Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I foresaw as much. Least I got Capture Power up.

When I decided on Naive I knew I was in for the long haul. Still hurts to toss though.
My personal Naive Mewtwo SR is 26/31/31/31/31/31 and I'm still unhappy, lol.

Plan on (eventually) soft-resetting it again after all the events I still need to do.

Does Mewtwo miss out on anything important with Naive > Hasty?
Not really. I think he just means that, because Naive lowers Special Defense, it might be a good idea to go Hasty (which lowers Defense), because there are more Special Attackers than Physical ones in Ubers.

... I think.

I'm a breeder/collector, not a battler. :P

Last edited:
I foresaw as much. Least I got Capture Power up.

When I decided on Naive I knew I was in for the long haul. Still hurts to toss though.

Does Mewtwo miss out on anything important with Naive > Hasty?
Tbh im not sure..just that it takes neutral attacks (talking mewtwo x) better. This includes things like darkrai, mewtwo y, kyogre, Palkia etc...

My personal Naive Mewtwo SR is 26/31/31/31/31/31 and I'm still unhappy, lol.

Plan on (eventually) soft-resetting it again after all the events I still need to do.
Planning to do Naive again? Premier Ball I'm using doesn't show up much, but I still want the optimal nature, or at least the less common option

Tbh im not sure..just that it takes neutral attacks (talking mewtwo x) better. This includes things like darkrai, mewtwo y, kyogre, Palkia etc...
I'm just curious since Naive fares a bit better against Extremekiller, and I figure with Primal Groudon at the top of Ubers viability, Physical defense is a bit more relevant in Ubers just for him alone. Most special attackers that rose in response to Groudon (Primal Kyogre, the Latis, Arceus forms) usually aren't things I envisioned X handling anyway.

Still, I guess in the end Mewtwo's speed tier means he's not supposed to get hit in the first place.

Planning to do Naive again? Premier Ball I'm using doesn't show up much, but I still want the optimal nature, or at least the less common option
Well if that's the case, I think Hasty is less common than Naive (though I was inactive for 6 months so I could be wrong).

Just curious: why Premier Ball?

Either way isn't very common, I think - Naive with Premier Ball or Hasty with <whatever>.

Again, could be wrong.

Well if that's the case, I think Hasty is less common than Naive (though I was inactive for 6 months so I could be wrong).

Just curious: why Premier Ball?

Either way isn't very common, I think - Naive with Premier Ball or Hasty with <whatever>.

Again, could be wrong.
Just kinda liked the look of the white with Mewtwo, and almost every normal Mewtwo I've come across was Masterball.

I'm just curious since Naive fares a bit better against Extremekiller, and I figure with Primal Groudon at the top of Ubers viability, Physical defense is a bit more relevant in Ubers just for him alone. Most special attackers that rose in response to Groudon (Primal Kyogre, the Latis, Arceus forms) usually aren't things I envisioned X handling anyway.

Still, I guess in the end Mewtwo's speed tier means he's not supposed to get hit in the first place.
252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Mewtwo X: 161-191 (45.6 - 54.1%) -- 48.4% chance to 2HKO

252 Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Arceus: 446-528 (117 - 138.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

So i suppose it's not going to be switching into e killer
252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4- Def Mega Mewtwo X: 177-211 (50.1 - 59.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
and naive makes sense if that's specifically what you're trying to beat..only suggested hasty because of the dearth of physiCal mons (at least compared to other formats)

Just kinda liked the look of the white with Mewtwo, and almost every normal Mewtwo I've come across was Masterball.
also agreeing with this as that's what I was trying to do mine in (before I gave up entirely....)

I can help with that, just need to get them from the bank.
Thanks you kindly for the assist. Adding you as of now.

Also, how does one soft-reset on Raikou, Entei, and/or Suicune? Do you engage a specific beast between 20 minute intervals?

Edit: Thanks alot Kaiza, your help has enabled me to complete my pokedex.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks you kindly for the assist. Adding you as of now.

Also, how does one soft-reset on Raikou, Entei, and/or Suicune? Do you engage a specific beast between 20 minute intervals?
You just have to go into your desired beast's specific time interval, save and you're set; the beast won't change even if it isn't in its respective spawning time interval.

Ok so as some of you may know (if you stalk me lol) my friend is coming in town for ~3 weeks with his Pokemon X. That means I get to SR Xerneas, Zygarde, Mewtwo, and Zapdos all over (I promised him I'll SR them all in exchange for a copy of each one of my SR)! So I need the following:
-Best mixed nature for Xernas (Mild/Rash/perhaps Lonely or Naughty?)
-Best nature and IV spread for Zygarde (2 different ones, I can still SR my Pokemon Y one)
-IV spread and nature for an uncommon Zapdos (and perhaps Moltres, for my Pokemon Y)
-Uncommon ball for Mewtwo that is not Heal (done that) and best Mewtwo: special, physical, or mixed
-Perhaps Buckert's capture mons for all those and Xerneas

Just clarifying:

1. Is there a post requirement before a person can make a trade thread?
2. Is it OK to link to a spreadsheet in the trade thread rather than reposting every single Pokémon? I have over one hundred to post.

This is my spreadsheet with nature, ability, IV, EM, etc. information. Would this be OK rather than, again, redoing it all in a post?

Just clarifying:

2. Is it OK to link to a spreadsheet in the trade thread rather than reposting every single Pokémon? I have over one hundred to post.

This is my spreadsheet with nature, ability, IV, EM, etc. information. Would this be OK rather than, again, redoing it all in a post?
1. No
2. No

Wifi-forum rules said:
Policy on Linking to Spreadsheets and Other Trade Threads:

As of now, you are no longer allowed to link solely to external references such as Google Doc spreadsheets and trade threads on other websites to use as trade references. This prevents moderators from easily inspecting trade threads for problems. Please take the time to copy whatever information is in your spreadsheet or other trade thread and make a version specific to Smogon.
Lots of people have just as many or even more Pokemon so you're just going to have to step up to the challenge of copy-pasting them in if you want a trade thread here, I'm afraid.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Will also accept keldeo, victini, or genesect as of now
I have a Shiny Shaymin from Platinum that you can have, if you don't mind it being Modest. I RNG'd it a long time ago (the save's ID/SID was for a Dive Ball Shiny Ludicolo for VGC 12, so I went ahead and did Shaymin too because it was there), but at some point I'll be RNGing another one when I'm not too lazy to finish my current save. Don't need anything in return for it.

Just clarifying:

1. No, there's no post requirement

2. You'll have to re-list them in the thread.

Ohps, must've missed it in the Rules when I browser through it. Good to know. I guess I'll have to put a good few hours aside to redo the entire thing :(

You just have to go into your desired beast's specific time interval, save and you're set; the beast won't change even if it isn't in its respective spawning time interval.
Oh thanks goodness for that. I thought it was going to be more trouble than it worth trying to get them. Are the Lake Pixies similar to this or they actually change when their specific time rolls by?

Oh thanks goodness for that. I thought it was going to be more trouble than it worth trying to get them. Are the Lake Pixies similar to this or they actually change when their specific time rolls by?
All the time-based ones operate like that. The Muskeeters are included in this too (e.g. if you land on the Pathelss Plain on Tuesday and save, you can battle Terrakion every time you interact with the portal, even if another day rolls around).

As long as you saved when you arrived on the destination,the legendary that would appear in the warp hole should not change whenever you SR

Ok so as some of you may know (if you stalk me lol) my friend is coming in town for ~3 weeks with his Pokemon X. That means I get to SR Xerneas, Zygarde, Mewtwo, and Zapdos all over (I promised him I'll SR them all in exchange for a copy of each one of my SR)! So I need the following:
-Best mixed nature for Xerneas (Mild/Rash/perhaps Lonely or Naughty?)
-Best nature and IV spread for Zygarde (2 different ones, I can still SR my Pokemon Y one)
-IV spread and nature for an uncommon Zapdos (and perhaps Moltres, for my Pokemon Y)
-Uncommon ball for Mewtwo that is not Heal (done that) and best Mewtwo: special, physical (done that already), or mixed
-Perhaps Buckert's capture mons for all those and Xerneas
Bump

Insert random message here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)