Parliament of Parchment

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Can you make me a serious hoopa flying past an alley?
yes
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...er-froslass-new-slate-check-post-189.3519178/

This is the OU Theorymon project and it'd like some art :]]] If you could make a banner with a Porygon-Z that represents a Normal / Ghost typing in some way with the words "The OU Theorymon Project" that'd be great :) however, if you want to explore the project and come up with something of your own, all the better
ok, I will get to it
Hey Andrew? I have no idea if you're still taking requests (And/or it requires some sort of pre-requisite) but would it be too much of a hassle to ask if you could draw my a really emo looking Staraptor for my avatar? Thank you so much if you decide to. Me and my friend absolutely love Staraptor and it would make us really happy, we really like your art <3 c:
Thank you for your interest, I will draw you an emo Staraptor :P However, due to my "request wait list" it may take up to two weeks to finish. Same goes for the above requests.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
So I thought my tablet had broke bc the cursor kept getting stuck, so I wanted to draw and got on Miiverse for the first time in months and p much tried to copy and existing picture of Mega Camerupt (which you can find on google images)

but before that i reverted to my trusty mac trackpad and scribbled out this Miltank

It turns out that after I restarted my computer the tablet worked fine again. :I
The next was a request that didnt turn out so good

The next two I wanted to experiment with more black/white drawings after seeing all the amazing Miiverse drawings, so I made these. I'm pretty proud of the Mega Beedrill as I can keep coming back to it and enjoy looking at it. (theres just something weird about the Mega Sableye one that I can't put my finger on, but it still manages to convey drastic lighting over a large smooth surface)

and (almost) finally this was my first pokemon request in a while so I was excited to draw these cutemons. It turns out Torkoal's shell is surprisingly hard to get looking right, whereas the emolga and whimsicott fell into place easily after completing torkoal.

this is just an alternate version of my previous flygon gangster request. After I showed the requester this, he decided that he didn't want the mega stone in the bground, and wanted Flygon's suit and gun to be in a "flygon style" of coloring.

well that's all for now folks. More to come when Smog 37 comes out and when I can tackle my request list.

Your shading on those Sableye and Beedrill pieces is to die for! I like the idea of using vertical lines to express darker areas instead of colouring all of that in solidly. As you mention, I think Sableye looks weird because the eye that's closer to us extends towards the mouth, much lower than the other eye, which messes with the perspective. The Torkoal doodle is cute, heheh; both of those guys are capable of flying/floating, why do they need to hitch a ride??

Your art astounds me, how can you be so good? ;-; Anyways, if it weren't too much of a hassle, could you draw a Jirachi laying that reads "Leftovers Inc." while eating some leftovers?

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Like everything I see on this page, particularly the mafia Flygon. Your style and interpretation of various requests can make you a wildcard at times, but man, do you deliver.

Pent

dumb broad
Hey could you draw me a Shiny Eevee looking rather cute in a pile of Cherry Blossoms? Thanks in advance!

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
well folks its been a while

these are actually from a long time ago but when you go almost a year with out posting time gets kind of relative yea?
Can't say I've been drawing recently but i got really bored today and decided id come visit :) chao

Last edited:

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
here's a little bit more
anger dispensed and dispelled,
no more living hell
it's gonna be ok, I can deal with this
even though in my head I'm making plans to escape
but I can't run away anymore

pandering pandas slandering lambdas
suffering psychopaths suffocating house cats
fruit bat fellatio cappuccino cardio

they're all gone;
it's nice to be with someone
who has the same objectives as you

assassination of a bloody abomination
recreational use of hydro apathetic realities
soaked in layers beneath fry pan fallacies
soaked up by loaves and cloves in fields of grey
smoke rising, what if tonight i die
my eye focuses on the past reclaimed
and dilates to the future renamed and unashamed

append the aging bookends with friends splendid misery
actual memory is soggy with pain of trinity

time moves slow i wonder it it's still going and
i know the cold wind is still blowing in the heat of a hundred thousand
exhaust pipes exhaling down the city streets

mixology between toxicology, hard roads and ton loads
seafoam and brittle dried blood and spittle

misconstruing information hi-lines all over town
malpractice for practicing ancient ritual riddles
ridicule for following ambient dreams and demons
actualization for the right to party and pity needlessly over
split fractions and many fractals breaking

for the sake of god and all that is holy
let this smoke blow slowly and solely from
my tortured lungs only

also thanks HelenTheHero !

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
here's a couple landscapey things

and some of the new pokemon

as for an update on me, my computer died about a year ago and i just got it fixed, also quit my job and moved to another state on a whim. Currently in the job hunt, mostly just waiting on one to finish processing so I can start. I like it here though; i'd been in that town for far too long. Lots of pretty mountains!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)