Standard Giveaway [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey :)

• 3M Mudkip Adamant 31.31.31.x.31.31 (2 HA)
I'd like one of these with HA please :)

I deposited a lv 1 female Sableye

My favourite color is blue

thx :)
TVM

Hey man, Great giveaway!
I have deposited a Male level 12 Abra for the Riolu HA My favourite colour is Green
Thanks and Name is Abhishek (The game is OR). Message: Magnus rioluha
Edit: Got sniped, deposited lv 13 Male wingull same message

Last edited:
Sweet giveaway, some people underestimate the simple beauty of the standard pokeball :)

requesting: 1F Sableye HA Bold 31.x.31.31.31.31 (just wondering, does it have any EM?)

Deposited: lv1 male luvdisc in a pokeball
IGN: Fiat

my favourite colour is YELLOW (probably best to highlight hehe)

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Deposited a lvl. 1 male Snivy lol whoops make that a lvl. 10 female East Sea Shellos for a HA Mudkip (male judging by your stock although I honestly don't care, I just want the ability), IGN Luana, my favourite colour is red

Last edited:
Just letting people know that I'm at work atm so in unable to send you you're Pokemon. This thread will likely be locked by the time I can, but I will contact you about getting your Pokemon if I can't find what you put on GTS. As long as you followed the rules.

Can I get the Fennekin? I deposited a level 40, Male Hariyama. IGN: Ky

Favorite color blue
Hey you guys who get turtwig gimme dat

Uploaded lv35 male remoraid for HA Mudkip, thanks ;]
Hey :)

• 3M Mudkip Adamant 31.31.31.x.31.31 (2 HA)
I'd like one of these with HA please :)

I deposited a lv 1 female Sableye

My favourite color is blue

thx :)
TVM
Hey man, Great giveaway!
I have deposited a Male level 12 Abra for the Riolu HA My favourite colour is Green
Thanks and Name is Abhishek (The game is OR). Message: Magnus rioluha
deposited another lv 1 rotom
Sweet giveaway, some people underestimate the simple beauty of the standard pokeball :)

requesting: 1F Sableye HA Bold 31.x.31.31.31.31 (just wondering, does it have any EM?)

Deposited: lv1 male luvdisc in a pokeball
IGN: Fiat

my favourite colour is YELLOW (probably best to highlight hehe)
Sorry everyone, couldn't find your Pokemon. I should be around to send them on their way faster now. Please reupload.

Deposited a lvl. 1 male Snivy lol whoops make that a lvl. 10 female East Sea Shellos for a HA Mudkip (male judging by your stock although I honestly don't care, I just want the ability), IGN Luana, my favourite colour is red
Unfortunately, there were 2 others before you that claimed the HA Mudkips. If you would like to request a different Pokemon, please upload something else.

Deposited a lvl 12 male Plusle for Pawniard.
As before my IGN is DoubleD :)

Thanks..!
  • Depositing a Male lvl37 Larvesta
  • IGN: Viktor
  • Buneary HA Jolly 31.31.31.x.31.31
  • Favorite color is Orange
May I have Treecko Timid 31.x.31.31.31.31 Please.

Deposited Seedot female L5. Message Magnus.
Deposited a level 34 Female Luxio for the Mareep. My favourite colour is green.

Nice giveaway! My ign is Riley, if that helps.
Pawniard, Buneary, Treecko, and Mareep have been sent! :)

And for the record, green is the best color!

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Unfortunately, there were 2 others before you that claimed the HA Mudkips. If you would like to request a different Pokemon, please upload something else.
Nah, I was on the lookout for a HA Mudkip specifically and don't really have a use for/already have the rest... Thanks anyway ^^

Deposited a lvl 12 male Plusle for Pawniard.
As before my IGN is DoubleD :)

Thanks..!
I sent you a male in a Dream Ball. Forgot I had a female in a standard Pokeball. If you would like that one, I can send it to you as well.

Impact Karan Swaghorn Binding Band Ilikebugs Artic hitoshura0 Aquathan darkstar56182 Fiat500
I have Pokemon on reserve for you (really a note to myself to keep track and in case other people ask for the same Pokemon). If this thread gets locked before you get your Pokemon, please VM me to pick them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)