Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatran - Timid - HP Steel (lol)
31/1/31/29/30/31

Keep/Toss?

Tossed, 1 Atk isn't all that great if I need Stone Edge.

Last edited:
From what I've read, the wondercard gender is in fact random, but this means you can't SR for a female if you don't get one on your first try. I haven't tested it, though.
Confirming this, I've SRed 10 times for Timid and all of them were female. That's a 1 in 1073741824 chance, so... yeah

Hi there. Does anybody know a different website with sv list for hatchers??? So far I've checked reddit and smogon list but I had no luck with matching my egg...

Looking for a male parent with timid nature in the huan like egg group, need to breed my abra! I will return the parent in the end!

Hello! I'm looking for someone to help me finish my Pokedex so I can get Shiny Charm. I've only got 8 Pokemon left to go!
The list is here, thanks in advance. :)

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi there. Does anybody know a different website with sv list for hatchers??? So far I've checked reddit and smogon list but I had no luck with matching my egg...
Are you sure you're using the right Smogon TSV list? The one in the Shiny Value Checking thread is still young, I would recommend checking out .com's personal list as well if you haven't already. Outside of that and reddit there isn't much else. There is a Japanese database which has a lot of entries, but most of them communicate via Twitter. There's a guide in /r/SVExchange for it here

Are you sure you're using the right Smogon TSV list? The one in the Shiny Value Checking thread is still young, I would recommend checking out .com's personal list as well if you haven't already. Outside of that and reddit there isn't much else. There is a Japanese database which has a lot of entries, but most of them communicate via Twitter. There's a guide in /r/SVExchange for it here
Thanks cantsay unlucky I am I already tried reddit and the smogin list from mr .com but no luck... I will try the japanese one....

maybe one of the other pokemon fan sites has a list like serebii or something.
Mmm ok I keep searching

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which one is better... physically oriented kingdra or special oriented type???

I dunno run with sniper and draco meteor as main stab or
Running dragon dance and outrage for speed coverage...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)