Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing a Mega Breeding Project and was hoping if anyone has the following:
  • Level Ball Female Mawile
  • Sport Ball Female Pinsir
  • Sport Ball Female Scyther
  • Luxury Ball Female Aerodactyl
  • Moon/Level Ball Female Houndour

So, I got an Eon Ticket in Streetpass today. Is that even released outside of Japan? I'm in Michigan, its just a tad far from Japan to bump into someone on the street.
Just add on to this, Eon Ticket was release in the US sometime in Thanksgiving (nov 26th to be exact)
So yes it is safe .

Doing a Mega Breeding Project and was hoping if anyone has the following:
  • Level Ball Female Mawile
  • Sport Ball Female Pinsir
  • Sport Ball Female Scyther
  • Luxury Ball Female Aerodactyl
  • Moon/Level Ball Female Houndour
I have to breed a sport ball pinsir for someone. As soon as i finish my safari ball pinsir project I can give you a spitback of the sport ball pinsir free of charge. Just be patient and post on my profile to remind me. I can probably do most of the other stuff on the list as well but I have to do other peoples stuff first so it will be a long time before I can help you out. However, if nobody else helps you out I am happy to help you out on the rest.

I have to breed a sport ball pinsir for someone. As soon as i finish my safari ball pinsir project I can give you a spitback of the sport ball pinsir free of charge. Just be patient and post on my profile to remind me. I can probably do most of the other stuff on the list as well but I have to do other peoples stuff first so it will be a long time before I can help you out. However, if nobody else helps you out I am happy to help you out on the rest.
Thanks, I'll wait till you're ready then.

Depends what tier, the team, we need more details. This isn't really the place for serperior discussion, but whatever. I don't see why you would run Iron Tail on a serperior, it's even -atk nature.
A supportive set would be more bulky, and no, I highly doubt mean look would be run on it.
So a physical attacking serperior would be odd then?

For a bulky support serperior would you run light screen, reflect, leaf storm and HP of choice w/ a timid nature?

I was thinking for this new team (for battle spot) a physical attacker mega lucario, bulky support or special attacker serperior, milotic for physical defense, gardevoir for another special attacker, and then the last two I hadn't decided upon yet but maybe Darmintanian and mamoswine.

How can i check how much aura sphere and psychic from a mewtwo with perfect sp attack stat on a perfect charizard level 68?i found a way how to check if the sp attack stat is 31

LF:
5*31 IV HA Jolly Durant
5*31 IV HA Impish Spiritomp

FT any breedable Pokemon like:
- 5*31 IV HA Adamant Mudkip (for Mega Swampert)
- 5*31 IV HA Jolly Weedle (Mega Beedrill)
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Pidgey with Defog (Mega Pidgeot)
- 5*31 IV Timid Phione
- 5*31 IV HA Timid Snivy
etc

Looking for a female Friend Ball Roselia, Love Ball Pineco, and any Rotom. Nothing else matters except the gender and ball.

I can offer things listed in my thread in return.

Looking for a female Friend Ball Roselia, Love Ball Pineco, and any Rotom. Nothing else matters except the gender and ball.

I can clone one of my rotoms (5iv calm/modest) for your hp grass numel (I can clone that too) if you want.

I orfered some stuff from your thread but you didnt answered, i can give you the rotom if you like

Can someone trade me a Shroomish with Spore and at least a perfect Sp. Def IV (others appreciated, but not explicitly needed)? If female, Nest Ball and HA as well.

I'm trying to breed one, and the Sp. Def IV is not perfect on either of my current parents.

Nevermind. Random one got a perfect Sp Def

Last edited:
I can clone one of my rotoms (5iv calm/modest) for your hp grass numel (I can clone that too) if you want.
Are you ok with cloning a leveled and EV trained Camerupt? I can attach its stone too. Or I can breed up a new one, its your choice. I needed it for a battle recently and dont have a spare UT one.

I orfered some stuff from your thread but you didnt answered, i can give you the rotom if you like
Sorry, I've been really busy this week, today's my first day off in awhile, Im going to get caught up on my thread requests today hopefully.

Are you ok with cloning a leveled and EV trained Camerupt? I can attach its stone too. Or I can breed up a new one, its your choice. I needed it for a battle recently and dont have a spare UT one.
Yes, fine with a fully ev'd and evolved one. How many clones btw? and which rotom do you want?

Sorry, I've been really busy this week, today's my first day off in awhile, Im going to get caught up on my thread requests today hopefully.
Alright so just answer because i want to get some work with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)