Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I beat RiCH HOMiE CHRiS 2-1. I let him win one match just to make things interesting, but he still failed to entertain me. Thinking about it, this was probably the easiest series I've played since I started playing Pokémon. Make sure you call some more IDM members to ghost you the next time you play a dirty stinky brazilian like me. Ggs fren, we in dis, hehe bwoii. :]
Lmfao why are people even allowed to be so toxic on the topic of an official tournament.
Heck, I'm no model in terms of sportmanship, I get mad when I get haxed and shit and I probably have a good record of salty posts made after a loss. However usually you should try to not look like a huge immature dick when you win, especially when you hax your way out like this.
The dude gets totally robbed first game, and probably loses the whole series due to that.. and all I see him saying is "gg" (and in that, he already looks like a way nicer guy than I'll ever be, because god knows I'd never have said gg to that first game). I assume there is something else going on but that does not explain why is that papai guy even allowed to freely post his abrasive comments.

We've all been through teenage angst like him but that doesn't mean we have to let people try that hard to look like sogeking or tele in terms of posting.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Lmfao why are people even allowed to be so toxic on the topic of an official tournament.
Heck, I'm no model in terms of sportmanship, I get mad when I get haxed and shit and I probably have a good record of salty posts made after a loss. However usually you should try to not look like a huge immature dick when you win, especially when you hax your way out like this.
The dude gets totally robbed first game, and probably loses the whole series due to that.. and all I see him saying is "gg" (and in that, he already looks like a way nicer guy than I'll ever be, because god knows I'd never have said gg to that first game). I assume there is something else going on but that does not explain why is that papai guy even allowed to freely post his abrasive comments.

We've all been through teenage angst like him but that doesn't mean we have to let people try that hard to look like sogeking or tele in terms of posting.
[15:22:12] blunder: who u playin
[15:22:19] whippin up a brick: papei noel
[15:22:32] whippin up a brick: a dirty stinky Brazilian
[15:23:21] whippin up a brick: hes probably going to get ghosted

that's why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)