Player of the Week 19: TheCanadianWifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
The base album ends with Clean iirc, Wonderland and New Romantics are bonuses. Totally agreed on NR and I Know Places, though my top 4 includes Wonderland and Out of the Woods along with them.
Just checked my copy, and apparently yea she included them as 'bonus tracks' even though they're the best songs on the album :P
I thought you were referring to the voice memos, which are meh at best.

Yea the voice memos are interesting at first but after that there's no point in listening to them. It's nice perspective on how pop songs get made though.

How annoying is M-Audino and Musharna?
And how the **** do you deal with them? Honestly, gives me more cancer than M-Lix when teambuilding
Also
Barbaracle for NU y/n

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
How annoying is M-Audino and Musharna?
And how the **** do you deal with them? Honestly, gives me more cancer than M-Lix when teambuilding
Also
Barbaracle for NU y/n
Time for some irony.. best way to deal with Audino is with Mega-Lix. Though it has to watch out for "lure" m-audino, with Fire Blast or Surf. Basically any steel type deals with M-Audino really well [though all steel types are utter shit with M-lix still here]. Mushy was great in BW1, BW2, and still is. Idk if you need to specifically designate a slot on your team for it, for me it's generally more of a react-to-this pokemon. But SD Sneasel deals with it nicely, as well as pretty much anything that can boost Attack and doesn't rely on Knock - such as gatr, bouff, scyther, etc.

Barb is so bad :[ So much hype around it in early XY, until we realized no Waterfall really really really limits it lol. Grass Knot is a cool niche, but not really that important. Even in NU its basically outclassed by Carracosta as a Shell Smasher.

Another Canadian in NU?

Ouch, I think we have to organize a really fun NU challenge: Canada vs Rest of the World

Edit: happy to read you, what do you think is the better SR setter? And about weather teams in NU?

Last edited:

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Another Canadian in NU?

Ouch, I think we have to organize a really fun NU challenge: Canada vs Rest of the World

Edit: happy to read you, what do you think is the better SR setter? And about weather teams in NU?
Honestly the Canadians dominate NU as much as the French dominate MarioKart 8 (they dominate it a lot) .. [as seen here]

Best SR setter in NU? Probably Lead Archeops does it most reliably, but random shit like Rhydon, Steelix, Prinplup, MCamerupt, Mesprit, etc do a great job as well.Weather is really strong, just no one uses it. Sun is amazing, rain is also just as good if not better; you just don't see them all that often to realize they're a threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)