Official Smogon Tournament XI - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
I logged onto Frenchtime and my opponent Zephir was talking and then I PM'd him and talked in the chat and he didn't respond for an hour, although he was talking shortly before I came... for some reason I cannot find the screenshot I took but H-C or someone can confirm that this story is true, giara was there too n_n

Reactions: pj
I logged onto Frenchtime and my opponent Zephir was talking and then I PM'd him and talked in the chat and he didn't respond for an hour, although he was talking shortly before I came... for some reason I cannot find the screenshot I took but H-C or someone can confirm that this story is true, giara was there too n_n
Oh you lost the screenshot, too bad. Maybe because these users told you I'm often afk, you have no time stamps and I said one line around 1h earlier via mobile (server isn't very active mid days). giara can confirm, and Alf can confirm that i didn't respond to his PM around the same time. I even let a message to notify you that I was back afterwards.

Besides, what's your point ? We planned to play next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cased

Banned deucer.
Oh you lost the screenshot, too bad. Maybe because these users told you I'm often afk, you have no time stamps and I said one line around 1h earlier via mobile (server isn't very active mid days). giara can confirm, and Alf can confirm that i didn't respond to his PM around the same time. I even let a message to notify you that I was back afterwards.

Besides, what's your point ? We planned to play next week.
I mean if you're going to be a dodrio about it go right ahead, you spoke two lines before I spoke so I mean it's pretty obvious you weren't afk. And if you wanna use the "Get a Life" like a dodrio then go ahead because you automatically become 10x cooler when you say it, we're both here playing the same tournament and you must be insanely cool because you were afk

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)