Looking for the following special poke ball mothers, ESPECIALLY the Buneary!

Dive, Luxury, or Premier Ball Telepathy Jolly Ralts for Shiny Mega Gallade.
Dream or Heal Ball Limber Jolly Buneary with Fake Out and Encore for Mega Lopunny
Luxury or Dream Ball or Love Ball Adamant or Impish Swablu. Any ability.
Heal or Dive Ball Modest Eevee with Hidden Power Fire or Ground and the Hidden Ability Pixilate.
Luxury Ball Gale Wings Fletchling
Love Ball Mawile with Intimidate
I can give you the impish swablu in dream ball

Moderator edit: There's an edit button.
______________________↓ See :)

Last edited by a moderator:
in ORAS, can pokemon who have forgotten their egg move re-learn it at a later point in the game through Heart Scale?
i.e Poochyena bred with thunder/fire/ice fang forgets them, and re-learn with heart scale later?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Im in Battle nr 88 now and just fight a Mangetzone vs my Cresselia. first the magnezone gets a paralze from thunderbolt( 10%) then he got me parahax/lyzed 7 times(normaly 25% chance to get one) and got 3 Critical hits 6,5 in 16 rounds WTF!!!?? luckly for me, i had 6 calm mind in the bag!
People complaining about the 'hax' that happens in the Maison / Subway / Tower or whatever is one of my pet peeves. The battle mechanics are no different there to anywhere else in the game. The fact that you have to play so many battles over the course of several streak attempts means that you will no doubt get 'haxed' sooner or later. The same happens if you play a lot on PS! or Battle Spot or whatever, luck is part of the game and there are times when you get a bunch of unlucky rolls from the RNG. The key to the Battle Maison is minimising the risks involved and not giving the AI the chance to 'hax' you in the first place, and to be frank, if you're using Cresselia as a set-up sweeper in singles you're asking for it

/rant

(ps: the Wi-Fi simple request / question thread isn't the place to talk about Maison hax, fyi...)

edit: Xado use Sandshrew hordes on route 111. Check out the ORAS guide to breeding for stuff like this

People complaining about the 'hax' that happens in the Maison / Subway / Tower or whatever is one of my pet peeves. The battle mechanics are no different there to anywhere else in the game. The fact that you have to play so many battles over the course of several streak attempts means that you will no doubt get 'haxed' sooner or later. The same happens if you play a lot on PS! or Battle Spot or whatever, luck is part of the game and there are times when you get a bunch of unlucky rolls from the RNG. The key to the Battle Maison is minimising the risks involved and not giving the AI the chance to 'hax' you in the first place, and to be frank, if you're using Cresselia as a set-up sweeper in singles you're asking for it

/rant

(ps: the Wi-Fi simple request / question thread isn't the place to talk about Maison hax, fyi...)

edit: Xado use Sandshrew hordes on route 111. Check out the ORAS guide to breeding for stuff like this
I really want to belive what ur sayin but its very hard. Ive been playin 96 matches in a row now and ill be 100% honest now. its quite rare that i edge the Luck compared to my opponent. they setup alot as well! and i cant correlate the luck to ordanary wifi Battle and i had a few! seems more fair and its 6 vs 6 !anyways, just asked if someone did actually know if the hax actually is larger in Battle maison or not! Iguess the answear is "no" and the statement is that i am ridiculous unlucky :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I really want to belive what ur sayin but its very hard. Ive been playin 96 matches in a row now and ill be 100% honest now. its quite rare that i edge the Luck compared to my opponent. they setup alot as well! and i cant correlate the luck to ordanary wifi Battle and i had a few! seems more fair and its 6 vs 6 !anyways, just asked if someone did actually know if the hax actually is larger in Battle maison or not! Iguess the answear is "no" and the statement is that i am ridiculous unlucky :)
What I'm saying isn't oppinion, it is fact. I totally understand the frustration involved in getting unlucky in the Maison, but it isn't fair to accuse the game of having luck skewed in its favour. Check out the Battle Maison thread and read up on how the serious streakers (lol) take care of avoiding 'hax'

Where i can get them in ORAS?
use this really handy tool

Where i can get them in ORAS?
There's a couple of Pomeg Berry plants on Route 119, just west of Fortree. The Berry Master on Route 123 also sometimes gives one or two out. (I believe he just hands out EV-reducing berries) Be sure to plant a couple so you can harvest more later. (the AeraNav will show where you've planted berries and if they're ready to pick)

There's a couple of Pomeg Berry plants on Route 119, just west of Fortree. The Berry Master on Route 123 also sometimes gives one or two out. (I believe he just hands out EV-reducing berries) Be sure to plant a couple so you can harvest more later. (the AeraNav will show where you've planted berries and if they're ready to pick)
Thanks man!

in ORAS, can pokemon who have forgotten their egg move re-learn it at a later point in the game through Heart Scale?
i.e Poochyena bred with thunder/fire/ice fang forgets them, and re-learn with heart scale later?
anyone know?

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
Well this worked out better than expected! A little disappointed I changed to Jolly (thanks Buckert :p) as 25+ was my goal on SpAtk for Naive, but whatever, seriously cannot complain with this :)

Metang - #375 (Jolly) : 30 / 30 / 26 / 27 / 31 / 31
Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

I need a cloner for this (and also my Kyogre, I've traded them all away)

edit: it even came with a Metal Coat, a 5% chance lol

Well this worked out better than expected! A little disappointed I changed to Jolly (thanks Buckert :p) as 25+ was my goal on SpAtk for Naive, but whatever, seriously cannot complain with this :)

Metang - #375 (Jolly) : 30 / 30 / 26 / 27 / 31 / 31
Possible Hidden Power Types: Ice

I need a cloner for this (and also my Kyogre, I've traded them all away)

edit: it even came with a Metal Coat, a 5% chance lol
I can help if you want, PM/VM me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)