Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to suggest Impish Growlithe (fast ball) and Impish Phanpy (heavy ball or level ball for shiny donphan)

Imo the reason to give someone else a chance to get a pokemon for you is because:
  • You can't get that pokemon yourself. For example: XY friend safaris, hidden ability pokemon, pokemon in apricorn balls (if like me you don't own HGSS)
  • If they offer shinies or 6 IV pokemon or Hidden Power pokemon that would be a hassle for you to make yourself (although anyone could, you just choose not to because it's so much more efficient to trade)
  • You're particularly lazy and can't be bothered to do the chain breeding for certain egg moves :) hehe
  • Legendary pokemon that you've either failed to SR yourself or already have but you want a different nature
  • Maybe you're in a huge rush for something and need that pokemon really badly but you know it'll take too long to get it yourself?
The bottom line however, is that I myself actually don't mind other people's OT. Because I mainly use traded pokemon for battles, other poeple's pokemon are easier to train and making a team that includes your friend's pokemon I think is a cool concept, like they're lending me their strength.
However, when it comes to trading, if I'm offering a pokemon that I originally obtained from someone else, I'll re-breed it so it has my OT and that's trading my own pokemon. Of course I always give credit where it's due when the parent originated from someone else :)

what it feels like when I battle using other people's or my friend's competitive pokemon I obtained through trade:
\o/ <(Yay!)
Moderator edit: <Large irrelevant image removed>
I appreciate your honesty and your answer. Also, the only reason why I am asking is because I have a huge schedule during this semester and I know that eventually, I wouldn't be able to have more time (like I usually do) to get every pokemon for myself. Plus, I just don't want to be accused of taking advantage of someone doing something for me (even though it may look like I'm not making an effort of trying after all the pokemon that I have on my thread.)

Looking for someone to clone a flawless multiscale Lugia, and a few other legends if you're up for it. PM!

I'm also looking for an Adamant Arceus!

Hey, I need to ask here because at this point I don't want to screw up.

Should I be SRing Raikou with HP Grass or Ice and why?

Hey, I need to ask here because at this point I don't want to screw up.

Should I be SRing Raikou with HP Grass or Ice and why?
Yeah, otherwise if you don't, you can't hit dual-type mons' like Water/Ground pokemon (e.g. swampert/gastrodon etc.) nor can you hit ground types effectively that come in on your electric type attacks (Lando-T, Garchomp, Gliscor, etc)

Yeah, otherwise if you don't, you can't hit dual-type mons' like Water/Ground pokemon (e.g. swampert/gastrodon etc.) nor can you hit ground types effectively that come in on your electric type attacks (Lando-T, Garchomp, Gliscor, etc)
Wait so it that grass or ice...

Wait so it that grass or ice...
Thing is HP Grass Raikou was a good option in UU cause it stopped Gastrodon, Rhyperior, and Swampert while Ice was just Flygon and Gligar.

Raikou has been recently banned from UU tho, so HP Ice hits a lot more targets in OU compared to Grass.

Hello, I have an in-game question about the mechanics about Destiny Knot. I have a pretty good grasp on IV breeding in ORAS, I've bred a team of perfect 5IV pokes now, but I'd like to know about some in-depth mechanics about Destiny Knot.

I'm trying to breed a 5IV Rotom missing the atk stat. My parents are a 5IV Rotom (missing sp.def) and a 1 IV ditto (only has 31 in Sp.Def). Do these parents have the potential to yield the result I'm looking for or is it fruitless? Does Destiny Knot pass down 5IVs in a 2:3 ratio from the parents or can it pass down in a 1:4 ratio as well? Do I need a better 3IV ditto to make this work or will destiny knot come through for me (albeit taking forever using a 1IV ditto)?

Hello, I have an in-game question about the mechanics about Destiny Knot. I have a pretty good grasp on IV breeding in ORAS, I've bred a team of perfect 5IV pokes now, but I'd like to know about some in-depth mechanics about Destiny Knot.

I'm trying to breed a 5IV Rotom missing the atk stat. My parents are a 5IV Rotom (missing sp.def) and a 1 IV ditto (only has 31 in Sp.Def). Do these parents have the potential to yield the result I'm looking for or is it fruitless? Does Destiny Knot pass down 5IVs in a 2:3 ratio from the parents or can it pass down in a 1:4 ratio as well? Do I need a better 3IV ditto to make this work or will destiny knot come through for me (albeit taking forever using a 1IV ditto)?
Yes, it'll potentially pass the 5 stats you want, but you'll need luck. Any 5 stats will pass down, possibly all from one parent.

Breeding parents x/x/x/x/31/x and 31/31/31/31/x/31
will produce a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Pokemon 0.6836% of the time or 1 out of every 146.2857 eggs!

You should get a better ditto

Yes, it'll potentially pass the 5 stats you want, but you'll need luck. Any 5 stats will pass down, possibly all from one parent.
Okay, thank you for the reply. I guess my second question is if anybody has a 2-3 IV ditto to make my life easier? I have 4IV spitbacks of gligar, gible, aron, kangaskhan and froakie. gligar and gible have their HA

Breeding parents x/x/x/x/31/x and 31/31/31/31/x/31
will produce a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Pokemon 0.6836% of the time or 1 out of every 146.2857 eggs!

You should get a better ditto
Wow! Okay thanks for the breakdown! Definitely interested in a better ditto, just posted my spitbacks i can offer above this post.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did B/W1 allow for Korean mons on an English cart? Or which game allowed me to do that? Cuz I know ORAS lets you but I don't remember which games let you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)