Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For shiny togekiss does dive ball or premier ball look better? And for shiny manectric, ultra ball? What about

Premier for Togekiss, unless you want something other than those two, in which case Great Ball is a nice change from the norm. Ultra Ball is fine for shiny Manectric, and Dive is just perfect for Abomasnow.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I have a hawlucha with some of the egg moves but not in a luxury ball. If nobody has helped you later I can give you a male hawlucha with egg moves and catch a female in a luxury ball in a friend safari however I won't be home till later
A random male with most of the eggmoves would be very nice. :)

Can someone teach my Heatran Stone Edge please? I have like 0 money and don't feel like going through the elite four
Edit: helped, thanks eeveefan :)

Last edited:
Looking for touch trades for the following mons to help me complete my pokedex:

Throh
Sawk
Swadloon
Whimsicott
Petitlil
Basculin
Darmanitan
Maractus
Yamask
Trubbish
Garbodor
Minccino
Cinccino
Solosis
Duosion
Reuniclus
Ducklett
Swanna
Vanillite
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Frillish
Jellicent
Klink
Klang
Klinkklang
Eelektross

Repost for new page:

Looking for touch trades for the following mons to help me complete my pokedex:

Throh
Sawk
Swadloon
Whimsicott
Petitlil
Darmanitan
Yamask
Trubbish
Garbodor
Minccino
Cinccino
Duosion
Reuniclus
Swanna
Vanillish
Vanilluxe
Frillish
Jellicent
Klink
Klang
Klinkklang
Eelektross

Last edited:
Still looking for a Ditto or Male Human-Like egg group Pokemon with a 0IV in Speed. Message or VM me and we could work out an offer!

So if a pokemon that sits at 252 EV gets another point, it won't be added at all, correct?
I just want to double-check so I don't have to count every single kill like previous verions.
Do you have any source for this? I faintly recall reading somewhere that it's 252 for 6th Gen but I cannot find it at all.

So if a pokemon that sits at 252 EV gets another point, it won't be added at all, correct?
I just want to double-check so I don't have to count every single kill like previous verions.
Do you have any source for this? I faintly recall reading somewhere that it's 252 for 6th Gen but I cannot find it at all.
It's common knowledge (ie Google) that in Gen Vi, the max EV's to go into anyone stat is 252.

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
I have tested this myself, I use Wings to EV train my Pokémon. If I want 252 in one stat, I give 10 vitamins + 152 wings. When I did, I couldn't add more wings.

It's a fact, no need for proof :/

that's awesome, I can mindlessly grind to my heart's content without worrying that it'll go upto 255.
didn't mean to doubt any of you, just bad memories of messing up EV training tad too many times in prev gen haunts me :P
thank you all!

also, is there a method for reliably farming PP Max?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)