Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
LF:
Aroma Veil Aromatisse
Regenerator/Overcoat Solosis
FT:
Lots of competitively viable Pokes, PM me to work something out.

Looking to get these ASAP.

Can also clone if need-be.

What exactly do you mean by this?

I was asking because I don't yet have OR/ΑS and am not sure when I will get around to getting them. I just want to make sure that I don't miss out on it.
The serial code will be up on the official Pokemon site from the 27th until the 2nd, and posted on other Pokemon sites like Serebii once it starts. We don't know how long the code is good for. I'm guessing it'll remain useable for a few months like some of the other serial codes in the past, but if you're really worried about missing out... better go get OR/AS before the 2nd just to be safe. (you might still get lucky and have it StreetPassed to you once you do get them, at least until the next set of games come out)

Does the Eon Ticket Lati@s have a 100% chance of getting synchronized, or was that just the one you get with Steven? I recall reading somewhere that they have a 100% synch chance, so just making sure I have my facts straight.

They do not. It's only that way with Pokémon which directly join your party, e.g. Steven's Latias/Latios and Cosplay Pikachu.
Thanks for clearing that up. All this synchronize business can get confusing!

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does the Eon Ticket Lati@s have a 100% chance of getting synchronized, or was that just the one you get with Steven? I recall reading somewhere that they have a 100% synch chance, so just making sure I have my facts straight.
They do not. It's only that way with Pokémon which directly join your party, e.g. Steven's Latias/Latios and Cosplay Pikachu.

Does Raikou ABSOLUTELY NEED HP Ice? I just got a timid one, 30/01/31/31/31/31, HP dragon.
Keep or toss? I'm really hesitating here... :/

Does Raikou ABSOLUTELY NEED HP Ice? I just got a timid one, 30/01/31/31/31/31, HP dragon.
if you have a PS i'd say keep and go for another one . I mean you could do dual screens and caught people off guard, or sub CM xD . Be creative

Again it's up to you . If you plan to trade that raikou then toss

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
so this means if you have a sync at the front of your party, its a 100% guarantee on the sync for those two pokes?

if you have a PS i'd say keep and go for another one . I mean you could do dual screens and caught people off guard, or sub CM xD . Be creative

Again it's up to you . If you plan to trade that raikou then toss
I don't have a PS :/ Ah well, guess I'm gonna be thinking a lot about this one...

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
Electric pokes usually have shitty movepools so they really need HPs for coverage whether it's grass or ice, sorry.

In all honesty much like what TyVip said, a Sub Calm Mind set can consider not having HP Ice but it makes Raikous so easily checked and vulnerable to the most common electric immunities like Garchomp, Gliscor and Lando-T. Otherwise keep trying. I am also trying to SR for one but I haven't been lucky AT ALL. I'd say keep SRing until you get either HP Ice or Grass. That's what I was told here when I asked a while ago :)

Overall.. toss mate sorry :(

EDIT: Oh didn't realise
Thanks for opinions! Tossed! (with a tear though...)

Cloud_Motion

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking for someone to help me evolve my Spritzee in a trade.

Also looking for an Overcoat/Regenerator Solosis! Please PM me.

LF a female ralts in a cool ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31. Modest and foreign would be ideal, but I'll take what you have.

Have these for trade:

RNG/5th gen (all EV trained/nicknamed)
*shiny Milotic, 31/x/31/31/31/31 bold female competitive, hypnosis
*shiny Charizard, 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid female
*shiny HA Ninetales, 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid female
*shiny Zoroark, 31/31/31/31/27/31 naive male

6th gen/KB
HA Tyrunt, male, 31/31/31/x/31/31, dragon dance/elemental fangs
HA Tyrunt, female, quad flawless, dragon dance/elemental fangs
HA Eevee in dream ball, male, 31/31/31/x/31/31, adamant.
HA Eevee in dream ball, male, 31/x/31/31/31/31, timid, yawn+wish.
HA Eevee in dream ball, female, 31/31/31/x/x/31 and 31/x/31/x/31/31, adamant.
HA Snivy, male, 31/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/x/31/31/31/31, timid.
HA Snivy, female, multiple quad flawless, timid.
If you're still looking for this, I have a Modest Moon Ball Female Ralts with that spread (not foreign, unfortunately) if you're interested.

Hello, I have a Latios (timid) with 31, 31, 24-26, 27-29, 31, 31. Would you keep that? 31 Attack is useless..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)