Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sure you are willing to give up Master Ball just for it? If not then you can have it for free. I've added you and can trade now.
It's a 5 IV Impish Skarmory but with Keen Eye
Sure. :) I'm never going to use it, anyways. Right now, I need Stealth Rock more than the Master Ball. :p

Edit: I'm online now.

Edit 2: Thank you very much! :D

Oh yeah, as for more 3rd gen ideas, I was thinking shiny Adamant, and Naive BoomWhale (maybe Brave and Quiet too). What ball fits well? I was thinking Master Ball, 'cause it has the most purple lol. Any ideas? I'll probably do regular BoomWhale in a Dive Ball too while I'm at it.

Also, do people even use Defog Shiftry? Otherwise, I could go for that too.

Out of all the legendary pokemon we can get in ORAS are there any that can't be SRd for shiny? Like apparently I thought Deoxis can never be shiny...

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
thanks a lot :D so shiny lock means you can't get shiny of that pokemon... just to clear up on the technical language there
Yes. Basically any Pokemon that is seen in either a cutscene or has a stationary sprite will be shiny locked in Gen 6. This is (possibly) so that it wouldn't be confusing to see something like a green Zygarde when you approach it but have it suddenly change color to turquoise when you battle it.

Exc
Yes. Basically any Pokemon that is seen in either a cutscene or has a stationary sprite will be shiny locked in Gen 6. This is (possibly) so that it wouldn't be confusing to see something like a green Zygarde when you approach it but have it suddenly change color to turquoise when you battle it.
Except the Regis, they have stationary sprites and aren't shiny locked. (But their shiny versions aren't that different looking from the base form anyway)

What about latios/latias?, they can be shiny and they're stationary sprites, I think...

Does anyone have heal ball/moon ball/love ball F feebas/milotic?

I have many 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid contrary M Snivy, and quad flawless female contrary Snivies to trade for it. Also looking for PP Max if you want a Snivy.

Looking for heal ball F feebas/milotic. Also looking for PP Maxes.

I have:
31/x/31/31/31/31 timid M contrary Snivy
Quad flawless timid F contrary Snivies
31/31/31/x/31/31 unnerve jolly M Aerodactyl in ultra ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 anticipation timid M Eevee in dream ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)