Dylan's Art

20141223_172145_HDR-1.jpg

Hey guys! I'm new to this, but I've been drawing for years and a lot of them have been Pokemon. They may not be the best but I'll post some old ones AND some more recent ones and you can tell me what you think!
Here's a sample!
20141223_172135_HDR-1.jpg
20141223_172125_HDR-1.jpg

These three are from around 2008 or 2009 I think. I was about 14 at the time I drew these

20141223_172700_HDR-1.jpg

This is an evolution of Vigoroth opposed to Slaking. Its a Normal/Fighting type. I don't have a name for it yet but suggestions are accepted!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Lanturn evolution is a bit too drastic, first thought it was something related to the Eelektross family line instead. Your Vigororth evo seems better, it has a nice stance and good anatomy to back it up.

The Lanturn evolution is a bit too drastic, first thought it was something related to the Eelektross family line instead. Your Vigororth evo seems better, it has a nice stance and good anatomy to back it up.
Thanks! I realize now that the Lanturn evo is a little intense haha. Maybe it'd work as a stand-alone Pokemon instead. Now that I look at some of my other evos that I haven't uploaded yet it seems like a lot of them may be too drastic and intense...

Pent

dumb broad
View attachment 33506
This was originally an evolution of Starmie, but it may be a little too drastic as well. It was going to be Water/Ghost
I don't mean to be harsh, but this doesn't look to much like starmie. It looks like new strain of the flu.

The others look nice, but on Cyndaquil and Chikorita, it seems you have somewhat of an outline, by then it just disappeared.

Keep up the good work! :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)