Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for wild Pokemon that I can RNG in Emerald or FRLG, but it's actually more difficult than I thought.

While this one isn't RSEFRLG exclusive (not at all to be exact), I figured that a shiny non-Analytic Magnemite in a cool ball would be nice, however, I can't think of a ball at all. At first I thought Premier Bal, but I'm not sure. Thoughts?

Of course, if a gen 4 ball is better, I'll catch one in there (eventually...).

Last edited:
I'm looking for wild Pokemon that I can RNG in Emerald or FRLG, but it's actually more difficult than I thought.

While this one isn't RSEFRLG exclusive (not at all to be exact), I figured that a shiny non-Analytic Magnemite in a cool ball would be nice, however, I can't think of a ball at all. At first I thought Premier Bal, but I'm not sure. Thoughts?

Dive Ball or Timer Ball, or when in doubt, just chuck a Luxury Ball at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to teach Flash Cannon to my Heatran, but I haven't got the TM... Anyone so kind who could teach him this move if I temporarly trade Heatran please?

I kind of think Heavy Ball would be better, as the Apricorn balls of HG/SS are a lot more special than ones that could be used on a Magnemite RNG'd in B2/W2. But if you insist on it being gen 3, Premier or Luxury work alright.

Which one is better... physically oriented kingdra or special oriented type???

I dunno run with sniper and draco meteor as main stab or
Running dragon dance and outrage for speed coverage...
is this a rain team or not?

Rain Team:
Mixed attacker, swift swim

Non Rain Team:
CriDra --> Special attacker with focus energy as set up move with ability Sniper holding Scope Lens

imo

Just asking, can you breed me a clefable with softboiled? :)
Already have shiny Bold and Calm Cleffa's with Softboiled, Wish, Counter and Seismic Toss. :)

I am planning to catch shiny ones in Fire Red as well. Premier Ball Clefairy is beautiful. :D (too bad Bold flawless doesn't exist. At least Calm does!)

Edit: that's probably what he meant. Breed a Clefairy so that you can teach it Softboiled lol.

Already have shiny Bold and Calm Cleffa's with Softboiled, Wish, Counter and Seismic Toss. :)

I am planning to catch shiny ones in Fire Red as well. Premier Ball Clefairy is beautiful. :D (too bad Bold flawless doesn't exist. At least Calm does!)

Edit: that's probably what he meant. Breed a Clefairy so that you can teach it Softboiled lol.
Ho the bold one isn't a perfect 5iv spread? Can you get one or can you trade the calm one?

Ho the bold one isn't a perfect 5iv spread? Can you get one or can you trade the calm one?
Eh, just to clarify:
I have shiny flawless bred Cleffa's in Bold and Calm.
I am about to (but haven't done yet) catch shiny flawless Premier Ball Calm Clefairy and shiny 31/x/31/31/30/31 Bold Clefairy from Fire Red.

Edit: did a quick check. Bold 31/31/31/30/31/31 exists as well lol.

Last edited:
Eh, just to clarify:
I have shiny flawless bred Cleffa's in Bold and Calm.
I am about to (but haven't done yet) catch shiny flawless Premier Ball Calm Clefairy and shiny 31/x/31/31/30/31 Bold Clefairy from Fire Red.

Edit: did a quick check. Bold 31/31/31/30/31/31 exists as well lol.
Let.move the talk to private message please,how can you catch a perfect in a premier ball, in breeding in those games the ball isn't come in breeding,i might be intrest in the this cleffa, answer me in pm and tell me your wants for that one :)

Wanted: all three HA Unova starter spitbacks.

Also wanted: touch trades for the following:

Munchlax
Skuntank
Moltres
Articuno
Politoed
Patrat
Lotad
Bonsly
Spinarak
Bonsly
Venonat
Primeape
Lickilicky
Rapidash
Dodrio
Kingler
Omastar
Mew
Spinarak
Unown
Forretress
Ho-oh
Silcoon
Dustox
Walrein
Regirock
-steel
-ice
-gigas
Luxray
Rampardos
Bastiodon
Driflbim
Musharna

I also need the following evo lines to keep for filler:
Meowth
Seel
Drowzee
Magby
Cherubi
Finneon
Pidove
Sewaddle

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/flygon

Hmmmm..... A flygon with Defog.

Well that's not going to be that easy for me to get since I was planning on breeding my own safari trapinch on Pokemon x/y.

If any of you guys were planning on breeding your own safari trapinch on pokemon x/y (Or ORAS) what attack would you give it to replace the Defog attack in it's moveset if you can't get it to learn defog at all?

Oh and just to clarify, yes, I know trapinch can't learn defog until it evolves into vibrava or Flygon.

http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/flygon

Hmmmm..... A flygon with Defog.

Well that's not going to be that easy for me to get since I was planning on breeding my own safari trapinch on Pokemon x/y.

If any of you guys were planning on breeding your own safari trapinch on pokemon x/y (Or ORAS) what attack would you give it to replace the Defog attack in it's moveset if you can't get it to learn defog at all?

Oh and just to clarify, yes, I know trapinch can't learn defog until it evolves into vibrava or Flygon.
I'd teach it Fire Punch/Stone Edge.

What's a good nature for Latios with Earthquake? SRing for HP fire is really hard so I might go for a nature that benefits a physical move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)