Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Art Vandelay

Banned deucer.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/soft-resetting-guide-pokémon-xy-and-oras-mewtwo-added.3523818/
There you go. Many people will gladly supply you with the required Pokemon for soft resetting, but keep in mind that all legendary Pokemon only have their normal abilities. (no Regenerator for Ho-Oh/Multiscale for Lugia) Pokemon required to get to certain legendary Pokemon can be from previous generation games.
thanks for the link. I'm cool getting/breeding my own pokes to catch. Been doing it since gen 4 (dat Gallade with Mean Look/Hypnosis/False Swipe/Taunt). For XY I used a Tauros Intimidate message against Yveltal. Anyways, will try to get good stuff for trade. HP on Quaza ain't that important imo as it can hit LO recoil number (29 IV). As long as it has perfect Atk, Spe, SpAtk and Def, I'm good

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi, does anyone have access to Onix in their friend safari? I've been looking for a HA female in a Quick Ball, and can offer one of the following spitbacks as reward:
Premier Ball Aerodactyl (HA)
Heal Ball Cranidos (HA)
Moon Ball Larvitar

Hi, does anyone have access to Onix in their friend safari? I've been looking for a HA female in a Quick Ball, and can offer one of the following spitbacks as reward:
Heal Ball Cranidos (HA)
Moon Ball Larvitar
Hey, I could get you an Onix in Quick Ball.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
That would be great! No specific stats or nature required, just let me know when you're available and what I can give you in return^^

Heal Ball Cranidos (HA)
Moon Ball Larvitar
Maybe spelling mistake. But as long as you have an apricorn ball you cannot have HA legally

I THOUGHT IT WAS HA ONIX INSIDE FAST BALL MY BAD... LOL

I seriously need some sleep

Last edited:
Maybe Rodo is getting Fast and Quick Ball confused? And Larvitar does have an HA (Sand Veil(?) -> Unnerve on Tyranitar)
I meant listed. The Moon Ball Larvitar Cretacerus offered has no "(HA)" listed.

EDIT: Yeah makes sense. Quick Ball and Fast Ball can be confusing for people, especially those who don't have English games like myself. I used to mix them up too.

Last edited:
That would be great! No specific stats or nature required, just let me know when you're available and what I can give you in return^^
Alright. Onix has been caught. My internet is wonky atm (typing on my cell) but I assume Weak Armor is it's HA, right? I'd really like the Premier Ball Aero spitback. =) We can discuss the rest by vm/pm.

Ah, think I rather have a special ball. And still looking for a 5 IV sap sipper goomy
I must have missed the original post. In what ball do you want the Goomy in? If it's Heal, I could zip up one with relative ease (I have spitbacks) and if it's in any other ball, I could catch one and zip it up.

I must have missed the original post. In what ball do you want the Goomy in? If it's Heal, I could zip up one with relative ease (I have spitbacks) and if it's in any other ball, I could catch one and zip it up.
Heal works, is there anything you want from my thread?

I'm looking for a female Prankster Purrloin in a Luxury Ball or somebody who has access to a Dark-type Friend Safari with Liepard and can catch me a female one with Prankster in a Luxury Ball.
I can offer rare ball spitbacks from my thread in exchange.

Esmeya offered me help with this.

Last edited:
What is the overall opinion of using region-free loaders in order to play Japanese games?

Spesifically, I want to buy a Japanese Colosseum and Bonus Disc, in order to get Celebi in Emerald. I don't have a Japanese Gamecube, and I feel like it's not worth it to buy one. However, I do have a spare Datel Freeloader that I can use in order to play the game on my American Gamecube.

Would this be looked down upon by the community? Would this be breaking any rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)