Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
Does anyone have a chlorophyll bulbasaur, a technician shroomish or a mold breaker excadrill?
If so pm me or comment below and if u need any pokemon I'll check if I've got em

Thanks so much :-)

Last edited:
So want to get an Eon ticket, and apparently one way is streetpass. What do I actually do? Is it when you open up BuzzNav and click on the little mailbox in the top right or something else?

Is there a tool that could help me sort out my Friend Safari list without losing access to any of the Pokémon? My Friend List is full and I want to make room so I can add new people. I'm not really in the mood to do this with a pen and paper though...

Last edited:
Is there a tool that could help me sort out my Friend Safari list without losing access to any of the Pokémon? My Friend List is full and I want to make room so I can add new people. I'm not really in the mood to do this with a pen and paper though...
im affraid pen and paper is the only way though

Someone who please could help me With a Zubat With HA/ Infiltrator? IV or eggmoves doesnt matter! I have some spitbacks, items or maybe stones "you" can take!

if u gave a ditto with the hp fire iv stats a destiny knot and then an everstone to the pokemon u wanted to breed w/ the rite nature, then wouldn't you increase the chances of getting an hp fire pokemon?

Looking for a Timid shiny Reshiram with at least 31 Sp.At/Speed. Must have picture proof of capture.

FT:

Shiny Suicune, Kalos-caught
(Dive Ball)

Bold
31/3/31/31/17/30
(Have proof of capture)

Also:

To people who have a Jump Festa Linoone, please trade. Please understand.

Last edited:
if u gave a ditto with the hp fire iv stats a destiny knot and then an everstone to the pokemon u wanted to breed w/ the rite nature, then wouldn't you increase the chances of getting an hp fire pokemon?
Depends on the IVs of the non-Ditto parent. Destiny Knot guarantees that 5 IVs in total are passed to the baby. So, if you have a perfet HP Fire Ditto and a random other pokemon, the chance of the baby having HP Fire would still be somewhat shaky (because it would have to inherit every IV from Ditto and the last one is randomly generated).

If you have two perfect HP Fire Pkmn, the chances of the baby havin HP Fire as well are much higher for obvious reasons.

Depends on the IVs of the non-Ditto parent. Destiny Knot guarantees that 5 IVs in total are passed to the baby. So, if you have a perfet HP Fire Ditto and a random other pokemon, the chance of the baby having HP Fire would still be somewhat shaky (because it would have to inherit every IV from Ditto and the last one is randomly generated).

If you have two perfect HP Fire Pkmn, the chances of the baby havin HP Fire as well are much higher for obvious reasons.
since sp. def is important in determining hp fire, would giving one parent a power item to gurantee the sp. def stat help?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
since sp. def is important in determining hp fire, would giving one parent a power item to gurantee the sp. def stat help?
Not unless your Ditto has the desired nature, so once you get a flawless parent, you can everstone the Ditto. The chance of inheriting the appropriate IV (5/6) combined the chance of getting it from the appropriate parent (1/2) is easier to leave to chance (5/12 odds) than for the nature to randomly roll (1/25 odds).

I was soft-resetting in OR for a Bold Suicune and got the spread 30/31/31/31/31/31 after 81 tries. 31 Atk is insulting next to 30 HP '-' Is it a keeper?

That wouldn't help. You lose control of the nature.

HP breeding probably is more difficult than it needs to be if you don't have a perfect starting parent and a Ditto full of 30 IVs.

I'd use TM breeding for hidden powers. I've done it with Manectric and Magnezone.

I was soft-resetting in OR for a Bold Suicune and got the spread 30/31/31/31/31/31 after 81 tries. 31 Atk is insulting next to 30 HP '-' Is it a keeper?
Well, you lose out on 1 HP which gives you 403 instead of 404 at Lv 100 (with 252 EVs), so in case you plan on using a Substitute set, your subs would break from 1 Seismic Toss.. other than that, it's pretty acceptable xP I'd keep it

That wouldn't help. You lose control of the nature.

HP breeding probably is more difficult than it needs to be if you don't have a perfect starting parent and a Ditto full of 30 IVs.

I'd use TM breeding for hidden powers. I've done it with Manectric and Magnezone.
i have a 6iv ditto and a 5iv parent. is that wat u meant? what's tm breeding? how does that help?

Last edited:
Well, you lose out on 1 HP which gives you 403 instead of 404 at Lv 100 (with 252 EVs), so in case you plan on using a Substitute set, your subs would break from 1 Seismic Toss.. other than that, it's pretty acceptable xP I'd keep it
True, but I don't think this matters outside of simulators, since wi-fi battles, battle spot and battle maison are set to lvl 50 and I can get unbreakable subs even without max hp investment. But I feel bad because I'd like to map hp and have 207 anyway, which won't be possible with an hp IV of 30 :/

LF:
Huge Power Bunnelby
Contrary Snivy
Shadow Tag Gothita
Adaptability Skrelp
Analytic Porygon
Speed Boost Venipede
Overcoat Vullaby
31/x/31/31/31/31 Feebas (Swift Swim)
HP Fire Treecko

If anyone has these mons, PM me, I have LOTS of pokemon to trade!!!

Anyone can give me a defog scyther for breeding purposes please?
Thanks
I can give you that scyther :)

anyone with a modest/calm blastoise?
yea I've got one, no prob

LF:
Huge Power Bunnelby
Contrary Snivy
Shadow Tag Gothita
Adaptability Skrelp
Analytic Porygon
Speed Boost Venipede
Overcoat Vullaby
31/x/31/31/31/31 Feebas (Swift Swim)
HP Fire Treecko

If anyone has these mons, PM me, I have LOTS of pokemon to trade!!!

I can give you that scyther :)

yea I've got one, no prob
i've got a ha snivy w/ 4 egg moves. im looking for a jolly hitmonchan (with bullet punch preferred)

i have a 6iv ditto and a 5iv parent. is that wat u meant? what's tm breeding? how does that help?
It's Time Machine breeding and it means that you know what IVs will be on the next egg.

You probably won't get HP fire with those parents. I believe you need 2 x 30 IVs. Which you won't get. You probably need a different Ditto.

ok, so i got one with HP fire thats male but it doesnt have HA. so i gave that one the destiny knot and gave the female with ha the everstone. hoping that increases odds of getting ha with hp fire

Looking for a Timid shiny Reshiram with at least 31 Sp.At/Speed. Must have picture proof of capture.

FT:

Shiny Suicune, Kalos-caught

Bold
31/3/31/31/17/30
(Have proof of capture)

Also:

To people who have a Jump Festa Linoone, please trade. Please understand.
I have a shiny reshiram that matches your description however it is not mine and I'm not allowed to trade it. Pm the user the info is on my thread. I have a shiny reshiram as well but it stinks. I can help you out by giving you my shiny reshiram if you can help me out with my request on my profile page. But like I said my shiny reshiram sucks and I'm not allowed to trade the shiny reshiram that you want because well the original user doesn't want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)