Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't have Pokébank. Is there any other reason to update? Otherwise I'll just continue abusing this bug for all eternity... xD
The only reason I can think of is that future updates can affect your ability to use the wifi function which would be bad, even if this one doesnt.
There's also that it's a major security bug in the 3DS... And yes, while certain people will utilise this bug to help you inject the Pokémon you want, it's not impossible (read: highly probable) other, more unscrupulous individuals will utilise it for less positive effects.

Hey guys, I've been in the process of thinking of some fun giveaway ideas for PAX East. Since I want to have 2+ boxes of everything and have to get cloning done ASAP before I update my 3DS and start using Bank again, I was hoping people could help with some suggestions, just so I can get everything ready before my bank pass expires and whatnot...
*Abomasnow because Boston and the Northeast these days
*Porygon line because games/data/w.e
*???

Here's a tough one. Keep or toss:

Yveltal, mild 31/31/31/31/31/29-30
Are people really this crazy? Keep. If its not absolutely 100% vital to run max Speed on a neutral nature you're literally losing nothing. Also, Sucker Punch. Tying with Modest Hydreigon is not going to kill it.

Im looking for a female HA Tyrunt in cherish ball (given for Battle of Hoenn Online Competition). Don't care about IVs or nature, will give something from my thread in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)