Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone with access to the move tutor in ORAS with Knock Off, teach my Azumarill Knock Off? I don't have much to offer, but I have access to most of the items in-game.

Last edited:

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Can someone help me transfer 1 Pokémon from Y to OR? It's about the item that it's holding, otherwise I would've used Pokébank.

Thanks eeveefan

Last edited:
Does anybody have more intel on how we receive HA Tyrunt? I did my quota of battles this morning and did game synch, but no Tyrunt could be found in mystery gift. Will it only become available once the competition has concluded? I was looking forward to breeding some Tyrunts today lol.

Helped.

Last edited:
Does anybody have more intel on how we receive HA Tyrunt? I did my quota of battles this morning and did game synch, but no Tyrunt could be found in mystery gift. Will it only become available once the competition has concluded? I was looking forward to breeding some Tyrunts today lol.
I think it's coming at the end of the month.

I am looking for a 6*31 iv ditto(nature doesnt matter, no cheat) and it should be from another country than germany.
I would trade my german hasty 6*31 ditto which is no cheat.

Is it worth my time to soft-reset the Hidden Ability Unova starters? Or will someone come up with an injected wondercard or something and get a flawless one? I ask this because I haven't heard of anyone soft-resetting them.

Is it worth my time to soft-reset the Hidden Ability Unova starters? Or will someone come up with an injected wondercard or something and get a flawless one? I ask this because I haven't heard of anyone soft-resetting them.
If the Cherish Ball is important to you then go ahead, although since they're breedables, it probably wouldn't interest a lot of people.

Injecting a wondercard won't magically give you a flawless event Pokemon. Injecting a wondercard just means you Powersaved the wondercard to your file instead of obtaining it through normal means (in this case, through the code), but SRing it would be just the same as SRing a legit wondercard.

If the Cherish Ball is important to you then go ahead, although since they're breedables, it probably wouldn't interest a lot of people.

Injecting a wondercard won't magically give you a flawless event Pokemon. Injecting a wondercard just means you Powersaved the wondercard to your file instead of obtaining it through normal means (in this case, through the code), but SRing it would be just the same as SRing a legit wondercard.
Thanks for the response. I see the term "injected wondercard" being thrown around a lot, and I kind of assumed it meant getting flawless Pokémon in an easier way. Oh, and this will save me some work. I won't SR them.

is it worth to sr them for hold back though?
They're not great capture-helping mons (no Trace, Cute Charm, Skill Swap, sleep-inducing moves, etc.) so it's worth would still only mostly be in Cherish Ball collectors.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying collectors like that don't exist (I am one and I'm SRing mine), but would it be worth your time if you're not one yourself? Probably not.

My second request today: I'm looking for Skarmory, Aerodactyl, Archeops or Archen with Stealth Rock. I was unaware that the only way of getting Stealth Rock on Skarmory was through a move tutor. I don't have much to offer in return, right now, except for items.

Last edited:
My second request today: I'm looking for Skarmory, Aerodactyl, Archeops or Archen with Stealth Rock. I was unaware that the only way of getting Stealth Rock on Skarmory was through a move tutor. I don't have much to offer in return, right now, except for items.
I can give you a Skarmory with SR. What items do you have for offer? I'll get you one regardless.

Thanks! I believe I have most of them. Master ball, Ability Capsule, PP Max, etc.
You sure you are willing to give up Master Ball just for it? If not then you can have it for free. I've added you and can trade now.
(It's a 5 IV Impish Skarmory but with Keen Eye.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)