Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Gonna try here, though not guessing I'll have too much luck... ^^
Does anyone here have a code for Darkrai so I can start SRing? I don't live in the UK, and can't get one... :/ CMT for it please!! :)

EDIT: Can you actually synchronize it, or is the nature random?! (Still wanting the code though ^^ )

I'm looking for a Timid 25+/xx/25+/31/25+/31 Latios and a Timid 25+/xx/25+/31/25+/31 Thundurus, I just started out breeding so all I have to offer is:

Magikarp Female Dive Ball
Adamant
Swift swim
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Charmander Male
Adamant
Blaze
31/31/31/xx/31/31

Charmander Male
Modest
Blaze
31/xx/31/31/31/31

And some 4IV Modest Goomy spitbacks (Male and Female)

Edit: Forgot to mention both Charmanders have Dragon Dance as an egg move.
bump

Anybody want a spit back Lux ball Sandshrew?VM me and I'll chuck you one :) I have many, so don't be disheartened if you don't get the first one

Hey! Gonna try here, though not guessing I'll have too much luck... ^^
Does anyone here have a code for Darkrai so I can start SRing? I don't live in the UK, and can't get one... :/ CMT for it please!! :)

EDIT: Can you actually synchronize it, or is the nature random?! (Still wanting the code though ^^ )
Ive got codes. Its PAL DS only. I can get one to you on Monday afternoon.

You can't sync it.

Is the Sport Ball form HG/SS preserved when transferring to XYORAS? I'm thinking of catching a female Scyther from the Bug Catching Contest (which uses Sport Balls), and breeding to pass that ball down.
Any previous generation Ball is preserved in the transfer to the next generation and to this one. (lots of people catch a bunch of Pokemon in these to breed if the hidden ability isn't needed, Dream Ball aside) The HG/SS exclusive Balls will appear as standard Poke Ball in D/P/Pt since those games don't recognize the balls, but will change back when transferred or traded back to HG/SS. (this is relevant if you'd like to teach Scyther Defog, which is an useful egg move for it)

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Need an Everstone and Destiny Knot in OR. Your prize? My OR Latios (look in thread for details). Reply here or pm if you've got both.

Looking for someone who can clone this fairly quickly

naive
31/31/31/31/27/31

I'd like the original + 5 copies, you may have a non-redis copy as payment

does this shiny latias have any use? the sync failed and its rash

ivs are

14 10 24 30 30 30
16 13 26 31 31 31

im almost positive it doesnt have any competevivwe value but maybe some weird set I dont know or something

ivs are

14 10 24 30 30 30
16 13 26 31 31 31

im almost positive it doesnt have any competevivwe value but maybe some weird set I dont know or something
I expect you'll keep, but yeah, no real competitive value. Rash nature doesn't play to Latias' speed, even ignoring dropping one of the 31's.

I expect you'll keep, but yeah, no real competitive value. Rash nature doesn't play to Latias' speed, even ignoring dropping one of the 31's.
yeah its shiny so I keep it anyway just wanted to know if it was usefull too because that would be an big bonus oh well wasnt too lucky anyway pp was getting low so I had to switch to repeatball while my first choice was premier.

ivs are

14 10 24 30 30 30
16 13 26 31 31 31

Toss, since it's trash. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)