Season VI Farm League - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have battle ready pokemon on ORAS or XY.
Hi, so my opponent PhonbiaBB says he doesn't have Pokémon to battle with. I offered to trade him some but he declined and refuses to give me his friend code. My computer doesn't run showdown, I was under the impression I could simply battle my opponents with my 3DS. So I suppose this means one of us is out. Is it me for not having showdown or PhobiaBB for not having Pokémon? This was a really strange day~

You can play Showdown on a labtop... Ive used a phone it runs out of browser.
It just loads this blank page with nothing on it. I'm really sorry to have wasted everyone's time. I actually asked Syberia if it was showdown only and was told I could play with my 3DS before I registered. Just kind of followed Syberia to this part of the site from wifi. I wont enter anymore tournaments out side of wifi to prevent this issue in the future. No hard feelings though! Good Luck and have fun everyone!

It just loads this blank page with nothing on it. I'm really sorry to have wasted everyone's time. I actually asked Syberia if it was showdown only and was told I could play with my 3DS before I registered. Just kind of followed Syberia to this part of the site from wifi. I wont enter anymore tournaments out side of wifi to prevent this issue in the future. No hard feelings though! Good Luck and have fun everyone!
you can try pokemon-online... pokemonshowdown.com should work fine though. unless you're just trolling us hard x.x

So does the disqualification of one's opponents result as a win for me, or do I still have a 0-0 record for next week?

Pokeguy's opponent by the way

[12/01/2015 16.18.33] Adversary: we have to play again
[12/01/2015 17.19.16] SOMALIA: I quit mons
[12/01/2015 17.19.21] SOMALIA: Gl
[12/01/2015 17.55.38] Adversary: so what i have to write bro? o_o

no replies after this, I don't know what to do tbh Oglemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)